And To Think That The Media Had Declared Hillary The Winner Over The Last Two Years.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::cheers2::mm: From Juan Williams, and the other lefties on Fox, to the entire cast of MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS and the rest, looks like we have the last laugh. All of those fake
polls since around 2014 showing Hillary Unbeatable! Way ahead of any other Democrat and GOP Contender! Pretty much declaring her the winner in 2016. :oops-28:
So who are the Media Monkeys and Buffoons now? :smoke:

:boobies::cheers2::mm: From Juan Williams, and the other lefties on Fox, to the entire cast of MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS and the rest, looks like we have the last laugh. All of those fake
polls since around 2014 showing Hillary Unbeatable! Way ahead of any other Democrat and GOP Contender! Pretty much declaring her the winner in 2016. :oops-28:

No such thing happened.

• Banned
wouldn't surprise me that 8/9 months ago, Brian Williams had already bought his suit and a bottle of wine in advance of the 2016 Hillary Clinton Inaugral Ball.

No such thing happened.
Alas Pollyanna, it is.

No such thing happened.
Alas Pollyanna, it is.

Polls don't predict election results a year ahead of time.

No such thing happened.
Alas Pollyanna, it is.

Polls are not predictions. Rather they are gauges of opinion. There is not enough Teflon in the world to cleanse Hillary. She's done, kaput, finished!

• Banned
and same with Bush. He's unbeatable, he's the one! It's going to be Bush VS Clinton again. I just couldn't wait! couldn't contain myself since early 2014!

• Banned
Polls coming from ABC,CNN,MSNBC since 2014 were just the media choosing our candidates for us. I guess we are all too stupid to vote.

Juan Williams: All Polls say that there is no one out there than can beat Hillary! we have had to put up with that over the last 18 months or so!

No such thing happened.
Alas Pollyanna, it is.

Polls are not predictions. Rather they are gauges of opinion. There is not enough Teflon in the world to cleanse Hillary. She's done, kaput, finished!

So now you agree I was right to begin with. Try saying that the first time, next time.

No such thing happened.
Alas Pollyanna, it is.

So now you agree I was right to begin with. Try saying that the first time, next time.
You're seriously telling me that Hillary is not imploding?!

It's much too early to make that call. If history has any meaning to you, this has as much to do with reality as Romney's presidency.

and right on cue they try to bring up the past and try to deflect

..bush!..reagan!..romney!...ANYthing to cause a distraction

Forum List

Back