And there it is... Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmar bans buying US flags during lock down

I'm a Michigander. You can buy as many bananas as you like but it you want to move six feet over and pick up a pack of basil seeds it is not permitted. So sayth Herr Gretchen. It's just a matter of time before we're told we can't buy junk food or socks..

People who live on a lake... you can use your kayak ALONE but a boat that needs gas is FORBIDDEN.
if a person is rich enough I don't think that would hold up in court
That's true. Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested. That is f*d up.
I live in burley Idaho but I have a friend in Dearborn, he’s ready to move into my house

You should prolly buy him a map.

I'm not finding anything that says Michiganders (?) can't buy American Flags...
EVXZZ89WAAAcVI8

OK, this picture is to illustrate the you can not purchase a flag in Michigan.

What store is that? , I contact that store's national company, and they will move those flags very quickly

Oh stop being goofy - The picture was likely taken during construction and likely isn't even Michigan :rolleyes:

I'm not aware of any language where the word "CAUTION" translates to "Jim the fuck Hoft says you're not allowed to buy flags but can't prove it".

Last edited:
EVXZZ89WAAAcVI8

OK, this picture is to illustrate the you can not purchase a flag in Michigan.

What store is that? , I contact that store's national company, and they will move those flags very quickly

Oh stop being goofy - The picture was likely taken during construction and likely isn't even Michigan :rolleyes:

I'm not aware of any language where the word "CAUTION" translates to "JIm the fuck Hoft says you're not allowed to buy flags but can't prove it".

What, your gonna argue with the Stupidest Man on the Internet? :D

Prog women politicians seem to run government like they run their homes and we are the children. Their power is near absolute as the police will do their beckon and call and we see what a lot of them are now. All there to see. Depending on where you are for now. Are they are buddies?

"Michiganders" are the guys. The women are "Michigeese".

Compost "dislikes" the joke :rofl:

Which reminds me IIRC Compost is a female. Perhaps I should note that one of those Michigeese is absolutely the sexiest woman I ever met in my life.

Nah, never mind.

I can only find this story in the lunatic section of the Internet where MindWars spends most of his (her?) time. The governor wants people to buy only essentials like food and medicine. Did anyone REALLY read an American Flag ban into that equation? :laugh2:

Exactly. It's purposely deceptive.

Which reminds me IIRC Compost is a female. Perhaps I should note that one of those Michigeese is absolutely the sexiest woman I ever met in my life.

Nah, never mind.
I tend to dislike jokes that are not funny. So sorry I hit a nerve. I'll leave you to your fantasies about Michigan women.

I'm a Michigander. You can buy as many bananas as you like but it you want to move six feet over and pick up a pack of basil seeds it is not permitted. So sayth Herr Gretchen. It's just a matter of time before we're told we can't buy junk food or socks..

People who live on a lake... you can use your kayak ALONE but a boat that needs gas is FORBIDDEN.
That's true. Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested. That is f*d up.
I live in burley Idaho but I have a friend in Dearborn, he’s ready to move into my house

Has your friend ever BEEN to Burley? :lol:

Burley_Road_Bench.jpg
That's leaving Burley, cuz the Mcdonalds is on the left

Biden should pick Gov Half-Whit for his VP. ... :thup:
That's what her actions are all about. She's showing them how she operates and that she can be counted on to take over the country when Joe gets put away.

Has your friend ever BEEN to Burley? :lol:

Burley_Road_Bench.jpg
That's leaving Burley, cuz the Mcdonalds is on the left

Cool video - Thanks. And hey, I was just ribbin' ya on Burley. It's actually quite beautiful in spots ...Btw, somebody may have flipped that jpeg. don't think that bench would be there leaving Burley! Says the median age is "just under 30"? Wow - the ladies must be hatching babies left and right!

BTW, can you catch legal sturgeon in that section of the Snake? I just caught one over near Portland mid 90s. Not a keeper dammit. They're good eating'!!

boston_0.jpg

Nah, never mind.
I tend to dislike jokes that are not funny. So sorry I hit a nerve. I'll leave you to your fantasies about Michigan women.

Oh that's no fantasy, and it's a singular, not a plural. But hey you must be a real asset at parties.

View attachment 322534
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

The prohibition against selling seeds is particularly demonic and hitleristic.

Huge numbers of Michiganders have been thrown out of their jobs, but they still have to eat.

Gov. Whitmer's decision to try and prohibit the people from growing their own food is tantamount to Literal Murder.

Nah, never mind.

Oh that's no fantasy, and it's a singular, not a plural. But hey you must be a real asset at parties.

Ew. You're that guy that all we felt sorry for! Yeah. I remember you. The gal who drew the short straw, she's still in therapy.

Nah, never mind.

Ew. You're that guy that all we felt sorry for! Yeah. I remember you. The gal who drew the short straw, she's still in therapy.

See, I could have hung a "dislike" for an even worse joke there. But I didn't. I prefer to see a positive. YMMV.

Nah, never mind.

See, I could have hung a "dislike" for an even worse joke there. But I didn't. I prefer to see a positive. YMMV.
Get over yourself, honey.

Nah, never mind.

It's a little late to start sweet-talking me now.

Although I'm not saying I couldn't be persuaded but it's gonna take more than that. :deal:

Nah, never mind.

It's a little late to start sweet-talking me now.

Although I'm not saying I couldn't be persuaded but it's gonna take more than that. :deal:
Blow yourself, dear.

Forum List

Back