Ann Coulter: "I thought Trump lost, but he says he won in 2020, which means he can't run again"...(under US Constitution Amendment xxii, section 1)

oh my god I actually agree with Ann. start the DeSantis campaign NOW

That's true! I love it.

I think that the 5 swing states Trump tried to steal should, on a State level, ban Trump from being on our ballots in 2024. That way there will be no way that Trump is the GOP nominee again. Because without the 5 swing states, Republicans can't win.

And none of you can stop Michigan from doing this. States rights bitches. MI, PA, AZ, GA, MN. It only takes 1 state to do it and Trump would be done. The GOP would finally move on.

That's true! I love it.

I think that the 5 swing states Trump tried to steal should, on a State level, ban Trump from being on our ballots in 2024. That way there will be no way that Trump is the GOP nominee again. Because without the 5 swing states, Republicans can't win.

And none of you can stop Michigan from doing this. States rights bitches. MI, PA, AZ, GA, MN. It only takes 1 state to do it and Trump would be done. The GOP would finally move on.
Yawwwwwn...... He wasn't inaugurated Dunderklumpin.

That's true! I love it.

Interesting idea. Which state do you think has the best case to make for it? And what legal justification would they have based on which actions from Trump?

Interesting idea. Which state do you think has the best case to make for it? And what legal justification would they have based on which actions from Trump?
He's a ninny.....and about ten years old mentally.....coulter too apparently.
Trump was not inaugrated. End of story....nothing left to say....nada...nein...nyet...NO.

That's true! I love it.

The repubs whine "states rights" all the time. Well...let's see what they say if Dumbo trump is banned. Secretly they will celebrate.

He's a ninny.....and about ten years old mentally.....coulter too apparently.
Trump was not inaugrated. End of story....nothing left to say....nada...nein...nyet...NO.
I don’t see how that addresses my question though

That's true! I love it.

Sounds like a fun dream.

Ban Trump from the primary ballot when he is running unopposed?

Even if someone decides to end their career, like an aging Never Trumper who was planning to retire anyway, Trump voters will write him in.

Or if you mean ban him from the general election ballot, you better check the voting rights act bitches.

Georgia. He called the Governor or SOS and asked them to come up with a few 100,000 more votes to put him over the top.

Doesn't matter that they said no. He tried.

the 14th Amendment, which bars those who have “engaged in an insurrection” or offered “aid and comfort to the enemies” of the Constitution. It also details how ahead of the Jan. 6 attack, red flags about potential deadly violence were ignored.

You do know States have rights right? Michigan might decide not to put Trump on their ballot just because we don't like him and think he's a Nazi. Is it illegal for us to do this?

Do you know that the GOP can not pick Trump even if he wins every primary? They are a private party and they can do whatever they want. Even if the people pick Trump, they can say no and go with someone else.

Georgia. He called the Governor or SOS and asked them to come up with a few 100,000 more votes to put him over the top.

Doesn't matter that they said no. He tried.

the 14th Amendment, which bars those who have “engaged in an insurrection” or offered “aid and comfort to the enemies” of the Constitution. It also details how ahead of the Jan. 6 attack, red flags about potential deadly violence were ignored.

You do know States have rights right? Michigan might decide not to put Trump on their ballot just because we don't like him and think he's a Nazi. Is it illegal for us to do this?

Do you know that the GOP can not pick Trump even if he wins every primary? They are a private party and they can do whatever they want. Even if the people pick Trump, they can say no and go with someone else.
Yes, states have rights, I agree. I’m just trying to drill down on your idea. The phone call where Trump asked the SOS to find votes is not enough to charge or disqualify him though. The case can easily be made that he was asking to find the votes by rooting out fraudulent votes or by doing a recount. Trump never asked for anything illegal to be done.

Also regarding the engaging in insurrection. Yes there was obviously an insurrection however the case has not been made to charge Trump with responsibility in it. If he was legally convicted of that then it would be a different story.

Sounds like a fun dream.

Ban Trump from the primary ballot when he is running unopposed?

Even if someone decides to end their career, like an aging Never Trumper who was planning to retire anyway, Trump voters will write him in.

Or if you mean ban him from the general election ballot, you better check the voting rights act bitches.

Trump won't win. I hope you run him. You should hear how my aunt speaks of him. He cost us the election! He is so selfish! These are people who defended him for 4 years. Now she's suddenly seeing Trump is a con man. PLEASE run him.

This is the guy I worry about

There is a song down here in FL I heard playing at Flannigan's last night. I think it was about DeSantis. Something about the Free State of Florida. That's going to be his message. And he's anti WOKE. You'll love him once you wake up. Remember dude, you defended Bush for 16 years until Trump told you he sucked, then suddenly you admit it. Way too late. You'll admit Trump sucked when he's out of the picture.

I hope he runs 3rd party. Did you see he got votes for the Speaker Of the House? LOL

She is losing her mind.
ditto here

:rolleyes:

Maybe there needs to be a new law: When an election is stolen and the real president doesn't get a chance to have his 4 year term, he should be given 8 terms straight (whether he was president b4 or not)

ditto here

:rolleyes:

Maybe there needs to be a new law: When an election is stolen and the real president doesn't get a chance to have his 4 year term, he should be given 8 terms straight (whether he was president b4 or not)
I don't know who you are talking about. Trump lost. Recounts, audits, and hand counts confirmed that he lost. Over 60 courts say he lost. He is a whiny, orange baby who cannot admit he lost to an old man from Delaware.

Get over it....otherwise you will go though life looking like a complete fool.

Coulter should pay attention. Someone has already said that. If Trump was in WH she would have a point. He is not and she does not have anything intelligent to say. She is hurting herself, not Trump.
Amendment XXII

Section 1:
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice......

You keep insisted that the old fat Florida man was reelected in 2020.....that's twice.

Amendment XXII

Section 1:
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice......

You keep insisted that the old fat Florida man was reelected in 2020.....that's twice.
She is as stupid as you.

Forum List

Back