Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

My fuel and food bills have tripled and you're lying though your ass.
Do you still live with your parents?
If you live on your own and you pay your own bills you know you're lying.
If you're talking about since Biden's been president, you're lying as usual...

Average regular gas prices...

1/20/21: $2.393
1/11/22: $3.301

"Triple" as you falsely state, would be 200%. In reality, gas prices have increased 38% under Biden. Granted, that's nationally so some areas might be a bit more or less, but not "triple."

"Triple" as you falsely state, would be 200%. In reality, gas prices have increased 38% under Biden. Granted, that's nationally so some areas might be a bit more or less, but not "triple."
Address my post directly...
Do you pay all your own bills?

You can't be even run for that office, if you're in prison, and that is where trump is headed.
iu

Point taken.....the pendulum trend mostly. But inflation is murderous at this point and may not even be Biden's fault. However that is not how the voters work.
If inflation runs this high for the next 3 years, that would probably be true. But that remains to be seen. If it comes back down relatively soon, it will be mostly forgotten by November, 2024.

I don't give a crap about your rolled-up stats...I know what I pay for gas and food and the prices has tripled since Bide took office.
Do you live on your own and pay all your own bills?

Address my post directly...
Do you pay all your own bills?
I already address your post. I showed that you lied.

And of course I pay my own bills. As you know, the salary of a senior Java engineer for a fortune 100 company is not too shabby.

If inflation runs this high for the next 3 years, that would probably be true. But that remains to be seen. If it comes back down relatively soon, it will be mostly forgotten by November, 2024.
It won't because Dims can't stop printing money.

I already address your post. I showed that you lied.

And of course I pay my own bills. As you know, the salary of a senior Java engineer for a fortune 100 company is not too shabby.
You showed nothing except that you're a bullshit artist.
I bet you live at home and don't pay any of your own bills.

For your info...
Every kid in my town is a senior Java engineer for a fortune 100 company.
Thanks to Trump kicking out the H1-Bs.
I presume you're not an H1-B.

And thanks for admitting your parents pay your bills.

For your info...

His parents most likely don’t enjoy paying more, I mean, if they are normal humans

His parents most likely don’t enjoy paying more, I mean, if they are normal humans
The kids I know, mostly from 22 to mid-30s, have hard science degrees and use use Java as a tool.
They would be insulted to be called "Software Engineers".

For your info...

LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at.

The kids I know, mostly from 22 to mid-30s, have hard science degrees and use use Java as a tool.
They would be insulted to be called "Software Engineers".
You obviously know little about developing server-side code for websites.

LOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at.
Everybody notice how Faun never answers a question directly.
If your coding skills are anything like your posting skills, I'm amazed you haven't been fired.
Thank your parents for paying your bills and not tossing your ass out on the street.

Everybody notice how Faun never answers a question directly.
If your coding skills are anything like your posting skills, I'm amazed you haven't been fired.
Thank your parents for paying your bills and not tossing your ass out on the street.
Oh? What question did I not answer?

You obviously know little about developing server-side code for websites.
I have done everything from developing databases from scratch to server-side development (yawn) to interface development (yawn).
I was trained by PhDs from the USA, Britain and France who knew how to actually development software and not just get a SQL request, execute it and then return a recordset.

Oh? What question did I not answer?
I stated that if you are saying your gas and food prices haven't tripled since Biden, you're a liar.
I also asked directly that if you deny that these prices have tripled, you probably live with your parents or someone else is taking care of you.

I have done everything from developing databases from scratch to server-side development (yawn) to interface development (yawn).
I was trained by PhDs from the USA, Britain and France who knew how to actually development software and not just get a SQL request, execute it and then return a recordset.
Ooooh, you got back a whole recordset, did ya?

giphy.gif

They are also making a mockery of our judicial system.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with our judicial system where as Larry Tribe told Obama when he nominated her: Sotomayor is not up to the job!

Now we have SCOTUS justice Sotomayor mouthing off the other day that 100,000 children have been stricken with Covid! Oh, the humanity!

Meantime, the ACTUAL figure is 3,500.

Forum List

Back