Man arrested for filming party while screaming ‘we don’t give a f*** about coronavirus’

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
This is how we celebrate our coronavirus -- Cincinnati, Ohio

iconpopcorn.gif

I think he's a fucking idiot, but also think it's ridiculous that they're arresting people...

• Letting actual criminals out of jail because it is too dangerous to have them there because of the virus.
  • Putting normal citizens in the same jails because they don’t follow virus guidelines designed to keep them from getting the virus.
progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Rashaan Davis, 25, was arrested over the weekend after he was seen in the video, which shows a large group flouting social distancing rules by dancing in the street and on cars behind a gas station in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The Cincinnati Police department said there was approximately 50 people at the party, which was live-streamed on Facebook and later posted to YouTube. At the time of Davis’ arrest, the video had over 55,000 views.

At one point in the clip, Davis looks directly into the camera and says: ‘This is how we do it in my city, man. We don’t give a fuck about this coronavirus. This is how we celebrate our coronavirus.’

He has been charged with a misdemeanor for breaking Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s ‘stay-at-home’ order. Police said his Davis’s behavior was especially ‘egregious’ because, not only did he completely disregard social distancing rules, but he also encouraged others to do so in the video.

Man arrested for filming party screams 'we don't give a f*** about coronavirus'

50 idiots. Probably young, unconcerned and impulsive.

I don't find it all that difficult to self isolate and practice social distancing. Even if I had an urge, I would do things within reason, don't put countless numbers of peoples lives in danger for a night of partying.

Then the tool video streams it and encourages others to do the same.

iconpopcorn.gif

I think he's a fucking idiot, but also think it's ridiculous that they're arresting people...

• Letting actual criminals out of jail because it is too dangerous to have them there because of the virus.
  • Putting normal citizens in the same jails because they don’t follow virus guidelines designed to keep them from getting the virus.
progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Rashaan Davis, 25, was arrested over the weekend after he was seen in the video, which shows a large group flouting social distancing rules by dancing in the street and on cars behind a gas station in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The Cincinnati Police department said there was approximately 50 people at the party, which was live-streamed on Facebook and later posted to YouTube. At the time of Davis’ arrest, the video had over 55,000 views.

At one point in the clip, Davis looks directly into the camera and says: ‘This is how we do it in my city, man. We don’t give a fuck about this coronavirus. This is how we celebrate our coronavirus.’

He has been charged with a misdemeanor for breaking Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s ‘stay-at-home’ order. Police said his Davis’s behavior was especially ‘egregious’ because, not only did he completely disregard social distancing rules, but he also encouraged others to do so in the video.

We don't need no stinking first amendment, obey big brother.

Huh- I sure wanted to go to The King's Royal race at El Dora this year- it's a bucket list item and I'm 72 and been offered my first opportunity- and I'm supposed to love these fucking control freaks in empty suits and thugs in uniform who "order" you around and which "certain unalienable Rights" you're "officially" allowed to exercise-

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowedby their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

It just shows who are in control of this manufactured pandemic. It's because they are arresting But when the minorities are jumping on Pres.Trump's supporters. That they gets a slap on the wrist.
now the minorities doesn't have the right to speak their minds. That it shows who's pandemic it is.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Why are you conservative types so dead-set on killing innocent people?

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

The problem is, the guy forced their hand, when he has 50 people, live streams it and then tells others to do the same.

This is temporary, and the Gov. made it the law. It's the media and publics job to ask question of the Gov. and push back if they don't think this law is needed. If people decide their safety isn't as important, or, they want to use the Swedish model, they have to share these concerns.

Then the tool video streams it and encourages others to do the same.
Younger people are doing more and more stupid things, like licking ice cream at the supermarket or
the Tide pod challenge.

Fortunately they are also proudly filming their stupidity and putting it online
making their identities easy to see and arrests are sure to follow.

The problem is, the guy forced their hand, when he has 50 people, live streams it and then tells others to do the same.

This is temporary, and the Gov. made it the law. It's the media and publics job to ask question of the Gov. and push back if they don't think this law is needed. If people decide their safety isn't as important, or, they want to use the Swedish model, they have to share these concerns.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowedby their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and thepursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form ofGovernment becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or toabolish it, and to institute new Government,

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Why are you democrats so dead set on protecting violent criminals?

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Lol, a deflection! What a surprise.

Care to answer the question?

People are revolting around the world.

American cable news entertainment isn't reporting any of it though. Guess they don't wanna give anyone any ideas about questioning our fascist overlords.

Here's a couple stories...

Last edited:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowedby their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and thepursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form ofGovernment becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or toabolish it, and to institute new Government,
BRB. I forgot to raise my flag.
Costa-Rican-flag-waving-over-Lake-Arenal-photo-credit-@hanka_slavickova-1024x1024.jpg

As Shockedcanadian said, this whole social distancing thing isn't difficult to comply with. I've done almost nothing in my life differently, and don't feel in any way restrained. If you're not being a complete ass you probably have nothing to fear from the police.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

YOUR question was a deflection. He said nothing about killing people.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Sure he did.

I guess the message from democrats to black people is "we not playing with this CV stuff" because they sure weren't concerned when BLM blocked roads, looted/set fire to businesses and put people trying to drive in danger.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Sure he did.
Nope. Why would you think telling an obvious lie is an effective counter argument? Your debate skills are sorely lacking.

Forum List

Back