And To Think That The Media Had Declared Hillary The Winner Over The Last Two Years.

Why hasn't the OP provided links to anyone declaring Clinton the winner in 2016?

I saw a lot of posts here going back six months at least declaring Hillary the next President......
Pa leeeeeez.

Now you guys are going to try to say that never happened..... Again
Pa leeeeez.

why would we need a link for this thread. havent we all been living it for the past two or so years? Yah, if Hillary decides to run, shes a shoe in,,,,,,and "Yah, it sure looks like Hillary is going to run, we may as well hand it to her"....on and on for the last 18-24 months, it never ends. and look at where we are today? why didnt MSNBC predict that Bernie Sanders was going to be a threat?

Even before anyone announced the predictions were out there that Hillary would win against whoever the GOP ran against her.

Even before anyone announced the predictions were out there that Hillary would win against whoever the GOP ran against her.
Juan Williams has been declaring Hillary the winner since 2014. God,,,all i have been hearing is " Every Poll says Hillary is way ahead of every potential GOP Candidate",,,,,i just cant take it anymore!!! I wonder if Juan will finally admit that he is nothing but a typical dumbass gerbil.

Forum List

Back