And there it is... Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmar bans buying US flags during lock down

I'm not finding anything that says Michiganders (?) can't buy American Flags...

"Michiganders" are the guys. The women are "Michigeese".

Compost "dislikes" the joke :rofl:

Which reminds me IIRC Compost is a female. Perhaps I should note that one of those Michigeese is absolutely the sexiest woman I ever met in my life.

Nah, never mind.
I tend to dislike jokes that are not funny. So sorry I hit a nerve. I'll leave you to your fantasies about Michigan women.

Oh that's no fantasy, and it's a singular, not a plural. But hey you must be a real asset at parties.

Ew. You're that guy that all we felt sorry for! Yeah. I remember you. The gal who drew the short straw, she's still in therapy.

See, I could have hung a "dislike" for an even worse joke there. But I didn't. I prefer to see a positive. YMMV.
Get over yourself, honey.

It's a little late to start sweet-talking me now.

Although I'm not saying I couldn't be persuaded but it's gonna take more than that. :deal:
Blow yourself, dear.

You're just not getting the hang of this are ya.

Are you a flight attendant? Because "blow yourself" sounds a lot like "put your seat back forward". I don't bend that way.

Which reminds me IIRC Compost is a female. Perhaps I should note that one of those Michigeese is absolutely the sexiest woman I ever met in my life.

Nah, never mind.
I tend to dislike jokes that are not funny. So sorry I hit a nerve. I'll leave you to your fantasies about Michigan women.

Oh that's no fantasy, and it's a singular, not a plural. But hey you must be a real asset at parties.

Ew. You're that guy that all we felt sorry for! Yeah. I remember you. The gal who drew the short straw, she's still in therapy.

See, I could have hung a "dislike" for an even worse joke there. But I didn't. I prefer to see a positive. YMMV.

Although I'm not saying I couldn't be persuaded but it's gonna take more than that. :deal:
Blow yourself, dear.

Are you a flight attendant? Because "blow yourself" sounds a lot like "put your seat back forward". I don't bend that way.
WJNCpUm.jpg

Nah, never mind.

Blow yourself, dear.

WJNCpUm.jpg

Based on watching The Flight Channel I'd say that's Wei Tu Hi.

View attachment 322534
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

Sooooo besides being an Alex John Brinkley Jones wackadoodle, you're a cloth fetishist too? Kinky.
Hang the bitch!

View attachment 322534
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

Sooooo besides being an Alex John Brinkley Jones wackadoodle, you're a cloth fetishist too? Kinky.
Hang the bitch!

You don't hang a poster just because they're too stupid to see through a Jim the Fuck Hoft bullshit page.
You mock her. It's been so mocked.

View attachment 322534

Actually if you planted a tomato garden now, you would need 24 hour security to protect it later, so why bother. If this disease is real on the other hand all supermarkets will be closing shortly anyway as everyone there died

I don't know if the Gov of Michigan, Wretched...I mean Gretchen Whitmar has banned the sales of flags or not...but if she banned the sales of seeds.... that is not acceptable, why do something so horrible like that? where is the damage in buying seeds to grow your own food??? :mad:

I stand with "that woman".
The very reason that in not so good times human history will correct this abberation that has given Prog women power. You will do it to yourself. You are not punishing your children. These are people. People who can become violent.

The very reason that in not so good times human history will correct this abberation that has given Prog women power. You will do it to yourself. You are not punishing your children. These are people. People who can become violent.

Well you know we now have Dem Gov, a Dem AG and a Dem SOS, and all women. They drive the republicans furious. :laugh: I love it.

"Oh woe is me, oh woe is us!"

"Da big gubmint is reigning TYRANNAY down upon our heads!

"We cain't buy no cigrettes', cain't buy no canday, cain't git nuffin at da sto'!"

"Whatever shall we do!?!?!"

Chicken-Little-Wallpapers-chicken-little-5541438-1280-1024.jpg

Last edited:
That is the w

Well you know we now have Dem Gov, a Dem AG and a Dem SOS, and all women. They drive the republicans furious. :laugh: I love it.
That is the way it is. Things like this were not supposed to happen though. That was the reason for inclusion. By the way, do you like the way males treat women like crap in the growing amount of poverty? Keep an eye on that. Those women do not like it as much as you do.

Another gatewaypundit exclusive.

Why would anyone buy a flag during a pandemic? That's the last thing I'd think of buying during a time like this.

Why would anyone buy a flag during a pandemic? That's the last thing I'd think of buying during a time like this.

That's exactly the reason right there. America will come back, parades will be held, Presidential Rallies will be held, and when they are, people are going to need flags. Getting the flags now, when the prices are low makes tremendous sense.

And how does that promote human progress and harmony? Instead of having Extremists doing things just to troll people, why doesn't this Whitmer broad and her cronies work to help the WHOLE state of Michigan?

What this chick fails to realize is that the current situation is unsustainable. In months, if not less, Michigan and a lot of other states are going to run out of money for road repair, education, welfare checks, a lot , unless they can get the economy reopened. And it isn't going to help the Teeming Liberal Masses in Detroit and Flint just to try and piss off the conservatives

And how does that promote human progress and harmony? Instead of having Extremists doing things just to troll people, why doesn't this Whitmer broad and her cronies work to help the WHOLE state of Michigan?

What this chick fails to realize is that the current situation is unsustainable. In months, if not less, Michigan and a lot of other states are going to run out of money for road repair, education, welfare checks, a lot , unless they can get the economy reopened. And it isn't going to help the Teeming Liberal Masses in Detroit and Flint just to try and piss off the conservatives
She does not know what to do. We have seen this before.

I hope you are right. As of now people are choosing toilet paper and water over non essential spending. Surreal times. As far as parades people aren't going to rush out to watch a parade. Well maybe our young very hard working generation.

Forum List

Back