Angels have fallen

Ironic that a person who served her country is shot down in cold blood, while a convicted Felon is idolized by the likes of Nancy Pelosi.
andaronjim, we all agreed not to mention Trump in our posts until after July 4, 2021

You have now lost one (1) point, totaling five (5) so far.
As you well know, six (6) points is automatic removal from our special group.
What you say next may mark your destinty.
:)-

LOL.

Black dude subdued in cuffs with a knee on his neck til death deserves to die according to the right while a white person busting through a door leading a rush of nuts into a secured federal facility is apparently a hero. F off you unpatriotic A holes.

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
Stupid reason to commit treason and a really dumb way to die.

We already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Really Hoss? Shirley you can come up with something better than this in light of all the unarmed black men shot by police?
Insurrection vs social justice protest?...

View attachment 487443

Yeah right all insurrectionists go around trying to take over the country unarmed.

I have a bridge to sell you too!

*****SARASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

yea...but this retard will ask you how much....their is no brain in that head

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.

We already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Really Hoss? Shirley you can come up with something better than this in light of all the unarmed black men shot by police?

View attachment 487443

Yeah right all insurrectionists go around trying to take over the country unarmed.

Don't you have a UV light you need to introduce into your body in "some other way"??
Sad. Besides Middle Finger Baby, you take the cake as the poster with absolutely NOTHING to say.
Whelp..stupid is as stupid does. :)
Carry on!

Black dude subdued in cuffs with a knee on his neck til death deserves to die according to the right while a white person busting through a door leading a rush of nuts into a secured federal facility is apparently a hero.
Fuck off you unpatriotic asshole....is that what you abbreviated?
black criminal passing counterfiet $$$...career criminal, that couldn't follow directions....
let me guess, you would disobey a cop, right?

View attachment 487443

Don't you have a UV light you need to introduce into your body in "some other way"??
Sad. Besides Middle Finger Baby, you take the cake as the poster with absolutely NOTHING to say.
Whelp..stupid is as stupid does. :)
Carry on!

we see the TRUTH hurts retards like you....Boo-Hoo
you take the cake as the poster with absolutely NOTHING to say.
try injecting lysol into your head......and once again...go fuck yourself, shit stain

Black dude subdued in cuffs with a knee on his neck til death deserves to die according to the right while a white person busting through a door leading a rush of nuts into a secured federal facility is apparently a hero.
black criminal passing counterfiet $$$...career criminal, that couldn't follow directions....

Sure. Pinch him for passing funny money. Deserved....except, that's not the way it ended. Kinda like Eric Gardner...selling cigs on the corner. You would think this is something you'd be arrested for..not something you'd have to die for.

View attachment 487443

Sarcastic..chuckle??
Again, who needs unarmed when you have the sheer numbers? I mean, half the Capitol Police thought it was going to be a lark, the other half, got their asses kicked.
All outnumbered...why do we keep running back to "she was an innocent unarmed".

Newsflash...

1620258010021.png

Why do you keep running back to calling it an insurrection when the only weapons held or used were by the law enforcement agencies at the Capitol? Sounds like the real insurrectionists are the ones who felt fences were necessary at the Capitol after the storm troopers they already had stationed there murdered a unarmed protester.

Because she was unarmed.

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1620258010102.png
    1620258010102.png
    44 KB · Views: 23

Sure. Pinch him for passing funny money. Deserved....except, that's not the way it ended. Kinda like Eric Gardner...selling cigs on the corner. You would think this is something you'd be arrested for..not something you'd have to die for.
and being unarmed during a PROTEST, doesn't merit MURDER you retard

You spelled counterfeit incorrectly. You should be hung by the neck until dead... unless, maybe, that is too steep a penalty for that infraction. Hmm.

View attachment 487443

Sarcastic..chuckle??
Again, who needs unarmed when you have the sheer numbers? I mean, half the Capitol Police thought it was going to be a lark, the other half, got their asses kicked.

Newsflash...

View attachment 487445

Why do you keep running back to calling it an insurrection when the only weapons held or used were by the law enforcement agencies at the Capitol? Sounds like the real insurrectionists are the ones who felt fences were necessary at the Capitol after the storm troopers they already had stationed there murdered a unarmed protester.

Because she was unarmed.

*****SMILE*****

Uh..the fences went up AFTER the insurrection. :)
And they wouldn't have been necessary if you true believers had just...moved on, licked your wounds and regrouped for the next go-round.

It hurt, didn't it? Having the man who was going to return America to you rejected?
C'mon. Be honest. :)

View attachment 487443

Sarcastic..chuckle??

Newsflash...

View attachment 487445

Because she was unarmed.

*****SMILE*****

And they wouldn't have been necessary if you true believers had just...moved on, licked your wounds and regrouped for the next go-round.

It hurt, didn't it? Having the man who was going to return America to you rejected?

1620258688749.png

I suggest you learn to read.

Wounds? They can only take so much away from people like me before productivity grinds to a halt and people like you start starving.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1620258520299.png
    1620258520299.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 22
Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot? If she, an unarmed woman, was that intimidating, imagine the others. There should have been a pile of bodies.
No one else needed to be shot. The rest of Trump's mob backed away from the House chamber after Ashli Targetpractice was put down like the rabid dog she was.

you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
this girl was MURDERED...
You're just pissed because she's white.
That's exactly what it is. Had she been black, they'd be celebrating too.

View attachment 487443

Sarcastic..chuckle??

Newsflash...

View attachment 487445

Because she was unarmed.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487450

I suggest you learn to read.

Wounds? They can only take so much away from people like me before productivity grinds to a halt and people like you start starving.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You do remember how Copperhead Road ended..right? LOL.
Not well for the protagonist.

You can rail all you'd like. Sooner or later, dinosaurs are slotted for extinction. Why? Because they can't or won't evolve...or are just bloody unlucky.
And just in our moment of testosterone fueled one-upsmanship...I'll put my survival skills up against yours any day of the week.
I was trained by NINJAS!!

I won't starve. Maybe I'll look like Matt Damon at the end of "The Martian"...but I won't starve. LOL.

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.
The fact is she did nothing that warranted being shot. Period.

Why did she ignore warnings not to enter?

She was committing a criminal act.

Don't you guys always say police are justified in shooting if the perp ignores warnings?

and being unarmed during a PROTEST, doesn't merit MURDER you retard
It does when you're trying to lead a hostile mob into the House chamber where lawmakers are being protected from said mob.

Forum List

Back