And To Think That The Media Had Declared Hillary The Winner Over The Last Two Years.

No such thing happened.
Alas Pollyanna, it is.

Polls don't predict election results a year ahead of time.
Polls are not predictions. Rather they are gauges of opinion. There is not enough Teflon in the world to cleanse Hillary. She's done, kaput, finished!

So now you agree I was right to begin with. Try saying that the first time, next time.
You're seriously telling me that Hillary is not imploding?!

I'm telling you I was right and you were wrong.

and right on cue they try to bring up the past and try to deflect. bush!..reagan!..romney!...ANYthing to cause a distraction
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Take as example the Republicans' relations with women, blacks and Hispanics. They say they're wooing them, but when push comes to shove they do their best to alienate them. That's NOT the formula for winning a national election.

and right on cue they try to bring up the past and try to deflect. bush!..reagan!..romney!...ANYthing to cause a distraction
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Take as example the Republicans' relations with women, blacks and Hispanics. They say they're wooing them, but when push comes to shove they do their best to alienate them. That's NOT the formula for winning a national election.
And yet they to be winning everything else. Were you awake during the last election? What does 31 Republican governors tell you? And no, there are 50, not 57 states.

And yet they to be winning everything else. Were you awake during the last election? What does 31 Republican governors tell you? And no, there are 50, not 57 states.
Didn't watch the clip, did you? I'm talking about a national election, while you're talking local in that Senators, Representatives and Governors are elected on local issues, not national.

bias, speculation and non sequitur

:boobies::cheers2::mm: From Juan Williams, and the other lefties on Fox, to the entire cast of MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS and the rest, looks like we have the last laugh. All of those fake
polls since around 2014 showing Hillary Unbeatable! Way ahead of any other Democrat and GOP Contender! Pretty much declaring her the winner in 2016. :oops-28:
So who are the Media Monkeys and Buffoons now? :smoke:

No such thing happened.

Reality and Carb, parallel tracks that never meet

I'm not sure why USMB nutters think that the Democratic Party not nominating Hillary Clinton is a positive thing for them. They seem invested in this idea. I wonder why?

so when you try to change the subject and try to make this about me, I can only assume I was correct and you are out of rational arguments.
You made it about me when you said my post was about deflection, instead of attempting to refute the argument. I can only assume you're engaging in "bias, speculation and non-sequitur".

:boobies::cheers2::mm: From Juan Williams, and the other lefties on Fox, to the entire cast of MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS and the rest, looks like we have the last laugh. All of those fake
polls since around 2014 showing Hillary Unbeatable! Way ahead of any other Democrat and GOP Contender! Pretty much declaring her the winner in 2016. :oops-28:

No such thing happened.

Reality and Carb, parallel tracks that never meet

No one has quoted any on air personality on MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS or anywhere else as having said that Hillary was unbeatable.

That's the reality.

All this ranting and raving,. but the fact remains odds are still even that she is the next POTUS. Remember 2012? Remember when Santorum was coming on strong? Everyone knew that Romney was going to be there in the end. Now I will say this; the Republican field is wide open, but not one of them really has much of a chance against Hillary. Sure, she's having a rough time now, but she has plenty of time to recover.

Forum List

Back