Andrew Breitbart is Dead

I notice how you just accept that Breitbart did actually say these things.... if that was a right winger making that claim about the left, you would be demanding proof.

Hypocrite.

I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

It's on CNN now.

It's tacky to speak ill of the dead, so I'll leave it at that.

He has looked pretty rough lately, Probably booze.

Tacky never stopped the left before.

I will say this is a shock, and suspicious. I'll believe in 'natural causes' after the autopsy reports come in. It might be true.

This is a sad day, and hopefully his passing inspires more to rise up and take up his mantle.
More "mantles"....

pub-promos.jpg

.....comin' UP!!!!!

negged

A human being died, show some respect.

Really?

In the hours following Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called him:

"villain"
"duplicitous bastard"
"prick"
"a special pile of human excrement"

I won't mourn this guy's exit.

and your point is what?

Michael Jackson was a fucking pedo and a drug addict.....I never celebrated his death, didn't wish it and left it alone, but if thats your yardstick, lets see those MJ quotes of yours? Where in you take him to task?

You're not making any sense. Breitbart attacked Kennedy on the day of his death. They are both famous public figures.

Please show which other public figure went on a tirade against MJ when he died.

Really?

In the hours following Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called him:

"villain"
"duplicitous bastard"
"prick"
"a special pile of human excrement"

I won't mourn this guy's exit.

Karma?

No not Karma. Just life. Death is not a bad thing. From what I heard, he fell over dead while walking. Quick and painless. This is an even better thing. I appreciated what he was up to, just not how he did it.

If that is true, definitely sounds like a heart attack. They say that having one at such an early age is much more deadly. We had a 1st Class keel over from a massive coronary during a PT run when I was in the Navy. He was dead before he hit the ground.

With Hillary Clinton as a senior advisor.

Is this obama's mess or another Clinton operation?

Brietbart said he had some information on obama that he was going to release shortly. He should have done it right away.

I remember it.

how is remembering his cruel treatment of someone elses family being hypocritical?

That's not why I called you a hypocrite. I called you a hypocrite for accepting it instead of demanding a source - like you would if it was a right wing claim.

You are a hypocritical hack.... that's not news to anyone.... except you. idiot.

I remembered him saying that as well as a few other nasty things said by the right about kenendy.

I bumped the Kenedys dead thread for you, now go see how nice you all were about it.

I saw only the one you bumped about Robert Byrd, not Ted Kennedy. Either way, I don't intend boring myself to death reading pages of irrelevant drivel.

I notice how you just accept that Breitbart did actually say these things.... if that was a right winger making that claim about the left, you would be demanding proof.

Hypocrite.

I remember it.

TM's memory is better than any source on Earth.... so she believes.

A partial excerpt from the posted link:

Andrew recently wrote a new conclusion to his book, Righteous Indignation:
I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in.

And Andrew, you died while loving many things and many people. May you rest in peace and "thank you" for keeping me interested in many truths. You contributed something valuable and not everyone can say that.

I've always realized that you're an asshole. I'm glad when you show it to everyone.
I've been trying!! Everyone seems to think Im a nice guy.

still

You can't deny that I'm right.
I can deny that you are right. Unless you honestly do not know the definition of murder, and how it is different from manslaughter, negligence, and accidental death..

I think you do: I called you an asshole, NOT a dumbass! :lol:

manslaughter is a fine tooth we use for murder.

he was drunk, driving, crashed, saved himself, called a lawyer then thought of her.

that's a classy dude

He deserved the derision.

not on day one, imo, but kennedy no saint or even a good person.

Forum List

Back