Andrew Cuomo: Pfizer vaccine coming early is "bad news".

Based on his track record I wouldn’t put it past him. His tax bill punished states that didn’t vote for him.

i have no reason to lie. We won.

Liberal states got hurt the most because their cost of living is so outrageous. For a 800K house in a liberal state, you can buy similar houses in other states for about 300K or less.

They were specifically targeted.

What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

You need to do your homework before flapping in the breeze. Since trump is so disorganized, Cuomo doesn't agree
with trump's distribution ideas. Nothing to do with who is or is not in office.
  • What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

"You have two months, and we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later, we’ll be in the midst of it. And I'm going — I've been talking to governors across the nation about that; how can we shape the Trump administration vaccine plan to fix it, or stop it before it does damage."

• CORONAVIRUS NEW YORK
    Coronavirus News: Cuomo says vaccine distribution will be a slow process
    COVID-19 News and Information

By Eyewitness News
    Updated an hour ago
    Ad Duration00:00
    PauseCurrent time01:14Seek
    00:00

Duration05:08Toggle MuteVolume
    Settings
    Toggle Fullscreen
    EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS

GMA's George Stephanopolous interviews Governor Andrew Cuomo about the coronavirus in New York.

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Cuomo appeared on "Good Morning America" to talk about advances with the coronavirus vaccine efforts.

His appearance came on the heels of the news that Pfizer's vaccine may show 90% effectiveness at preventing COVID-19.

The governor was critical of the Trump administration's handling of the coronavirus pandemic as a whole and also of their plan on how to administer the vaccine to the American public.

"The good news is the Pfizer tests look good and we'll have a vaccine shortly, the bad news is it's about two months before Joe Biden takes over and that means this administration will be implementing a vaccine plan," Cuomo said.

He said that the plan is flawed because the private providers will be administering the vaccine and that leaves out communities that didn't get enough help at the beginning of the pandemic.

"They're going to take this vaccine and they're going to go through the private mechanisms, through hospitals, through drug market chains, etc. That's going to be slow, that's going to bypass the communities we call health care deserts. If you don't have a Rite Aid or a CVS you're in trouble," Cuomo said.

Eyewitness News Live Streaming Video

WTF does Cuomo know about the distribution process?

What is Biden's plan?

Based on his track record I wouldn’t put it past him. His tax bill punished states that didn’t vote for him.

Liberal states got hurt the most because their cost of living is so outrageous. For a 800K house in a liberal state, you can buy similar houses in other states for about 300K or less.

Hey Stupid, you can't blame Trump because of the fiscal mismanagement of LIbnut states causing the cost of living to go thru the roof.

Hey Stupid, you can't blame Trump because of the fiscal mismanagement of LIbnut states causing the cost of living to go thru the roof.

Hey retard, that doesn't change the fact that Trump did that to specifically get back at the blue states. Great way for a president to act.

Hey retard, that doesn't change the fact that Trump did that to specifically get back at the blue states. Great way for a president to act.
Gotta link? Oh wait, you never do those.

Hard to come with any other conclusion, given Trumps known penchant for vengeance. Thank God he lost.

What POS this clown is. He would rather people die than let Trump distribute the vaccine once it is ready. This asshat wants to stop the vaccine until Quid Pro Joe is in office.

Trump will probably only send it to states he won.
I wish he would nuke the states he legitimately lost.

California and NY.

That's all.

What are you talking about? Democrats are always for higher taxes, so Trump increased their taxes. Nothing to complain about here. You just elected a guy who's platform is higher taxes.

Hard to come with any other conclusion, given Trumps known penchant for vengeance. Thank God he lost.

So you have nothing but your TDS induced mind reading.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I TELLS YA! :iyfyus.jpg:

In and of itself that is a lie. Claiming a win without proof to back you up is the mark of a liar
and a loathsome pile of pig crap.

Given the total clusterfuck that has been the Trump Administration’s response to the virus, damn Skippy they should be allowed to screw this up too.

Besides, Pfizer is nowhere near ready to begin distribution.

They haven’t even applied for any public use age yet.

Given the total clusterfuck that has been the Trump Administration’s response to the virus, damn Skippy they should be allowed to screw this up too.

I vaccine in record time is a 'clusterfuck' to you?

You are a complete idiot.

Wouldn’t this be a milestone everyone can unite behind? Somehow, the “timing” doesn’t fit the agenda of a CNN host. Go figure.

240,000 dead Americans with another 200,000 to come before that vaccine is available in sufficient supply for the American people, is a total and complete and total clusterfuck. Especially given that had Trump handled the virus the way every other first nation in the world succeeded in doing.

We had 10,000 people dead waiting for the vaccine. Our 2nd quarter GDP was -11.1% versus -32.0% for the USA. Countries are now asking Canada how we managed to do this, while living next door to the worst infection in the whole world.

Trump will probably only send it to states he won.
Be sure to let us know what that happens. We won't wait.

SALT deductions hurt me too but I get it. If you choose to live in an expensive state (MA) then you should not reap the benefits of Federal Deductions because your expenses are so high living in such state. It hurt me but I actually agree with it. The bloom on the rose of living in MA is slowly wilting for me as I am now old so winters are annoying, taxes are high, politics are leftist and cost of living is outrageous.

Trump will be long gone by the time widespread distribution is ready.
And will still get credit for it. Imagine that.

240,000 dead Americans with another 200,000 to come before that vaccine is available in sufficient supply for the American people, is a total and complete and total clusterfuck. Especially given that had Trump handled the virus the way every other first nation in the world succeeded in doing.

We had 10,000 people dead waiting for the vaccine. Our 2nd quarter GDP was -11.1% versus -32.0% for the USA. Countries are now asking Canada how we managed to do this, while living next door to the worst infection in the whole world.
Trump saved 2 million lives, according to initial estimates by the experts, Halfwit.

And fuck Canada. Nobody cares about your shithole country.

Death rates:

US 2.36%
Canada 3.96%

US > Canada.

Forum List

Back