Annoying azz neighbors

Gabe Lackmann

My dating app was also going nowhere
. I guess saying you like to wrestle teenage boys and men can really be taken out of F context . No wonder why I don’t date
Glad I erased that sh

You can't get no respect!!!

1644648294541.png

I've lived in between two African American people for almost 25 years now. I have no complaints due to how great they've been.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

That witch basically accused me of committing a felony crime of theft
Completely outrageous and insane
I have ever thing on video recording

I am not a theft or crook
but you do sound a little nuts. Get a therapist.

Can I ask what you mean by this? I never watched the show, but I do know that it was about three Caucasian people, two ladies and a guy that is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sorry holly I was being sarcastic, the way you posted it sounded weird .

I got zero going for me . I am half dead all day .
I still have 1.2 M

A million dollars is an easy $40,000 in income a year without ever touching the principle.

Ditch that "franchise" of yours that causes you so much grief and get yourself a dead-from-neck-up minimum wage job and that's another $30,000 a year.

You gonna tell us that a single man with no social life can't get by on $70,000 a year?

A million dollars is an easy $40,000 in income a year without ever touching the principle.

Ditch that "franchise" of yours that causes you so much grief and get yourself a dead-from-neck-up minimum wage job and that's another $30,000 a year.

You gonna tell us that a single man with no social life can't get by on $70,000 a year?
Hell, I told him to move to Mexico or the Philippines and live like a King, but the miserable twat is refusing to fox what can easily be fixed!

Also he wouldn’t be able to work a regular job because he is the guy that come in and does the mass shooting!

Forum List

Back