ROOT (for us)

LOL, how much longer does the left think they can keep up the "the election wasn't stolen" spin when their own base is in the streets protesting against illegals flooding their neighborhoods and children's schools?
Well, here's the thing. No one has to. It's been almost 3 years since the 2020 election and supporters of the Orange Roughy have yet to prove one instance of any voter fraud. 60+ cases dismissed.
How long you gonna beat the dead horse? Cause right now, there isn't anything left of the carcass. :)

Guy nails it again:

By Wayne Allyn Root

Outside of President Trump (and an assist to Vivek Ramaswamy), the GOP is clueless, delusional and in denial.

They don’t seem to understand we are living in a communist police state.

And that the same Deep State that is weaponized against President Trump (their own leading candidate for President) will soon be used against every Republican candidate…and eventually every Republican donor and voter…until we no longer exist.

//they came for my neighbor and I said nothing.....then they came for me.

If government can raid ordinary citizens with heavily-armed FBI SWAT teams at 5 AM for peacefully protesting…

If government can destroy the life of the leading Presidential frontrunner.

How about the torture, denial of human rights, and long prison sentences for January 6th peaceful protestors? Does that not register with GOP Presidential candidates?

Forum List

Back