SEI

It's all "por favor" this, and "por favor" that... You know, Mexican.
What the hell are you talking about? There is no language called "Mexican." Go troll somewhere else.

As if our education system wasn't bad enough, teachers are throwing work at our children, and then spending the majority of the day trying to get through to illegal's children who speak a variety of different languages, except for English. On a global scale our children are idiots that can't even read and write. Now they are just being ignored...

As if our education system wasn't bad enough, teachers are throwing work at our children, and then spending the majority of the day trying to get through to illegal's children who speak a variety of different languages, except for English. On a global scale our children are idiots that can't even read and write. Now they are just being ignored...
That is not true. I’m not sure why some people feel so free to spout off about things they know nothing about.

That is not true. I’m not sure why some people feel so free to spout off about things they know nothing about.
The problem is that it is true. Our children are dumb as rocks.
We have gone from teaching this:
  • aboard
  • about
  • above
  • across
  • after
  • against
  • along
  • amid
  • among
  • anti
  • around
  • as
  • at
to made up bullshit like this:

1637618365733.png

So, now we have the only generation on earth that can't tell a woman from a man because of what is being shoved down their throats under the guise of an education...

As if our education system wasn't bad enough, teachers are throwing work at our children, and then spending the majority of the day trying to get through to illegal's children who speak a variety of different languages, except for English. .....
This is simply not true. If anything, it is the ELs who sometimes feel adrift if subject-area teachers are not skilled in applying SEI. Many times these teachers reach out to me or my colleagues for advice on best serving the needs of all their students.

What's a diverse learner? ....
ELs, students with social-emotional needs, students whose situation outside of school affects their learning, students with physical issues that require accommodations, etc.

I am sure they feel adrift. They shouldn't be there. They are eating up valuable teaching time while their teachers have to be retrained to deal with them. And all the student's educations suffer because of it...

We have indoctrination centers now, with prancing trannies. CRT ~ good, writing ~ bad. Math ~ racist, vagina hats ~ pertinent.

... They are eating up valuable teaching time while their teachers have to be retrained to deal with them. And all the student's educations suffer because of it...
The majority (vast majority) of ELs are US citizens.

ELs, students with social-emotional needs, students whose situation outside of school affects their learning, students with physical issues that require accommodations, etc.

Social workers deal with social-emotional needs outside of the class room. Not in it. Not during it. The community deals with situations outside of school, outside of school.
Schools are for learning. Teachers are teachers, not therapists, not nurses, nor are they nursemaids. Agenda has replaced education, and our stupid children are living proof...

Forum List

Back