Ann Coulter: "I thought Trump lost, but he says he won in 2020, which means he can't run again"...(under US Constitution Amendment xxii, section 1)

oh my god I actually agree with Ann. start the DeSantis campaign NOW

In order for this to have the validity you want it to have, you w ould need to acknowledge that Trump actually won in 2020 and that the election was, as has been claimed by many on the right, stolen from him.

I just don't think you're prepared to do that...

American politics would be funny if it were not for the position the U.S has inherited in the world.

oh my god I actually agree with Ann. start the DeSantis campaign NOW

Agree with what? A pitiful attempt at sarcasm? You agree with her dumb comment? He isn't the president on paper, so yes he can run again.

But sure, I'll welcome desantis with open arms as well. But it won't happen, he will continue the good fight in his state.

In order for this to have the validity you want it to have, you w ould need to acknowledge that Trump actually won in 2020 and that the election was, as has been claimed by many on the right, stolen from him.

I just don't think you're prepared to do that...
Trump's asseater McCarthy keeps referring him to him as "President Trump".

That fuck is not the president anymore then McCarthy is.

It's appropriate to refer to a former President as "Mr. President", or "President Trump", or even "President Bush" or President Obama", for that matter.

So stop wetting yourself over it...
It's former President Bush, etc., fool.

It's former President Bush, etc., fool.

No, it's not, you brainless fuck.

I stand corrected on "Mr. President", however my other point remains:

#2) The contemporary practice is to orally address and refer to former presidents as President (Surname) in conversation or in a salutation. NOTE: The current president is the only one to be identified as The President or addressed as Mr. President.

How to Address a Former U.S. President - Email, Greet, Write or Say Name

Forum List

Back