Ann Coulter Kicks The Snot Out Of Fox News

that should give some people tingles. Even the ones who hates her and Fox News.
that will be tingles up both legs and not just one like Chrissy Mathews get over Obambam. hell they could go all the way and orgasm :rolleyes-41:

You do realize that Ann Coulter has been spoofing the right wing for her entire career? She and Bill Maher are close friends.
Ann Coulter Talks About 'True, Loyal Friend' Bill Maher

YOur assumption that one cannot have a liberal friend and be a true Right Winger is just a projection of how narrow minded and hateful you are.

I note that it does not occur to you that BIll Maher might be spoofing your libs since he is friends with Ann Coulter.

I'm not making any assumptions. I'm stating facts and now for some Ann Coulter quotes that proves she's spoofing the brain dead righties. Ann Coulter is clowning you righties and so is Trump. She's spoofing you morons.

Here are some Ann Coulter Quotes:

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"If you wanted to teach people about the great things about America, a college campus is the last place you’d send them. Even fanatical Muslim terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do."Ann Coulter -- CPAC conference, 2002

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay." -Ann Coulter on American fans of World Cup soccer

"You will find liberals always rooting for savages against civilization." –Ann Coulter
"They didn't root for the Nazis against civilization." –Bill O'Reilly
"Oh yes they did.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president.

"I don't really like to think of it as a murder. It was terminating Tiller in the 203rd trimester. ... I am personally opposed to shooting abortionists, but I don't want to impose my moral values on others." --on the murder of Kansas abortion doctor George Tiller, FOX News interview, June 22, 2009

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

The Democrats complain about the Republican base being nuts … The nuts are their entire party … They're always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. … Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.
Ann Coulter

Read more at Ann Coulter Quotes at BrainyQuote

1. On Canada sending troops to Vietnam . . . which never happened: "Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends, and vice versa. I mean, Canada sent troops to Vietnam."

''We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee.''
—Ann Coulter

Mostly good stuff. Some minor humor. I don't think she really wants someone to put rat poison in Justice Stevens Creme brulee.

The mistake on Canadian Troops in Vietnam is pretty minor. I mean, what was she when that war ended? 5?

I think she should know basic history.

As to poisoning a supreme court justice the left knew she was joking but the right would want it to happen.

Which specific allies sent troops to which specific war is not basic history.

You do realize that Ann Coulter has been spoofing the right wing for her entire career? She and Bill Maher are close friends.

YOur assumption that one cannot have a liberal friend and be a true Right Winger is just a projection of how narrow minded and hateful you are.

I note that it does not occur to you that BIll Maher might be spoofing your libs since he is friends with Ann Coulter.

I'm not making any assumptions. I'm stating facts and now for some Ann Coulter quotes that proves she's spoofing the brain dead righties. Ann Coulter is clowning you righties and so is Trump. She's spoofing you morons.

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"If you wanted to teach people about the great things about America, a college campus is the last place you’d send them. Even fanatical Muslim terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do."Ann Coulter -- CPAC conference, 2002

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay." -Ann Coulter on American fans of World Cup soccer

"You will find liberals always rooting for savages against civilization." –Ann Coulter
"Oh yes they did.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president.

"I don't really like to think of it as a murder. It was terminating Tiller in the 203rd trimester. ... I am personally opposed to shooting abortionists, but I don't want to impose my moral values on others." --on the murder of Kansas abortion doctor George Tiller, FOX News interview, June 22, 2009

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

The Democrats complain about the Republican base being nuts … The nuts are their entire party … They're always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. … Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.
Ann Coulter

1. On Canada sending troops to Vietnam . . . which never happened: "Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends, and vice versa. I mean, Canada sent troops to Vietnam."

—Ann Coulter

Mostly good stuff. Some minor humor. I don't think she really wants someone to put rat poison in Justice Stevens Creme brulee.

The mistake on Canadian Troops in Vietnam is pretty minor. I mean, what was she when that war ended? 5?

As to poisoning a supreme court justice the left knew she was joking but the right would want it to happen.

It most certainly is basic stuff unless Coulter was educated in the South.

The Fox News lie machine is a joke and even Ann Coulter knows this. Trump has single handedly beaten Fox to a pulp and now Ann Coulter has joined him. Trump has out foxed Fox.

ZSN43.jpg

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter showed up on MSNBC to bash Fox News last night. Seriously. Coulter went on MSNBC. To Bash Fox News.

While appearing on “Hardball with Chris Matthews,” the oft-controversial Coulter said Donald Trump has “established himself as the real alpha dog” among GOP candidates and she “hopes he doesn’t” show up to tonight’s debate.

Also Read: Inside Fox News’ Feud With Donald Trump - Who’s Winning and Why

“I think Trump is shaking up the way people look at Fox News as maybe not always our (conservatives) network,” Coulter said.

Matthews then asked Coulter about the snarky Fox News statement that compelled Trump to bail on the debate: “Why would Roger Ailes start a fight that could cost him, god, 15 to 20 million people?”

“Monopolies can get arrogant and there does seem to be a little bit of arrogance here,” Coulter said. “It’s really insulting to voters.”
Lol, Trump has you libtards just shitting all over yourselves and it is hilarious.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter showed up on MSNBC to bash Fox News last night. Seriously. Coulter went on MSNBC. To Bash Fox News.
She's been showing up on MSNBC for weeks now. She's now a Trump surrogate. Last week she was on Hardball with Liz Mair, a Cruz surrogate. And Mair got the upper hand. Maybe Ann's schtick has run it's course.

'"The truth" is whatever people will believe.'

How typical of most conservatives.
Bullshit. Almost all of todays post-modernists are self absorbed, navel gazing libtards in the Dhimmicratic Party.

Thank you Clayton, that stupid ass comment by you makes me feel like the universe is back in sync again.

Scarborough Rips Fox for ‘Begging’ Trump - ‘He Is in the Catbird’s Seat,’ Fox ‘Walked Into a Trap’ - Breitbart

Scarborough argued that based on O’Reilly’s tack in the interview, it appears Trump has an advantage over Fox News.
“Donald Trump – the guy looks like he is in the catbird’s seat,” he added. “Again, I think Fox has walked into a trap. It actually feeds into every one of his strengths. He now has the most powerful network for Republicans. It’s an indispensable network for Republicans. It now has pretty much its most powerful person begging him to be on the network.”

How Donald Trump Beat Roger Ailes at His Own Game - Breitbart

After the network taunted the GOP frontrunner for two days leading up to Thursday’s Fox News GOP presidential debate, Trump finally decided to skip the debate on Tuesday evening, setting off another chaotic media firestorm that will make him the centerpiece of every story from here to the Iowa Caucuses on Monday.
By pushing Trump over the edge in what the network may now clearly view as a miscalculation, Fox News may have inadvertently done Trump a favor while doing itself a huge disservice.
When Trump and Fox News began sparring over Megyn Kelly’s objectiveness at the beginning of the week, Fox News boss Roger Ailes may have figured that the combativeness would create more controversy, which would lead to even bigger ratings for Thursday’s debate.
Since the Republican National Committee cut ties with National Review as a debate partner after National Review published its anti-Trump issue, Trump felt that Fox News should have replaced Kelly with a more objective moderator, especially after Kelly helpedNational Review Editor Rich Lowry gin up the magazine’s “Against Trump” manifesto last week.

“Sooner or later Donald Trump, even if he’s president, is going to have to learn that he doesn’t get to pick the journalists—we’re very surprised he’s willing to show that much fear about being questioned by Megyn Kelly,” Fox News said in a Monday statement.
After Trump polled his Instagram followers on Tuesday about whether he should participate in the Fox News debate (Trump asked: “Megyn Kelly is really biased against me. She knows that, I know that, everybody knows that. Do you really think she could be fair at a debate?”), Fox News inexplicably upped the ante by mocking and taunting Trump in an unprecedented statement to left-leaning Mediaite:

We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.
Perhaps Ailes wanted to get an over-the-top response from Trump so the network could hype the Kelly v. Trump clash like Vince McMahon promotes Wrestlemania. Controversy does indeed create cash—and ratings. But even veteran CNN journalist John King said he had never seen a media organization—let alone one that claims to be “fair and balanced”—issue such a statement, which inexplicably turned the process for choosing the country’s next president into a joke.
Fox News’s taunt was the last straw for Trump, who decided soon after that he was done playing Ailes’s games after the “wise-guy press release.” After reading it, Trump said, “I said, ‘bye, bye.’”

"Oh yes they did.

Ann Coulter

—Ann Coulter

It most certainly is basic stuff unless Coulter was educated in the South.

Quick, without looking which nations sent troops to fight along side US in the Korean War?

Quick, without looking which nations sent troops to fight along side US in the Korean War?
None that amounted to much at all.

The point is Teabagger slammed Ann for getting that question wrong with Vietnam.

He claimed it was basic history, which is wasn't.
It is obviously not basic history, which is just incredulous after so many libtards have defended Obama's gaffes on how many states we have (57 according to him) and how old the USA is (240 this year, but 250 according to our CiC).

Libtards are a pile of hypocrital lying ass hats and you cant expect them to honestly discuss anything as they will always lie, deny the obvious and slander whomever they want and defend whomever they want without regard to Truth, fairness or common decency.

They are the sewer of American public discourse.

Last edited:
'"The truth" is whatever people will believe.'

How typical of most conservatives.
Bullshit. Almost all of todays post-modernists are self absorbed, navel gazing libtards in the Dhimmicratic Party.

Thank you Clayton, that stupid ass comment by you makes me feel like the universe is back in sync again.

they've all become more self absorbed and shrill. I'm sure it sucks to see the people not wanting what they have to offer. more garbage and hate for everyone

that will be tingles up both legs and not just one like Chrissy Mathews get over Obambam. hell they could go all the way and orgasm :rolleyes-41:

Oh god....Shes doing a Steven Colbert? Riiiight, "just kidding" seems to be the rights fav excuse when caught red handed. The amount of Fox dick Coulter has done in the past makes her "Stand up to the man" routine look hilarious. But then again, if Trump can make them believe he's Anti-Establishment Republican after rubbing elbows with Politicians and Campaigns his entire life then this should be an easy sell

None that amounted to much at all.

The point is Teabagger slammed Ann for getting that question wrong with Vietnam.

He claimed it was basic history, which is wasn't.
It is obviously not basic history, which is just incredulous after so many libtards have defended Obama's gaffes on how many states we have (57 according to him) and how old the USA is (240 this year, but 250 according to our CiC).

Libtards are a pile of hypocrital lying ass hats and you cant expect them to honestly discuss anything as they will always lie, deny the obvious and slander whomever they want and defend whomever they want without regard to Truth, fairness or common decency.

They are the sewer of American public discourse.

BINGO!! I call them: condescending two faced hypocrites.

Oh god....Shes doing a Steven Colbert? Riiiight, "just kidding" seems to be the rights fav excuse when caught red handed. The amount of Fox dick Coulter has done in the past makes her "Stand up to the man" routine look hilarious. But then again, if Trump can make them believe he's Anti-Establishment Republican after rubbing elbows with Politicians and Campaigns his entire life then this should be an easy sell
Anyone but Hillary.

(as I watch this clown clusterf#^k) Eating popcorn and turning up the volume...

It is so entertaining to see leeches suck each others blood. "You aren't a true leech! We are the patriotic leeches." "No, I'm the true leech, you are a puppet of Leech News."

Please don't stop.

She is an entertainer who, IMO, actually believes what she says. She has come out in favor of rehabilitating Senator McCarthy which is not popular with any of the FOX talking heads or the neocon 'leadership' in the GOP. This gained her no friends in the party establishments and liberals were not laughing either. She is a 'true believer' who has come to the point of just laughing at the train wreck all around them, much like Pat Buchanan has.

To assert that her friendship with Maher somehow proves her disingenuous presumes that it isnt Maher who is the actual fraud, spoofing a libtard. He has claimed that liberals love Stalin, that they have "PC Nazis" among them, etc, so there is no reason to believe that Maher actually believes his liberal bilge any m ore than Rush Limbaugh believes his own bilge.

Now of course you will, being a brain dead, talking points repeating libtard, simply dismiss what I am telling you here and go on with your idiotic drivel. Fine by me if you demonstrate what a Sorosbot you are.

But the lurkers will probably catch on.

Maher has given us some choice statements in the past, such as how liberals love Stalin and PC Nazis.

Draw your own conclusions.

Forum List

Back