Angels have fallen

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
Stupid reason to commit treason and a really dumb way to die.
you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
this girl was MURDERED...
You're just pissed because she's white.

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
What a stupid thing to say.

Nope. It's stupid that it has to be said, but it's absolutely true.

We already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.

We already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

She is a Traitor who attacked her country
This is not about Killary.

Hillary conceded. Then went hiking.
Trump sued, and sued, and demanded recounts, then lied, then whined, then fomented an insurrection.

Ok..ok..mods, I'm sorry...just this one time??? :auiqs.jpg:
Trump did not lie and Babbitt was murdered.
55d.png

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

"No one could save them no one forgave them their chance to know"
Kansas

No warning. No hands up don't shoot. No I can't breath. Just shot down like a stray dog.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

How about an actual link to some facts?

1620255538505.png

FACT:​

General Discussion​

Post thread
Talk about anything...none of it matters here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No it isn't. I bet you have not been outside in a :mm: year.

This "woman" was a military veteran. 12 years in the Air Force. You think she would have known better..oh I forgot..Q-Anon...because..they're always right.
You are aware of the oath a service member stands up to take when they enlist..correct?
Read the part about all enemies..foreign and domestic. (Hint..she WAS the domestic enemy).
THAT'S sick. And the fact you defend it....just proves what flaming hack you are. Don't you have a Stormfront meeting to get to? :)
George Floyd was a scum of the Earth, yet your political elites think he is an angel. You really are a slave to your masters...

Really Hoss? Shirley you can come up with something better than this in light of all the unarmed black men shot by police?
Insurrection vs social justice protest?...

Really Hoss? Shirley you can come up with something better than this in light of all the unarmed black men shot by police?

1620256373173.png

Yeah right all insurrectionists go around trying to take over the country unarmed.

I have a bridge to sell you too!

*****SARASTIC CHUCKLE*****

you wouldn't know the TRUTH if it was right in front of you...your kind has no use for TRUTH....shit stain

View attachment 487443

Yeah right all insurrectionists go around trying to take over the country unarmed.

Sarcastic..chuckle??
Again, who needs unarmed when you have the sheer numbers? I mean, half the Capitol Police thought it was going to be a lark, the other half, got their asses kicked.
All outnumbered...why do we keep running back to "she was an innocent unarmed".

Newsflash...

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.

and we know you support antifa and black flies matter criminals. were you cursing when they burned and looted the cities last year? no...
polly want a cracker...you are a retard

Ironic that a person who served her country is shot down in cold blood, while a convicted Felon is idolized by the likes of Nancy Pelosi.
andaronjim, we all agreed not to mention Trump in our posts until after July 4, 2021

You have now lost one (1) point, totaling five (5) so far.
As you well know, six (6) points is automatic removal from our special group.
What you say next may mark your destiny.
:)-

View attachment 487443

Sarcastic..chuckle??
Again, who needs unarmed when you have the sheer numbers? I mean, half the Capitol Police thought it was going to be a lark, the other half, got their asses kicked.
All outnumbered...why do we keep running back to "she was an innocent unarmed".

Newsflash...

you still are a sick piece of shit...hopefully, you experience some of the propaganda you promote, w/someone close to you....then let me know it wasn't murder....

Forum List

Back