Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

If you read it, you'll only cry, Bugsy.

The sad thing is if that's true, all the person has to do is go to their favorite search site, put in the right keywords and tons of articles will come up.

The person can find the information if they wanted to read about it but that person doesn't want to read the truth and is way too lazy to find the truth for itself.

I have a very hard time believing that the Atlanta Journal Constitution comes up as black on anyone's screen.

It would be awesome if people would just accept that you win some and lose some instead of throwing a hissy fit and attacking our police and elected officials.

But no. Instead of a nation of responsible adults, we have a bunch of crybabies who are going to cry fraud regardless of the circumstances and are even willing to get themselves killed over their stupid beliefs.
True.

It’s an article of religious faith among Republicans that when a Republican loses an election, it’s the consequence of ‘fraud’ that doesn’t exist.

You hadn't mentioned it when I asked you if you mentioned, douchebag.

You asked me if I mentioned it? Huh? I think you confused yourself again. You asked me if YOU mentioned it. Which you did.

You always embarrass yourself because you don’t even have a good grasp on what you’re trying to argue. You’re just angry and you have a keyboard.

You asked me if I mentioned it? Huh? I think you confused yourself again. You asked me if YOU mentioned it. Which you did.

You always embarrass yourself because you don’t even have a good grasp on what you’re trying to argue. You’re just angry and you have a keyboard.
Excuse me.

<YAWWN!>

You're too fucking boring to waste time on.

Yea you have nothing. You just embarrassed yourself. AGAIN.
You're a waste of time. You quibble endlessly about stuff that means nothing in the end.

Bottom line: Trump didn't own the hotel. What happened was a simple business dispute. No laws were broken.

Bye!

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Despite campaigning on eliminating our debt altogether, Trump added $8 trillion in 4 years. That's $2 trillion per year, more than any other president in our history. For him to do that, you sound like a blubbering idiot claiming he would eliminated half held by China in these last 8 months.

All you do is prove yet again you'll say anything, with zero proof, and no matter how retarded it makes you appear.

Like I always say... you're fucked in the head.
Trump would have China pay reparations and not just for this country either. Others would gladly join him.

The sad thing is if that's true, all the person has to do is go to their favorite search site, put in the right keywords and tons of articles will come up.

The person can find the information if they wanted to read about it but that person doesn't want to read the truth and is way too lazy to find the truth for itself.

I have a very hard time believing that the Atlanta Journal Constitution comes up as black on anyone's screen.
Who prints the truth? Offhand, I can think of no one is the MSM. Big Tech censors what they do not want people to hear. You have the word of proven liars, and that is it.

Bottom line: Trump didn't own the hotel. What happened was a simple business dispute. No laws were broken.

What the fuck are you talking about?! Who said anything about a hotel?! Do you even know what the topic is???

There you go embarrassing yourself, again. I think you might have dementia.

Trump would have China pay reparations and not just for this country either. Others would gladly join him.
LOL

Trump didn't do that while he was president. You're nuttier than usual claiming he would have done it over the last 8 months.

LOLOLOL

He promised to release his taxes.

So no, he doesn't always keep his promises.
But he keeps some. That beats every president in my lifetime. What promise has Biden kept besides saying there was going to be fraud?

But he keeps some. That beats every president in my lifetime. What promise has Biden kept besides saying there was going to be fraud?
He never said there was going to be fraud. Chalk that up to your dementia again.

Lyin' nutcase. :cuckoo:

Why are you playing an edited video which cuts out that he was really talking about a fraud hotline to prevent fraud, not commit it.

Here's the unedited video...

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

Lyin' nutcase. :cuckoo:

Why are you playing an edited video which cuts out that he was really talking about a fraud hotline to prevent fraud, not commit it.

Here's the unedited video...

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

You even have to lie about this? Joe is addled, he slipped and told the truth.

You even have to lie about this? Joe is addled, he slipped and told the truth.
You're deranged, FruitLoops. He did no such thing. He was promoting an anti-fraud hotline, iwillvote.com and 833‐DEM-VOTE.

If truth and reality were on your side, nutjob, you wouldn't need to post edited videos like that.

Forum List

Back