why scotus needs to take up the election fraud case(s)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
There has been much discrimination, treating one group of voters differenlyt than another...

mail-in voters didn't have to show ID whereas those who did the right thing and showed up in person, showing ID which is the way most votes should be done.. well, it has been credibly shown that their ballots were even tossed.. People showed up and were told they had already voted!

yeh, treating 2 different groups different... violation of the 14th amendment..

That is something that should concern scotus if nothing else does..

also, ballot boxes were (illegally) placed in some areas (Dim majority places) and not in R dominated places..

Then there's the fact that certain states got away with violating the Constitution (changing laws in ways not allowed by that Document) whereas other states went by the Constitution.

There has been much discrimination, treating one group of voters differenlyt than another...

mail-in voters didn't have to show ID whereas those who did the right thing and showed up in person, showing ID which is the way most votes should be done.. well, it has been credibly shown that their ballots were even tossed.. People showed up and were told they had already voted!

also, ballot boxes were (illegally) placed in some areas (Dim majority places) and not in R dominated places..

Then there's the fact that certain states got away with violating the Constitution (changing laws in ways not allowed by that Document) whereas other states went by the Constitution.

They did look at it and laughed it out of the building.

So now you're saying you are for federal intervention into elections by the courts?

You are a liar. The only discrepencies as far as polling places go were in Republican led states that engaged in voter suppression tactics, just as they did in 2016, which is the only reason Trump beat Clinton, by a mere 74,000 votes, in the electoral college.

I'm sure you wanted the court to take up the case of the fraudulent activities in those states to right?

So now you're saying you are for federal intervention into elections by the courts?

You are a liar. The only discrepencies as far as polling places go were in Republican led states that engaged in voter suppression tactics, just as they did in 2016, which is the only reason Trump beat Clinton, by a mere 74,000 votes, in the electoral college.

I'm sure you wanted the court to take up the case of the fraudulent activities in those states to right?
bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Water under the bridge. Just like the ridiculous 4th. audit in Arizona; all they cited was the POTENTIAL for fraud but no fraud occurred. End of story.

Come on, the whole system is rubbish.

The system treats people differently based on where they live. People in some states get to decide who the president is, and in other states they don't.

If you want DEMOCRACY, you need a system which is democratic.

If you continue with the outdated FPTP system, it doesn't matter if you have fraud or not, the system decides who wins anyway.

Water under the bridge. Just like the ridiculous 4th. audit in Arizona; all they cited was the POTENTIAL for fraud but no fraud occurred. End of story.
shows what u know about the AZ audit

and with that, I will dismiss you because I don't talk to irrational people if I can avoid it..

Come on, the whole system is rubbish.

The system treats people differently based on where they live. People in some states get to decide who the president is, and in other states they don't.

If you want DEMOCRACY, you need a system which is democratic.

If you continue with the outdated FPTP system, it doesn't matter if you have fraud or not, the system decides who wins anyway.
i don't get what you are getting at..

i know that TX et al was treated differently than the cheating states, violation of the 14th

some states allowed to steal votes, some did it by the book...

and we all get shafted

dims did as well because what happens if the opposition cheats in the future? I mean, u know... if cheating is the name of the game and the only way to win... what is to stop Rs from doing what the Ds did?

but then most Rs have ethics, and the ds know that and take full advantage.. The Rs need to grow a pair

i don't get what you are getting at..

The US has a system of electing politicians that isn't democratic.

Take the presidential election.

In 2020 California was the Republicans LARGEST state. More people voted for Trump in California than any other state. And yet they received ZERO EC votes. Essentially this means that Californian Republicans are just ignored. They might as well not bother to vote. Their vote doesn't count.

Six million people were disenfranchised by the system.

Then I could talk about House elections. In North Carolina 49.4% of people voted Republican. 50% of people voted Democrats. Republicans won 8 seats. Democrats won 5. It's better than the previous election, but still, WOW. This doesn't represent democracy in any way, shape or form.

For two reasons. 1) That surely Democrats should have had at least half those seats, if not one more. 38% of the seats for 50% of the votes means 12% of people were ignored. That's 320,000 people totally ignored. 2) Why are there only two parties? Why did two parties win 99.4% of the vote? Because the system leads to people voting for the largest two parties fearing their vote will be wasted if they don't.

The whole system is full of examples of people having their votes annulled by THE SYSTEM. And no one cares.

Instead you have people saying like "oh, oh, here a few votes were done illegally", as if in the grand scheme of things, it actually matters. It does not. Because the system has already decided who won or who lost.

If you want democracy. Have democracy. Proportional Representation is democracy.
If you don't want democracy, don't complain when the election doesn't go your way because of cheating.

The US has a system of electing politicians that isn't democratic.

Take the presidential election.

In 2020 California was the Republicans LARGEST state. More people voted for Trump in California than any other state. And yet they received ZERO EC votes. Essentially this means that Californian Republicans are just ignored. They might as well not bother to vote. Their vote doesn't count.

Six million people were disenfranchised by the system.

Then I could talk about House elections. In North Carolina 49.4% of people voted Republican. 50% of people voted Democrats. Republicans won 8 seats. Democrats won 5. It's better than the previous election, but still, WOW. This doesn't represent democracy in any way, shape or form.

For two reasons. 1) That surely Democrats should have had at least half those seats, if not one more. 38% of the seats for 50% of the votes means 12% of people were ignored. That's 320,000 people totally ignored. 2) Why are there only two parties? Why did two parties win 99.4% of the vote? Because the system leads to people voting for the largest two parties fearing their vote will be wasted if they don't.

The whole system is full of examples of people having their votes annulled by THE SYSTEM. And no one cares.

Instead you have people saying like "oh, oh, here a few votes were done illegally", as if in the grand scheme of things, it actually matters. It does not. Because the system has already decided who won or who lost.

If you want democracy. Have democracy. Proportional Representation is democracy.
If you don't want democracy, don't complain when the election doesn't go your way because of cheating.
I've been thinking this was going n for some time

where do u get most of your info?

for the 100th time

that is NOT true

there were irregularities up the yin yang...

don't try to bs me

I've been thinking this was going n for some time

where do u get most of your info?

From wikipedia. Everything I've said is common knowledge. It's just that the people in charge tell people to care about other things, so they ignore what's right in front of their nose without even knowing they're ignoring it.

From wikipedia. Everything I've said is common knowledge. It's just that the people in charge tell people to care about other things, so they ignore what's right in front of their nose without even knowing they're ignoring it.
that hit home

ever since Biggest Corruption Scandal in US History happened (Trump "lost" to the election-stealers)

the news people so called are talking about every damn thing else but that story...

Why bother typing if all u do is lie like a democrat?

Forum List

Back