Ann Coulter: "I thought Trump lost, but he says he won in 2020, which means he can't run again"...(under US Constitution Amendment xxii, section 1)

IF you believe he really won in 2020, then you also should believe he can't run again in 2024.
I believe there are a lot of unanswered questions regarding the legitimacy of the official results of the 2020 election.
Still dodging? Coward?
Try to goad me all you’d like, the truth is, you’re just not intelligent enough to “gotcha” me like I did to you.

Last edited:

This is on who Coulter has dated. I didn't know Dinesh D'Sousa was one! or maybe they just had an "encounter"

Wow.. I thought Dinesh had more sense. Maybe he does because he has been married to his wife for 31 years.

Trump would have won in 2020 if it wasn't for voter fraud. So according to the official records he lost. Which means he can run again in 2024. Let's hope there is no voter fraud in 2024.

Better re-read that Amendment, hun.....Section 1, first sentence.
There is nothing to read. No inauguration means no second term end of story. But continue to self-masturbate. Trump's enemies will not win that battle.
They may win others but that one is a complete waste of time and it will never be supported by any court system in the in the country.

Forum List

Back