And The Snakes Speak

So, people, today we have learned that DarkFury is so stupid, he does not know the the difference between a blog and a thread, and he also does not realize that a thread title is not necessarily an editorial comment. These are things that adults know right away, so little dark fury is either 5 or 500 years old. Take yer pick.

:D

Well, he's using a photo of Charles Bronson for an avatar. So I would lean towards 65+ and a probably a fan of Bronson's revenge films that came out in the 1970s.

Ok, so closer than 500 than to 5.

So, people, today we have learned that DarkFury is so stupid, he does not know the the difference between a blog and a thread, and he also does not realize that a thread title is not necessarily an editorial comment. These are things that adults know right away, so little dark fury is either 5 or 500 years old. Take yer pick.

And Stats is a cowardly liar. But then are not ALL liberals?

The best thing to do is to admit that you fucked up. Or you can double down and look like a fool. It's up to you.

Like I said earlier - he's dumb to even know he's wrong and too dishonest to admit it anyway.

He's the one on the far far FAR right.

images

The best thing to do is to admit that you fucked up. Or you can double down and look like a fool. It's up to you.
I don't take advice from PROVEN liars.

The only you have proven is that you are dumb and dishonest.

Quit lying and just post the links.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Prove it.

All you have posted is a link to a thread where he titled it the same as the op/ed he was posting. That is not the same as his own opinion.

Post a link to HIS STATED OPINION.

That is different than the title of the article he posted.

Then, post a link to where I told people to leave your thread or how they should post.

THEN, learn the difference between FACT and OPINION, a MESSAGE BOARD and a BLOG.

Alternatively, you could just admit you're dumber than a box of rocks and all of this is just too complicated for you.
You are nothing but a WND and nothing needs to be proven or done for a WND.

I am NOT trying to control what they say YOU ARE by telling them to leave. Now if you are unhappy then move your WND ass to where you ARE happy, SFBs.

DarkFury

Are you confused or still lying? I didn't do either of those things. YOU did.

It was YOU who wrote that people should not post their opinion in your thread.

It was YOU who told people to leave.

Grow up and face FACTS. Its an open board. You can't control who posts or what they say. If you don't like what people are writing, don't read it. Or ask admin to intervene for you. Perhaps they can give you your own private board where you can "OPINE" to your little heart's content and not have to deal with FACTS.

Silly ditz.

:rolleyes:
YOU told them to leave. I merely SUGGESTED there were other blogs if this one made them unhappy.

Umm...

You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

Now you can leave on the same shopping cart you rode in on.

Now if you are unhappy then move your WND ass to where you ARE happy, SFBs.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Whirled Nuts Daily Ass.

He really has confused his own posts and thinks I wrote them.

Apparently, he also has trouble with telling the difference between a blog and a message board thread as well as op/ed editorializing and simply quoting the title of an external source.

He's too dumb to learn from his own mistakes and too dishonest to admit them.

:eusa_naughty:

This is probably his first internet message board and he's still learning.....

Dim bulbs like him never learn.

He lies and then, when he's caught, he doubles down on the lies.

Loser.

Prove it.

All you have posted is a link to a thread where he titled it the same as the op/ed he was posting. That is not the same as his own opinion.

Then, post a link to where I told people to leave your thread or how they should post.

THEN, learn the difference between FACT and OPINION, a MESSAGE BOARD and a BLOG.

Alternatively, you could just admit you're dumber than a box of rocks and all of this is just too complicated for you.

IOW, you can't post the links and you know you're wrong.

You just don't hagve the balls to admit it.

Prove it.

She's a WORLD NET DAILY????

Wow......

Luddly Neddite - I never knew!!!

Prove it.

Wow......

Try again WND, try again.

Prove it.

Wow......

Stat -

You get Today's Award For Effortlessly Owning A RW Nutter.

Congrats - even though he did it to himself.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

beaverll7.jpg

Prove it.

Wow......

Stat -

You get Today's Award For Effortlessly Owning A RW Nutter.

Congrats - even though he did it to himself.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

beaverll7.jpg
Hey Luddy, you got a spot of Obama on your nose!

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Yuh huh.
And what was it I said about O'bama?

Or are you just making it up too?

Hey Mo Fucking Ron (that's moron) and yes you are a died in the wool moron, it's about honesty, not race or gender. you make me want to puke!

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

First, you'll have to learn the difference between facts and opinion ...

Is opine ILLEGAL content here? NO
Do you have ANY right to DEMAND something be written YOUR way? NO.
Do YOU have ANY right to tell PEOPLE who comment on MY threads to go away? NO.

When you make an allegation the onus is on you to back it up when you are called out.

Failure to back up your allegation about Stats harms your credibility around here.

You are doing a great job trashing your own credibility.

Have a nice day.

DarkFury

Are you confused or still lying? I didn't do either of those things. YOU did.

It was YOU who wrote that people should not post their opinion in your thread.

It was YOU who told people to leave.

Grow up and face FACTS. Its an open board. You can't control who posts or what they say. If you don't like what people are writing, don't read it. Or ask admin to intervene for you. Perhaps they can give you your own private board where you can "OPINE" to your little heart's content and not have to deal with FACTS.

Silly ditz.

YOU told them to leave. I merely SUGGESTED there were other blogs if this one made them unhappy.

Umm...

You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

Now if you are unhappy then move your WND ass to where you ARE happy, SFBs.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Whirled Nuts Daily Ass.

He really has confused his own posts and thinks I wrote them.

Apparently, he also has trouble with telling the difference between a blog and a message board thread as well as op/ed editorializing and simply quoting the title of an external source.

He's too dumb to learn from his own mistakes and too dishonest to admit them.

:eusa_naughty:

This is probably his first internet message board and he's still learning.....

Dim bulbs like him never learn.

He lies and then, when he's caught, he doubles down on the lies.

Loser.

Reminds me of BigReb! ;)

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Yuh huh.
And what was it I said about O'bama?

Or are you just making it up too?

Hey Mo Fucking Ron (that's moron) and yes you are a died in the wool moron, it's about honesty, not race or gender. you make me want to puke!

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

First, you'll have to learn the difference between facts and opinion ...

Is opine ILLEGAL content here? NO
Do you have ANY right to DEMAND something be written YOUR way? NO.
Do YOU have ANY right to tell PEOPLE who comment on MY threads to go away? NO.

When you make an allegation the onus is on you to back it up when you are called out.

Failure to back up your allegation about Stats harms your credibility around here.

You are doing a great job trashing your own credibility.

Have a nice day.
I could care less what a WND thinks. Truly care less.

Giant strawmwn?

Obama the most dishonest? Wheres the proof? In the meantime read up on Dick Nixon.
Nixon screwed the democrats.
Obama has screwed a nation.

Obama screwed the nation in the opinion of some. Brought the country back from the brink of disaster to others. Nixon's criminality, as well as reagan's, is a matter of public record. Not so Obama's.

Giant strawmwn?

Obama the most dishonest? Wheres the proof? In the meantime read up on Dick Nixon.
Nixon screwed the democrats.
Obama has screwed a nation.

Obama screwed the nation in the opinion of some. Brought the country back from the brink of disaster to others. Nixon's criminality, as well as reagan's, is a matter of public record. Not so Obama's.
His history has not been written yet. You will have to wait two years AFTER he is gone foe writers to start to examine him.

Forum List

Back