Ann Coulter On Media's Breitbart Smears...

For someone whose only arguments are "asswipe" and "fuck yourself you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch," you sure have an ironic and/or completely inappropriate amount to say about other people needing to have more respect and dignity.

Being a men's room attendant, I felt you could relate to terms such as "asswipe." Go swab some piss, assbreath. You're back on duty.

:lol: The funny thing is that in reality, you'd be completely incapable of doing the job I do. :lol:

Well, the world needs men's room attendants.

Be proud, son.

Be proud.

For a men's room attendant, you sure do take a lot of pride in your work, asswipe.

For someone whose only arguments are "asswipe" and "fuck yourself you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch," you sure have an ironic and/or completely inappropriate amount to say about other people needing to have more respect and dignity.

Being a men's room attendant, I felt you could relate to terms such as "asswipe." Go swab some piss, assbreath. You're back on duty.

:lol:

Well now you're just making stuff up. I have always condemned it from either side and you have zero proof to the contrary.

I have yet to see you calling out the left wing media for misrepresenting facts - which they do more often than not. So, no, I haven't 'made stuff up'.... I post it as I see it.

Again, you're making stuff up. If someone in the "left wing media" were to misrepresent facts, I would call them out on it. It's not my problem that they seldom get the facts wrong.

Be that as it may, I fail to see how any of this has to do with Breitbart. It's almost like you think we should celebrate him solely because you think we should. Life doesn't work like that.

You cannot be serious! :lol: What about the misrepresenting of Romney's "I like to be able to fire people", or his comment about the poor that became a huge bunch of bullshit about him 'not caring about poor people'? Or the misrepresentation of the issue surrounding contraception? Where was the articles from the Catholic perspective - talking about religious liberty? Where was the balance? There was none. All spin, misrepresentation and downright lies.... and I saw no condemnation from you of any of that.

You fail to prove your balance.

Please don't decide what I think... it makes you look stupid.

So, does me honestly saying that is Warrior did, does that make me "evil" and "dishonest" in your eyes?

I personally don't think you're evil or dishonest.
A pussy, yes, but not evil or dishonest

For the shear sake of humour, I would love to hear how you think I'm a pussy. Especially since you don't know me at all.

Your incessant worship of all things Obama is clear indication of your ultimate pussification.

No, she called out evil Liberals like you.
Eviiiiil Libruls!!!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You're a fucking cartoon.
Is ther any doubt what someone like Paulie would do to those he disagrees with if he had the power? Frightened little weasels can be nasty.
It is sad Warrior cannot write without childish insults. I cannot get any milder than that; if this isn't hate speech, what is?

I have yet to see you calling out the left wing media for misrepresenting facts - which they do more often than not. So, no, I haven't 'made stuff up'.... I post it as I see it.

Again, you're making stuff up. If someone in the "left wing media" were to misrepresent facts, I would call them out on it. It's not my problem that they seldom get the facts wrong.

Be that as it may, I fail to see how any of this has to do with Breitbart. It's almost like you think we should celebrate him solely because you think we should. Life doesn't work like that.

You cannot be serious! :lol: What about the misrepresenting of Romney's "I like to be able to fire people", or his comment about the poor that became a huge bunch of bullshit about him 'not caring about poor people'? Or the misrepresentation of the issue surrounding contraception? Where was the articles from the Catholic perspective - talking about religious liberty? Where was the balance? There was none. All spin, misrepresentation and downright lies.... and I saw no condemnation from you of any of that.

Unlike many here, I do not have the luxury of posting multiple times every single day. Sorry, I have a job. In fact, you can probably check my history of posts and see it's been a while since I posted anything, so there's your answer. More specifically, I did post, multiple times, about the contraception and Catholic issue, but not specifically about the way the media handled it, because honestly, I saw no problem with it. Anyone who does not know the Catholic position on this issue has been living in a cave.

BACK ON TOPIC (because this thread isn't about me, right?) you still have not shown how being HONEST about Breitbart and his life and his actions makes anyone "evil" or "dishonest". No one here is cheering his death, but we don't have to celebrate his life just because you think we should.

If you can give me honest reasons how Breitbart has helped this country, then I will change my mind.

Go for it.

Unlike many here, I do not have the luxury of posting multiple times every single day. Sorry, I have a job. In fact, you can probably check my history of posts and see it's been a while since I posted anything, so there's your answer. More specifically, I did post, multiple times, about the contraception and Catholic issue, but not specifically about the way the media handled it, because honestly, I saw no problem with it. Anyone who does not know the Catholic position on this issue has been living in a cave.

BACK ON TOPIC (because this thread isn't about me, right?) you still have not shown how being HONEST about Breitbart and his life and his actions makes anyone "evil" or "dishonest". No one here is cheering his death, but we don't have to celebrate his life just because you think we should.

If you can give me honest reasons how Breitbart has helped this country, then I will change my mind.

Go for it.

If you don't like Breitbart, that's your right.
Who gives a fuck?
How have YOU helped this country?
When/where did you serve on active duty?

Have you read Warrior's posts?

I respond to posters in kind, asswipe.
Not a difficult concept.
Apparently for you, it is.

That's really horrible that others talk to you the way you talk to us. Got some examples of you being verbally spoken to in the way you talk to us?

"Us?"

Sorry - I don't address groups of bull-dykes.
That's your function on earth.

Now, put on a strap-on, spike up your hair, act like the man you want to be, and STFU.

Respect & dignity. Two things you twisted Liberals have lost.
Have you read Warrior's posts?

I respond to posters in kind, asswipe.
Not a difficult concept.
Apparently for you, it is.
I have not seen dignity in your vulgar use of language in your repeated insults & repulsive attacks on Bodecea. IF I AM WRONG I WILL APOLOGIZE. And thank you for your attention to my faults.

FORGET: "You deserve a break today." I NEED some Ghandi today.

Go for it.

If you don't like Breitbart, that's your right.
Who gives a fuck?
How have YOU helped this country?
When/where did you serve on active duty?
Geeky art helped this country? How?

do an experiment. take a two month period and don't listen to, or watch, any of the biased political opinion people on either side. you'll be shocked at the results.

Forum List

Back