Ann Coulter Kicks The Snot Out Of Fox News

Oh god....Shes doing a Steven Colbert? Riiiight, "just kidding" seems to be the rights fav excuse when caught red handed.
You mean 'just kidding' as in 'You can keep your doctor....just kidding?' or 'I'lll clean up Wall Street....just kidding?'

If you libtards had an ounce of shame you would go back to hiding under your rocks.

Oh god....Shes doing a Steven Colbert? Riiiight, "just kidding" seems to be the rights fav excuse when caught red handed.
You mean 'just kidding' as in 'You can keep your doctor....just kidding?' or 'I'lll clean up Wall Street....just kidding?'

If you libtards had an ounce of shame you would go back to hiding under your rocks.

No just kidding as in Ann Coulter has been putting on an act that shes a partisan boot licker all her life.

I've kept my doctor. I don't know what your problem is.

No just kidding as in Ann Coulter has been putting on an act that shes a partisan boot licker all her life.
She is not presenting herself as a partisan bootlicker fool.

It's all a reality show now.

(as I watch this clown clusterf#^k) Eating popcorn and turning up the volume...

It is so entertaining to see leeches suck each others blood. "You aren't a true leech! We are the patriotic leeches." "No, I'm the true leech, you are a puppet of Leech News."

Please don't stop.
The thing that makes it all so much pathetically bad street theater, is that after the last 16 years everyone now realizes that their 'policy' claims and promises are all bullshit. There is not one shred of evidence to suggest that Jeb or Rubio or Christi will keep a single promise that they have made to the American people of any sort other than whatever collateral veritas they find themselves in as these liars keep their promises to the corporations.

These men are professional liars and the promises that they are making is not worth a bucket of cold piss.
Kasich said the 12 million illegals should be “legalized once we find out who they are,” and Rubio said Obama’s executive amnesty “can’t be terminated because there are already people benefiting from it.”
Rubio’s statement was made in Spanish on the Spanish-language network Univision, which is reason enough to eliminate him from serious consideration. When somebody is running for president of the United States, why should we have to get somebody to translate his remarks into English?
Why indeed? Bilingualism has corroded political discourse rather than strengthened it. Lying in a different language is a becoming bipartisan pastime. Democratic Rep. Luis Gutiérrez mocked Kathryn Steinle’s death during a Spanish Telemundo interview, calling it a “little thing.” Steinle was allegedly murdered by an illegal alien. Gutierrez exploded with rage when an expert immigration witness calmly called him out during a congressional hearing.
Breitbart News exposed how Rubio himself endorsed Obama’s first executive action acted on behalf of illegal aliens, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), in Spanish to Jorge Ramos, then his campaign claimed he didn’t—then they did when pressed.
“I believe DACA is important. It can’t be terminated from one moment to the next, because there are already people benefiting from it. But yes, it is going to have to end. It can’t be the permanent policy of the United States, and I don’t think that’s what they’re asking either. I think everyone prefers immigration reform,” Rubio said in Spanish, according to a translation, endorsing an Obama administration policy that brought tens of thousands of Third World migrants from Central America, surging across the U.S. border.
Schlafly to Rubio: Lying About Amnesty in Spanish Disqualifies You from the Presidential Race

The Fox News lie machine is a joke and even Ann Coulter knows this. Trump has single handedly beaten Fox to a pulp and now Ann Coulter has joined him. Trump has out foxed Fox.

ZSN43.jpg

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter showed up on MSNBC to bash Fox News last night. Seriously. Coulter went on MSNBC. To Bash Fox News.

While appearing on “Hardball with Chris Matthews,” the oft-controversial Coulter said Donald Trump has “established himself as the real alpha dog” among GOP candidates and she “hopes he doesn’t” show up to tonight’s debate.

Also Read: Inside Fox News’ Feud With Donald Trump - Who’s Winning and Why

“I think Trump is shaking up the way people look at Fox News as maybe not always our (conservatives) network,” Coulter said.

Matthews then asked Coulter about the snarky Fox News statement that compelled Trump to bail on the debate: “Why would Roger Ailes start a fight that could cost him, god, 15 to 20 million people?”

“Monopolies can get arrogant and there does seem to be a little bit of arrogance here,” Coulter said. “It’s really insulting to voters.”
Once Conservatives turn on Fox News, who will they have left to spout their batshit crazy claims?

that should give some people tingles. Even the ones who hates her and Fox News.
that will be tingles up both legs and not just one like Chrissy Mathews get over Obambam. hell they could go all the way and orgasm :rolleyes-41:

You do realize that Ann Coulter has been spoofing the right wing for her entire career? She and Bill Maher are close friends.
Ann Coulter Talks About 'True, Loyal Friend' Bill Maher

Hard to take the Tina Fey really is Sarah Palin Party seriously

The Fox News lie machine is a joke and even Ann Coulter knows this. Trump has single handedly beaten Fox to a pulp and now Ann Coulter has joined him. Trump has out foxed Fox.

ZSN43.jpg

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter showed up on MSNBC to bash Fox News last night. Seriously. Coulter went on MSNBC. To Bash Fox News.

While appearing on “Hardball with Chris Matthews,” the oft-controversial Coulter said Donald Trump has “established himself as the real alpha dog” among GOP candidates and she “hopes he doesn’t” show up to tonight’s debate.

Also Read: Inside Fox News’ Feud With Donald Trump - Who’s Winning and Why

“I think Trump is shaking up the way people look at Fox News as maybe not always our (conservatives) network,” Coulter said.

Matthews then asked Coulter about the snarky Fox News statement that compelled Trump to bail on the debate: “Why would Roger Ailes start a fight that could cost him, god, 15 to 20 million people?”

“Monopolies can get arrogant and there does seem to be a little bit of arrogance here,” Coulter said. “It’s really insulting to voters.”
Once Conservatives turn on Fox News, who will they have left to spout their batshit crazy claims?
NewsMaxTV

that should give some people tingles. Even the ones who hates her and Fox News.
that will be tingles up both legs and not just one like Chrissy Mathews get over Obambam. hell they could go all the way and orgasm :rolleyes-41:

You do realize that Ann Coulter has been spoofing the right wing for her entire career? She and Bill Maher are close friends.
Ann Coulter Talks About 'True, Loyal Friend' Bill Maher

Hard to take the Tina Fey really is Sarah Palin Party seriously

Most of them are all Tina Fey deep down inside. fake and phonies. they just refuse to accept it. the majority of the people realizes it or they wouldn't have kicked their party out of Control of Congress after only one term of their liar in chief they stuck in as President. they lost over 70 seats and republicans picked up the highest percentage of governorships because of them. sucks to be them

Forum List

Back