Rioters

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How would I know. What is happening there?

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What a swell guy you are. 3 guys beating and old white man.
Are you really this obtuse? No one knows what's going on in that picture since you refuse to post any content about it. How is ANYONE not involved supposed to know what is going on there? How about telling us what happened?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
JustAGuy1

JustAGuy1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you really this obtuse? No one knows what's going on in that picture since you refuse to post any content about it. How is ANYONE not involved supposed to know what is going on there? How about telling us what happened?
How about being compassionate? WHAT could he have done to "deserve" that? Wouldn't happen to me. Concealed carry.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How about being compassionate? WHAT could he have done to "deserve" that? Wouldn't happen to me. Concealed carry.
Bandana boy would get airholed

OP
JustAGuy1

JustAGuy1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Bandana boy would get airholed
Yup Crips die.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why don't you shut the fuck up and just post what was happening? You sound like some race baiting troll.

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree, if this old dude walked into a crowd of pissed of people and started talking stupid shit, I don't have sympathy. The problem is that there is no explanation for the picture. Just because a man punches another man, you have to know if the puncher was justified and the punchee was stupid.

There would be a lot less stupidity in this country if stupid people could be punched.

Last edited:

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Closed. The OP provided no source or context as to what is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List