And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

This has to be challenged. It cannot stand.

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Stay in your basement. Simple.

Every thought that until that right wing nutbag from here killed those people in a Lousiana theatre. If you could find his posts, you could probably see how he was working himself up to murder those people. All threats of violence should be taken seriously. For some reason, it's not seen as a problem here.

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

Interesting. Reading about it now. Thanks.

It's even more interesting, and a little scary when you consider that advocting murder isn't even against the rules here unless it is directed at a specific poster or their family. My understanding is you can advocate shooting up a playground full of kids without breaking any USMB rules.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them
Nice. The greeters always make sexual insults at me, spit on me, and force me to obey their directions exactly, or else they charge me with criminal trespass or loitering or some stupid shit like that and have my vehicle impounded and auctioned off for improper parking while I'm serving my prison sentence for their accusations.

They must hate you or something. I can remember when the only thing Walmart had to worry about was some Second Amendment idiot out in the parking lot, wearing his body armor and sporting an AR-15. That's when they totally freaked and stopped selling any ammunition that went in a handgun or an AR-15. They also banned open carry in their stores.

Looking back, after all this coronavirus bullshit, I bet some schmuck open-carrying a pistol is the least of their worries, In fact, I carried open in my Walmart store today because it was so hot, and nobody even gave me a second glance.

Go figure.

Every thought that until that right wing nutbag from here killed those people in a Lousiana theatre. If you could find his posts, you could probably see how he was working himself up to murder those people. All threats of violence should be taken seriously. For some reason, it's not seen as a problem here.

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

It's even more interesting, and a little scary when you consider that advocting murder isn't even against the rules here unless it is directed at a specific poster or their family. My understanding is you can advocate shooting up a playground full of kids without breaking any USMB rules.

It's not "murder" when there's a purpose. I prefer to call it a "much-needed cleansing of the political gene pool."

:auiqs.jpg:

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

Don't get your hopes up. He's not doing shit and neither are you.

All talk.

Why would I even need to do "shit" when I'm already 110% certain that you're going to lose as bigly as you did in 2016?

Notice how you pivot from watching a Go-Pro murdering spree that we both know isn't going to happen to pretending to be confident about the upcoming election.

Yea, that's what I thought. Pussy.

The only pussy here is your mouth, and I done left a full load in it.

How's it taste, ya faggot? Just smile if you want more. :auiqs.jpg:

Flinging around junior high insults doesn't change a thing.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you were so abused by your classmates in junior high. You must have really been a geek and an outcast. Did they also beat the crap out of you and steal your lunch money? I blame government-mandated school busing and union teachers or that. You should too.

:laughing0301:

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

It's not "murder" when there's a purpose. I prefer to call it a "much-needed cleansing of the political gene pool."

Sure, but you're a disgusting idiot.

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

So, you're a random asshole at Walmart. That's like, half the store.

So you're "too good" to shop at Walmart? I didn't know Saks Fifth Avenue or Starbucks sells steaks and pork cutlets.

Oh wait...I get it. You only shop at those Hippie food "co-ops" that sell free trade organic fruits and nuts, which were blessed by a Himalayan monk, right?

We have one of those in the next town 20 or so miles to the west of here. Sometimes I go there to get my wife some things that we can't find anywhere else. They have a sign on the door that reads "No Weapons Allowed", but I always ignore the sign, since my concealed Glock is not even visible underneath my shirt.

It's kinda like being in the belly of the beast, if you want to know the truth: There I am, armed with a Glock 19 with 15 rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines on my right hip, and none of those Hillary-loving Marxist fucksticks even know that I'm carrying.

I'd almost love to see the expression on their faces if they knew but like they say, "concealed means concealed."

You're such a fkn weirdo, city boy. :auiqs.jpg: I shop at Walmart from time to time, but it's 30 miles into town. I hate it whenever I go, though. Even before Covid-19, that place is where spatial awareness goes to die. Too many numbnuts on their phones, people clustering in the middle of aisles having neighborhood meetings, no one pays any attention to what their doing, or where they're going. So, when I go, it's in and out.

I shop local in my town most of time. I hunt, so I have freezers full of meat, and I get my eggs from my neighbor who has about two dozen chickens. I have pounds of the thickest of thick bacon, cut right off the shoulder from the source. We are most certainly not a family of vegans.

So, Saks Fifth Avenue? Starbucks? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you got me so wrong it's comical. My town doesn't have a single traffic light.

"City" boy? Dude, I'm so far out in the woods you'd never find your way to the highway.

You have no Constitutional right to not wear a mask...
There’s no law to force me to. You don’t know how the constitution is written
I am well aware of how it is written and the previous case law which doesn't make it unconstitutional.
The prior case law does not address length of time.

You are telling us that masks are mandatory forever?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

I would rather kill everybody and get gunned downed in a blaze of glory than to live in THAT bullshit society. FUCK THAT!!!

If this is your true feeling, why kill anyone, when the one you seem to hate is yourself?

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

Thank you for the compliment. My work is done here. :04:

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

All talk.

Why would I even need to do "shit" when I'm already 110% certain that you're going to lose as bigly as you did in 2016?

Notice how you pivot from watching a Go-Pro murdering spree that we both know isn't going to happen to pretending to be confident about the upcoming election.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you were so abused by your classmates in junior high. You must have really been a geek and an outcast. Did they also beat the crap out of you and steal your lunch money? I blame government-mandated school busing and union teachers or that. You should too.

It's good for people to see just how stupid and disgusting Trump supporters are. Please post often.

You have no Constitutional right to not wear a mask...
There’s no law to force me to. You don’t know how the constitution is written
I am well aware of how it is written and the previous case law which doesn't make it unconstitutional.
The prior case law does not address length of time.

You are telling us that masks are mandatory forever?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

I would rather kill everybody and get gunned downed in a blaze of glory than to live in THAT bullshit society. FUCK THAT!!!

If this is your true feeling, why kill anyone, when the one you seem to hate is yourself?

You might better think that over again. Something tells me that it's not himself he finds so disgusting, it;s you.

All talk.

It's good for people to see just how stupid and disgusting Trump supporters are. Please post often.

Go retch your guts up in the terlit. You'll feel better. :laughing0301:

All talk.

You're just a harmless internet troll. I'll find you some obviously fake videos later so you can keep yourself entertained.

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

So, you're a random asshole at Walmart. That's like, half the store.

So you're "too good" to shop at Walmart? I didn't know Saks Fifth Avenue or Starbucks sells steaks and pork cutlets.

Oh wait...I get it. You only shop at those Hippie food "co-ops" that sell free trade organic fruits and nuts, which were blessed by a Himalayan monk, right?

We have one of those in the next town 20 or so miles to the west of here. Sometimes I go there to get my wife some things that we can't find anywhere else. They have a sign on the door that reads "No Weapons Allowed", but I always ignore the sign, since my concealed Glock is not even visible underneath my shirt.

It's kinda like being in the belly of the beast, if you want to know the truth: There I am, armed with a Glock 19 with 15 rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines on my right hip, and none of those Hillary-loving Marxist fucksticks even know that I'm carrying.

I'd almost love to see the expression on their faces if they knew but like they say, "concealed means concealed."

You're such a fkn weirdo, city boy. :auiqs.jpg: I shop at Walmart from time to time, but it's 30 miles into town. I hate it whenever I go, though. Even before Covid-19, that place is where spatial awareness goes to die. Too many numbnuts on their phones, people clustering in the middle of aisles having neighborhood meetings, no one pays any attention to what their doing, or where they're going. So, when I go, it's in and out.

I shop local in my town most of time. I hunt, so I have freezers full of meat, and I get my eggs from my neighbor who has about two dozen chickens. I have pounds of the thickest of thick bacon, cut right off the shoulder from the source. We are most certainly not a family of vegans.

So, Saks Fifth Avenue? Starbucks? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you got me so wrong it's comical. My town doesn't have a single traffic light.

"City" boy? Dude, I'm so far out in the woods you'd never find your way to the highway.

Yeah? Kinda same situation here. :04: I've said, you would only end up in my neck of the woods when you have a body to bury. See? We have something in common. :113:

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

In that case, operating rooms have been taking unnecessary steps for over 100 years.
Medical people wear medical masks. Most people are wearing useless homemade masks.

Are you against masks, or do you just have a problem with the type of mask?

I wear the useless homemade masks when I go into a business only because I don't pick fights with the hired help and don't want them to have a miscarriage.

Ever notice how in these types of threads the commies always rush to show their love for big government and hatred for freedom, and how very little they understand the law.
They can't suck Big Brother's dick deeply enough.
I went to a convenience store to get some beer for my wife earlier. They rang it up and then he said when's your birthday? I said why? He said BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET IT IF YOU YOU DON'T TELL ME! I said looks like I don't get and SCREW YOU! I left.

If that collaborator moron can't see I'm waaaaaaay over 21 he's an idiot.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

In that case, operating rooms have been taking unnecessary steps for over 100 years.
Medical people wear medical masks. Most people are wearing useless homemade masks.

Are you against masks, or do you just have a problem with the type of mask?

I wear the useless homemade masks when I go into a business only because I don't pick fights with the hired help and don't want them to have a miscarriage.

Spend 6 bucks and buy a box of 10 masks you cheepskate.

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

That is true, he is disgusting and manifests symptoms which mirror Donald Trump. See:

It may simply be his need for attention, and it's a game he's playing, or not. It's hard to tell since his expression of hate for Millions he doesn't know and will never meet is pathological; a rare character flaw seen in serial killers, mass murders and paranoid schizophrenics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back