Four Middle School "Utes" Beat HS Coach

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

"A number of students enrolled at Aragon Middle School in Cypress-Fairbanks ISD were taken into custody Friday for allegedly assaulting an employee at nearby Langham Creek High School.

Video shared by Facebook user Alisha Marie shows multiple attackers punching and chasing after a man on school grounds.

Users on social media claim the individual being attacked is a coach at Langham Creek High School and his attackers were Aragon middle schoolers attempting to drive four-wheelers at the upper school campus after school hours."

Damn vermin, pure and simple.....Planned parenthood could have nipped it in the bud....Just sayin'. :mad:

"A number of students enrolled at Aragon Middle School in Cypress-Fairbanks ISD were taken into custody Friday for allegedly assaulting an employee at nearby Langham Creek High School.

Video shared by Facebook user Alisha Marie shows multiple attackers punching and chasing after a man on school grounds.

Users on social media claim the individual being attacked is a coach at Langham Creek High School and his attackers were Aragon middle schoolers attempting to drive four-wheelers at the upper school campus after school hours."

Damn vermin, pure and simple.....Planned parenthood could have nipped it in the bud....Just sayin'. :mad:

I would have beat the brakes off those 4 middle schoolers! 4 High schoolers would be different, but middle school? Nah, those kids are getting their teeth smashed in. I would throw down an epic ass whoopin. :laugh:

Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly.

this morning i saw a video of kids outside a school and they were protesting the mask mandate in the school..One of the teachers made a sign and put it in his window...and the sign said, 'Your IQ is < 85.' THAT was from a teacher.....you know....someone who teaches kids? wants to inspire children to succeed?, wants them to be independent thinkers? But instead we have immature adults propagandizing these kids, bullying them, insulting them because they do not 'think right'. People like this teacher and i use the term loosely, do not belong in these positions

Illinois.

this morning i saw a video of kids outside a school and they were protesting the mask mandate in the school..One of the teachers made a sign and put it in his window...and the sign said, 'Your IQ is < 85.' THAT was from a teacher.....you know....someone who teaches kids? wants to inspire children to succeed?, wants them to be independent thinkers? But instead we have immature adults propagandizing these kids, bullying them, insulting them because they do not 'think right'. People like this teacher and i use the term loosely, do not belong in these positions

Illinois.
Maybe it was a Chicago school. ;)

yes. sorry. there was supposed to be a video with that. Let me see if i can recover it.

Here.

Lincolnshire is about 30 miles south of Chicago.

Last edited:
Schools are out of control...and that can be laid at the feet of democrats and these teachers. SO...based on the twitter video i posted....i have to wonder what the coach may have said to those kids. Was it MORE than just telling them to get off school property?

I'm at the point, and i'm sure many others are as well, that i don't take anything as gospel at first glance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back