Andrew Cuomo: Pfizer vaccine coming early is "bad news".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

Trump will probably only send it to states he won.

Trump will be long gone by the time widespread distribution is ready.

You need to do your homework before flapping in the breeze. Since trump is so disorganized, Cuomo doesn't agree
with trump's distribution ideas. Nothing to do with who is or is not in office.
  • What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

CORONAVIRUS NEW YORK
    Coronavirus News: Cuomo says vaccine distribution will be a slow process
    COVID-19 News and Information

By Eyewitness News
    Updated an hour ago
    Ad Duration00:00
    PauseCurrent time01:14Seek
    00:00

Duration05:08Toggle MuteVolume
    Settings
    Toggle Fullscreen
    EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS

GMA's George Stephanopolous interviews Governor Andrew Cuomo about the coronavirus in New York.

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Cuomo appeared on "Good Morning America" to talk about advances with the coronavirus vaccine efforts.

His appearance came on the heels of the news that Pfizer's vaccine may show 90% effectiveness at preventing COVID-19.

The governor was critical of the Trump administration's handling of the coronavirus pandemic as a whole and also of their plan on how to administer the vaccine to the American public.

"The good news is the Pfizer tests look good and we'll have a vaccine shortly, the bad news is it's about two months before Joe Biden takes over and that means this administration will be implementing a vaccine plan," Cuomo said.

He said that the plan is flawed because the private providers will be administering the vaccine and that leaves out communities that didn't get enough help at the beginning of the pandemic.

"They're going to take this vaccine and they're going to go through the private mechanisms, through hospitals, through drug market chains, etc. That's going to be slow, that's going to bypass the communities we call health care deserts. If you don't have a Rite Aid or a CVS you're in trouble," Cuomo said.

https://abc7ny.com/watch/

Based on his track record I wouldn’t put it past him. His tax bill punished states that didn’t vote for him.

i have no reason to lie. We won.

Liberal states got hurt the most because their cost of living is so outrageous. For a 800K house in a liberal state, you can buy similar houses in other states for about 300K or less.

Starting up the propaganda and false narratives a bit earlier, aren't 'we'?

:p
Based on his track record I wouldn’t put it past him. His tax bill punished states that didn’t vote for him.

His tax bill treaded every state the same, Stupid.
Eventually. He couldn’t withhold but he wanted to. That’s what miles Taylor said.

Remember trump went on and on about how California doesn’t manage their forests well? He was trying to make a case why not to give Cali the money. He went on and on about how badly he was treated by gov Jerry brown.

Doesnt matter. The trump show has been cancelled

Liberal states got hurt the most because their cost of living is so outrageous. For a 800K house in a liberal state, you can buy similar houses in other states for about 300K or less.
And you make less in a con state.

Trump said if people in California don’t like me don’t give them disaster relief money.

Time to play 'Link or Lie', a-hole, the game where you provide the link to where President Trump is quoted as saying, "If people in California don't like me don't give them disaster relief money."

I bet you can guess which one it will end up being....tic tock, snowflake.

Well voters in the states where he lost are already dead so it won't help them will it??

Forum List

Back