And THIS... is why our children are being indoctrinated and brain washed by our education system....

It's to the point now where you can't tell if someone is poking fun at the Left or if it is legit.

There are issues that come with being non-white in America. Pretending that there are issues that come with being white in America is just me-too-ism.

I was taught a long time ago, anyone using "UMM" when they are speaking do not have the required intelligence to not only speak properly and intellectually, but also have nothing to contribute to society or have anything worthwhile to say.

I can see using it when one is stunned by something a dimwit says so you have to stop and think a second to determine if you heard it correctly.

This woman is exceedingly white. Seriously, if she feels so bad about it, then she should resign and do something that she finds edifying.

Elsewhere on this board, one Jordan Peterson makes the valid point that it is predictable, normal, and natural that there should be "privileges" associated with being "white."

Consider the caucasian who moves to Japan. Will s/he ever experience the privileges of being Japanese? Even after generations? No. Consider a Korean who moves to Mexico. Will s/he ever be treated as a true Mexican? No.

The people who founded this country, made its laws, established its culture, built its infrastructure, created its academic environment...basically all "white." OF COURSE white people will be best situated to exploit the advantages that the society provides.

But on the other hand, where in the world do Black Africans and their descendants have life better, in general, than here in the United States, and I include the countries in Africa? There are millions of Africans who have come here in the past 50 years. Why? And why do they assimilate better than African Americans?

Because racism makes it impossible to succeed? Apparently they didn't get the memo.

This woman is exceedingly white. Seriously, if she feels so bad about it, then she should resign and do something that she finds edifying.

Elsewhere on this board, one Jordan Peterson makes the valid point that it is predictable, normal, and natural that there should be "privileges" associated with being "white."

Consider the caucasian who moves to Japan. Will s/he ever experience the privileges of being Japanese? Even after generations? No. Consider a Korean who moves to Mexico. Will s/he ever be treated as a true Mexican? No.

The people who founded this country, made its laws, established its culture, built its infrastructure, created its academic environment...basically all "white." OF COURSE white people will be best situated to exploit the advantages that the society provides.

But on the other hand, where in the world do Black Africans and their descendants have life better, in general, than here in the United States, and I include the countries in Africa? There are millions of Africans who have come here in the past 50 years. Why? And why do they assimilate better than African Americans?

Because racism makes it impossible to succeed? Apparently they didn't get the memo.

Chinese workers on the Trans-continental railroad might disagree with that statement.

Forum List

Back