Andrew Cuomo: Pfizer vaccine coming early is "bad news".

Based on his track record I wouldn’t put it past him. His tax bill punished states that didn’t vote for him.

i have no reason to lie. We won.

Liberal states got hurt the most because their cost of living is so outrageous. For a 800K house in a liberal state, you can buy similar houses in other states for about 300K or less.

They were specifically targeted.
Hey Stupid, you can't blame Trump because of the fiscal mismanagement of LIbnut states causing the cost of living to go thru the roof.

Hey retard, that doesn't change the fact that Trump did that to specifically get back at the blue states. Great way for a president to act.
Gotta link? Oh wait, you never do those.

Hard to come with any other conclusion, given Trumps known penchant for vengeance. Thank God he lost.

So you have nothing but your TDS induced mind reading.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I TELLS YA! :iyfyus.jpg:

Take a deep breath then. Given your penchant for delusional thinking, I'm sure you're easily shocked.

Trump has a reputation for punishing those he see's as "against" him. A child's psyche in an adult body. Do his followers follow suit?

Based on his track record I wouldn’t put it past him. His tax bill punished states that didn’t vote for him.

Liberal states got hurt the most because their cost of living is so outrageous. For a 800K house in a liberal state, you can buy similar houses in other states for about 300K or less.

Hey Stupid, you can't blame Trump because of the fiscal mismanagement of LIbnut states causing the cost of living to go thru the roof.

Hey retard, that doesn't change the fact that Trump did that to specifically get back at the blue states. Great way for a president to act.

Hard to come with any other conclusion, given Trumps known penchant for vengeance. Thank God he lost.

SALT deductions hurt me too but I get it. If you choose to live in an expensive state (MA) then you should not reap the benefits of Federal Deductions because your expenses are so high living in such state. It hurt me but I actually agree with it. The bloom on the rose of living in MA is slowly wilting for me as I am now old so winters are annoying, taxes are high, politics are leftist and cost of living is outrageous.

Actually, why not? EVERYONE gets the same deduction possibility.

Not everyone buys a house, so why should those who choose to get a mortgage deduction?

We can go on down the line of deductions and apply the same criteria?

You're a kid - you aren't old! :p

Take a deep breath then. Given your penchant for delusional thinking, I'm sure you're easily shocked.

Trump has a reputation for punishing those he see's as "against" him. A child's psyche in an adult body. Do his followers follow suit?
Once again you have nothing beyond your TDS induced delusions.

SALT deductions hurt me too but I get it. If you choose to live in an expensive state (MA) then you should not reap the benefits of Federal Deductions because your expenses are so high living in such state. It hurt me but I actually agree with it. The bloom on the rose of living in MA is slowly wilting for me as I am now old so winters are annoying, taxes are high, politics are leftist and cost of living is outrageous.

Not everyone buys a house, so why should those who choose to get a mortgage deduction?

Because that is what is used to inspire home ownership and such. Buying a house is pricey and that is slightly offset via tax deductions because owners likely spend more in terms of furnishings, landscaping, etc. System isn't perfect.

Ha!!! You raise my two kids. I am 40 but feel like I am 60!

Because that is what is used to inspire home ownership and such. Buying a house is pricey and that is slightly offset via tax deductions because owners likely spend more in terms of furnishings, landscaping, etc. System isn't perfect.

You never thought trump would lose right? Love it!

Prog politicians have that same reputation.

I predicted he would lose on this site. I am shocked the election was as close as it was. What do you love exactly? That our country is so divided? Weak Sauce.

What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

Trump will probably only send it to states he won.

1604953137933.png

Prog politicians have that same reputation.

Funny. They don't seem to act on it.

There are reasons for every tax deduction, but the fact is they only help select groups of people. Same with inheritance taxes.

:lol: it sounds like you have teenagers!

Cuomo's a dick. The market disagrees with him as it shot up like a Saturn booster!
That's because the vaccine will have a mind control chip designed by soros and gates

Nope, musk is the neural link guy, soros is open society funding the marxists, gates is id2020 funding pharmaceuticals. Sadly, you and millions more won't listen. You'll believe the deception.

There are reasons for every tax deduction, but the fact is they only help select groups of people. Same with inheritance taxes.

12 and 13....basically

I predicted he would lose on this site. I am shocked the election was as close as it was. What do you love exactly? That our country is so divided? Weak Sauce.
That the bad half of our country didn’t win.

12 and 13....basically

uh ohhhh....

Wouldn’t this be a milestone everyone can unite behind? Somehow, the “timing” doesn’t fit the agenda of a CNN host. Go figure.
I thought anything to end this covid scourge as soon as possible was the objective of CNN and their
brainwashed viewers. Apparently the beggining of the end of covid can wait until Trump is out
of the picture, screw saving grandma.

I've lost track how many times leftists denied their evil intent and then gave it all away themselves.

This is like their warming to Vlad Putin now that they believe he and Biden will be pals.

Subjective

Subjective

Trump was anti science, pro pollution, racist, got into twitter fights with celebrities who didn't agree with him, he colluded with russia and tried to get ukraine to make shit up about his opponent. He put kids in cages. He mocked people who wore masks. He fought with our allies and praised kim jung and Putin.

Are you kidding?

Subjective

Trump was anti science, pro pollution, racist, got into twitter fights with celebrities who didn't agree with him, he colluded with russia and tried to get ukraine to make shit up about his opponent. He put kids in cages. He mocked people who wore masks. He fought with our allies and praised kim jung and Putin.

Are you kidding?
None of your post is factual. Please leave me alone. Thank you.

Forum List

Back