And there it is... Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmar bans buying US flags during lock down

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
1586707168179.png
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

Most communist governments had a government induced famine in their beginnings. This is nothing new. But growing food is not the only thing the democrats want stopped. They want going outside stopped completely. Fresh air is illegal. Vitamin D from the sun is illegal. Ill health is promoted. Stay in your homes and breathe recirculated air. Become weak. It's for your own good.

I'm a Michigander. You can buy as many bananas as you like but it you want to move six feet over and pick up a pack of basil seeds it is not permitted. So sayth Herr Gretchen. It's just a matter of time before we're told we can't buy junk food or socks..

People who live on a lake... you can use your kayak ALONE but a boat that needs gas is FORBIDDEN.

I'm a Michigander. You can buy as many bananas as you like but it you want to move six feet over and pick up a pack of basil seeds it is not permitted. So sayth Herr Gretchen. It's just a matter of time before we're told we can't buy junk food or socks..

People who live on a lake... you can use your kayak ALONE but a boat that needs gas is FORBIDDEN.
if a person is rich enough I don't think that would hold up in court

Herr Gretchen

How does she look in jackboots anyways.....?

~S~
I try not to imagine. Here's another ugly image.

lf4zkmz.png

Separated at birth or what?

That's true. Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested. That is f*d up.

See
View attachment 322534
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

Seeds and flags non essential
Know what's really non essential

DufqRQx.jpg

View attachment 322534

Sooooo besides being an Alex John Brinkley Jones wackadoodle, you're a cloth fetishist too? Kinky.

That's true. Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested. That is f*d up.

Who the fuck is banned from "going outside"?

Lie much?

Lie much?
Which part of not being ALLOWED to use your own boat don't you fathom?

Lie much?

"Boat"?

Where in the FUCK does "who the fuck is banned from going outside" refer to a BOAT?

Are you new to English? Or is your house literally surrounded by water?

Lie much?

"Boat"?

Where in the FUCK does "who the fuck is banned from going outside" refer to a BOAT?

Are you new to English? Or is your house literally surrounded by water?
Aw. You're so cute with your -it's not really a bad thing to lose your liberties.... it's for your own good! By the by. Where did I say we were "banned" from going outside, Mr. English Pro?

Last edited:
I'm not finding anything that says Michiganders (?) can't buy American Flags...
I agree. The argument for leaving big box stores alone is not bolstered by bringing the flag into this,
as if it itself was specifically banned from purchase.
Low blow.

Forum List

Back