And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

Ever notice how in these types of threads the commies always rush to show their love for big government and hatred for freedom, and how very little they understand the law.
They can't suck Big Brother's dick deeply enough.
I went to a convenience store to get some beer for my wife earlier. They rang it up and then he said when's your birthday? I said why? He said BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET IT IF YOU YOU DON'T TELL ME! I said looks like I don't get and SCREW YOU! I left.

If that collaborator moron can't see I'm waaaaaaay over 21 he's an idiot.

You showed him didn't you? dumb ass.

I'm a Trump supporter and I think out of respect for others, when you are in any indoor setting, especIlly elevators and smaller room, out of respect for others, you should wear a mask. The evidence is in, the droplets in the air coming out from an infected person are the number one way of transmission. And if the person speaks loud, and especially sneezes or coughs the amount of droplets in the air increase exponentially.

Now, that said, if somebody isn't wearing a mask, it is up to you to wear a good one, to protect yourself, which will decrease chance of infection by at least 50%. I am totally against arresting somebody who isn't wearing a mask. However a private business should have the right to refuse entry to those who do not wear masks.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

In that case, operating rooms have been taking unnecessary steps for over 100 years.
Medical people wear medical masks. Most people are wearing useless homemade masks.

Are you against masks, or do you just have a problem with the type of mask?

I wear the useless homemade masks when I go into a business only because I don't pick fights with the hired help and don't want them to have a miscarriage.

Spend 6 bucks and buy a box of 10 masks you cheepskate.

I just wear them for show. Besides, how do you think millionaires have money? Because they are cheapskates. A penny here, a penny there.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

In that case, operating rooms have been taking unnecessary steps for over 100 years.
Medical people wear medical masks. Most people are wearing useless homemade masks.

Are you against masks, or do you just have a problem with the type of mask?

I wear the useless homemade masks when I go into a business only because I don't pick fights with the hired help and don't want them to have a miscarriage.

Spend 6 bucks and buy a box of 10 masks you cheepskate.

I just wear them for show. Besides, how do you think millionaires have money? Because they are cheapskates. A penny here, a penny there.

You'll never be a millionaire, you dumb old fart.

I went to a convenience store to get some beer for my wife earlier. They rang it up and then he said when's your birthday? I said why? He said BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET IT IF YOU YOU DON'T TELL ME! I said looks like I don't get and SCREW YOU! I left.

Some of those places require DOB for anyone buying alcohol. One place I go the cashier can't even ring it up without looking at my license. Their prices can't be beat and they are local and convenient so I go there.

This all begs the question...

What is the purpose of society?

The purpose of society is to keep the majority from killing the minority of idiots who are trying to destroy that society.

Leastwise, that's the way I see it. :biggrin:
The purpose of society is to keep the minority of idiots, who are trying to destroy that society, from killing the
majority who are trying to live free from harm in society.

I am part of that majority. The minority of idiots are those who are protesting, rioting, looting, committing arson, vandalism, assaults, shootings, murders of children, occupation of entire city blocks, defunding of law-enforcement agencies, and other idiotic things.

That minority should fall down on their knees and thank whatever Pagan "gods" they believe in, that we don't kill them all. because we won't.

We are what has been called the "silent majority." We own most of the land, the resources, the money, the guns and ammunition, and the power in this country. The unwashed howling boisterous minority only exists because we allow them to. That's because those Christian principles we try to adhere to, guide us into not taking full and swift retribution against them.

In other words, we may be powerful, yet we are far more "tolerant" than those leftists who claim to be "tolerant." Were it not for that fact, the skies would be raining leftists and Marxists thrown out of hovering military helicopters, just as they were under Chilean Presidente Pinochet, back in '73.

He knew how to deal with Marxists.

The more you post, the more evidence builds that you are dangerous, to yourself and others.

Some of those places require DOB for anyone buying alcohol. One place I go the cashier can't even ring it up without looking at my license. Their prices can't be beat and they are local and convenient so I go there.
I ain't doing it.

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't get your hopes up. He's not doing shit and neither are you.

All talk.

Why would I even need to do "shit" when I'm already 110% certain that you're going to lose as bigly as you did in 2016?

Notice how you pivot from watching a Go-Pro murdering spree that we both know isn't going to happen to pretending to be confident about the upcoming election.

Yea, that's what I thought. Pussy.

The only pussy here is your mouth, and I done left a full load in it.

How's it taste, ya faggot? Just smile if you want more. :auiqs.jpg:

Flinging around junior high insults doesn't change a thing.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you were so abused by your classmates in junior high. You must have really been a geek and an outcast. Did they also beat the crap out of you and steal your lunch money? I blame government-mandated school busing and union teachers or that. You should too.

:laughing0301:

You're just a harmless internet troll. I'll find you some obviously fake videos later so you can keep yourself entertained.

Be truthful to yourself now. They did beat the crap out of you on the playground, right? Like I'm doing right now, right?

The purpose of society is to keep the majority from killing the minority of idiots who are trying to destroy that society.

The purpose of society is to keep the minority of idiots, who are trying to destroy that society, from killing the

I am part of that majority. The minority of idiots are those who are protesting, rioting, looting, committing arson, vandalism, assaults, shootings, murders of children, occupation of entire city blocks, defunding of law-enforcement agencies, and other idiotic things.

That minority should fall down on their knees and thank whatever Pagan "gods" they believe in, that we don't kill them all. because we won't.

We are what has been called the "silent majority." We own most of the land, the resources, the money, the guns and ammunition, and the power in this country. The unwashed howling boisterous minority only exists because we allow them to. That's because those Christian principles we try to adhere to, guide us into not taking full and swift retribution against them.

In other words, we may be powerful, yet we are far more "tolerant" than those leftists who claim to be "tolerant." Were it not for that fact, the skies would be raining leftists and Marxists thrown out of hovering military helicopters, just as they were under Chilean Presidente Pinochet, back in '73.

The more you post, the more evidence builds that you are dangerous, to yourself and others.

With all the guns I own, I sure hope I'm not a danger to myself. I'd sure hate to accidentally perforate my leg or something. That would probably hurt and truthfully, I can't stand the sight of my own blood.

But yeah, I could be a danger to others if they felt inclined to try to come through my front door unannounced at 3 AM.

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

All talk.

Why would I even need to do "shit" when I'm already 110% certain that you're going to lose as bigly as you did in 2016?

Notice how you pivot from watching a Go-Pro murdering spree that we both know isn't going to happen to pretending to be confident about the upcoming election.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you were so abused by your classmates in junior high. You must have really been a geek and an outcast. Did they also beat the crap out of you and steal your lunch money? I blame government-mandated school busing and union teachers or that. You should too.

You're just a harmless internet troll. I'll find you some obviously fake videos later so you can keep yourself entertained.

Be truthful to yourself now. They did beat the crap out of you on the playground, right? Like I'm doing right now, right?

Trump supporters trying to be clever is absolutely adorable.

Keep it up, kiddo.

I ain't doing it.

The bad thing about Texas is that you can only purchase hard liquor at a liquor store. Here in Wisconsin, they sell it at Walmart, the grocery stores, even the convenience stores. That's because we're the official "drunk state."

I even got a lighter sentence here for my second DWI, than I got in Texas for my first. And haven't been asked for an ID when I bought liquor, in the 13 years I've been here.

We can even carry our concealed weapons into bars, as long as we're not drinking any alcohol. The only bar I've been to lately was the American Legion, and usually just drink a Coke or some coffee.

True story, mang.

Last edited:

All talk.

Keep it up, kiddo.

You don't need to be a full-fledged Trump-supporter to make an ass out of you, it's so simple anyone could do that.

How so? Could you articulate how defending yourself is a threat to anyone but criminals?

How so? Could you articulate how defending yourself is a threat to anyone but criminals?

Even though I'm not a liberal, I can answer that: In the feverish cornonavirus-infected mind of an American liberal, anyone who carries a firearm is a threat to society. Even those thoroughly vetted and trained individuals like myself, who are trusted in the eyes of the federal, state, and local governments.

The unhinged liberals do not have the mental capacity to discern between the law-abiding gun owner, and those thuggish Chicago pavement apes high on pot, carrying some crappy Saturday Night Special they stole from their Grandma.

Actually, they probably hold those thuggish armed pavement apes in far higher regard, and see us as more of a threat.

If any Democrat wins in November you WILL wear a mask. A pink or rainbow coloured one (OK, yellow on Queer Thurdays) or be trundled off to a "re-education camp". None dare call them what they are: Submission Scarves. Nor mark them with their true "666". THAT could be an executable offense. Under the circumstance the (former) U.S. will make Hong Kong look like a paradise of freedom.

All talk.

Keep it up, kiddo.

You don't need to be a full-fledged Trump-supporter to make an ass out of you, it's so simple anyone could do that.

Let's see...you fell for an obviously altered video of Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya, you argued that the constitution allows people to be murdered due to their lack of religious beliefs, and you think your buddy is going to go on a killing spree about wearing masks.

You're not too bright. It's no wonder that you shy away from actually making substantive arguments.

Stick with the junior high insults, kiddo. Know your limitations.

If any Democrat wins in November you WILL wear a mask. A pink or rainbow coloured one (OK, yellow on Queer Thurdays) or be trundled off to a "re-education camp". None dare call them what they are: Submission Scarves. Nor mark them with their true "666". THAT could be an executable offense. Under the circumstance the (former) U.S. will make Hong Kong look like a paradise of freedom.

Gotta get some use out of all those FEMA prisons, don't we?

All talk.

Keep it up, kiddo.

Let's see...you fell for an obviously altered video of Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya, you argued that the constitution allows people to be murdered due to their lack of religious beliefs, and you think your buddy is going to go on a killing spree about wearing masks.

You're not too bright. It's no wonder that you shy away from actually making substantive arguments.

Stick with the junior high insults, kiddo. Know your limitations.

Never been a "birther" and truthfully, it's doesn't matter if he was hatched from a chicken egg.

But tell me this: Just how stupid does one have to to fall for some cockamamie story about Trump hiring Russian hookers to piss in a bed Obama once slept in?

I'll have to admit, that's something only I would think of doing. Even so, you gobbled that up hook, line and sinker, didn't ya?

Fuckin' dope. I will enjoy the buckets of tears you idiots are crying when Trump wins another term.

gay parade 1.jpg

Forum List

Back