Americans Fed Up With Politically Biased News-Censoring Twitter Begin To Turn To 'Parler'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Welcome to the Free Market, a place that polices itself when Deep State, government, and politically motivated entities refuse to do so, even to protect the Constitution.

Twitter, one of the BigTech-3 may be watching the beginning of the end:

"In the wake of the presidential election, the social media app Parler topped Apple's App Store for the first time over the weekend.

The research firm Apptopia said downloads for the "non-biased, free speech" platform topped 310,000 over the past week, with the peak starting on Nov. 6. In the week prior, the app had been downloaded just over 150,000 times."

Are the White supremacists/nazis welcome? If so I don't know how they are going to have a website without advertisers.

Welcome to the Free Market, a place that polices itself when Deep State, government, and politically motivated entities refuse to do so, even to protect the Constitution.

"In the wake of the presidential election, the social media app Parler topped Apple's App Store for the first time over the weekend.

The research firm Apptopia said downloads for the "non-biased, free speech" platform topped 310,000 over the past week, with the peak starting on Nov. 6. In the week prior, the app had been downloaded just over 150,000 times."

Caveat emptor applies?

The Internet was started to be a medium for free and open exchange of thoughts. Draconian censorship is just poor business practice. Regarding Parler, I anticipate many people from the Left will join as well - born part of paranoia and part that they just want to engage in debate like we do here - which is a good thing. Seeking to control peoples' speech and thought never works out. Just check History.

Are the White supremacists/nazis welcome? If so I don't know how they are going to have a website without advertisers.

So you think because people want get rid of censorship that equates to them all being white supremacists? Speaking of white supremacists, where were they on Saturday after the media's Biden-Elect announcement? To hear you people throughout the Summer, all of the riots, lootings, and violence were caused by the white supremacists, the agitators.

Why no riots after the Media's Biden-Elect announcement?

So you think because people want get rid of censorship that equates to them all being white supremacists? Speaking of white supremacists, where were they on Saturday after the media's Biden-Elect announcement? To hear you people throughout the Summer, all of the riots, lootings, and violence were caused by the white supremacists, the agitators.

That's not what I mean at all. This experiment has been tried before. There are actual goose stepping nazis and other assorted haters out there hungering for a wider audience. If you give them one they will cost a board every single advertiser. Those people getting insta-banned from other platforms is the source of this "anti-censorship" move on the right.

Dims believe the Fist Amendment is racist.

That's not what I mean at all. This experiment has been tried before. There are actual goose stepping nazis and other assorted haters out there hungering for a wider audience. If you give them one they will cost a board every single advertiser. Those people getting insta-banned from other platforms is the source of this "anti-censorship" move on the right.
Twitter had plenty of advertisers before they started their Stalinist censorship policies.

FB_IMG_1605067300504.jpg

I'm pretty sure I signed up months ago but never went on

I'll be going over there and I already ditched Fox for News Max, and Voice of America
If this place gets any worse with the Russian, Iranian, North Korean, Dembots and Chinese Bots, I might have to ditch this place too.

I'm pretty sure I signed up months ago but never went on

Tried to sign up today and couldnt get past the Captcha.

What do you imagine places like reddit and twitter were like at the start? lol

Facebook

All of them

I'll be going over there and I already ditched Fox for News Max, and Voice of America
If this place gets any worse with the Russian, Iranian, North Korean, Dembots and Chinese Bots, I might have to ditch this place too.
Is there a way to watch newsmax online?

Forum List

Back