And The Snakes Speak

Why is this silliness in Politics?
What makes it silly?

Its creator.
He or she can speak for itself.

Normally that's the case. But have you seen his attempts at it? :lol:

The idea behind the OP seems rather curious, but not all that far out of bounds, as folks begin choosing up sides, is it?

The idea behind the OP appears not to exist.

Your entire OP is a giant strawman and you wanna talk "honestly". Amusing.
snore.gif
NO strawman to it. You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

"Strawman" means you're arguing with yourself. No one said "you've got to counter Hillary with a woman" -- you wrote that yourself.

Play with yourself a lot do ya?
Nope, the 'clown" called STATS wrote that in a blog a few hours ago.

Uh, whutt are you babbling about?

snore.gif
NO strawman to it. You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

"Strawman" means you're arguing with yourself. No one said "you've got to counter Hillary with a woman" -- you wrote that yourself.

This where YOU the SUPPOSED open minded one TRY and deflect and evade the up coming ass kicking of Hillary..

Carly Fiorina R-CA would neutralize Clinton s gender card US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

YOU are trying to sell conservatives a load of crap to save your frail feeble retard Hillary from a beating.

Yuh huh.
And what was it I said about O'bama?

Or are you just making it up too?

Hey Mo Fucking Ron (that's moron) and yes you are a died in the wool moron, it's about honesty, not race or gender. you make me want to puke!

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

First, you'll have to learn the difference between facts and opinion ...

:rolleyes:
Is opine ILLEGAL content here? NO
Do you have ANY right to DEMAND something be written YOUR way? NO.
Do YOU have ANY right to tell PEOPLE who comment on MY threads to go away? NO.

Now you can leave on the same shopping cart you rode in on.

No more than you have the right to control what people reply in "your" threads.

You don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Learn it or expect people to point and laugh - just like they do now.
I am NOT trying to control what they say YOU ARE by telling them to leave. Now if you are unhappy then move your WND ass to where you ARE happy, SFBs.

DarkFury

Are you confused or still lying? I didn't do either of those things. YOU did.

It was YOU who wrote that people should not post their opinion in your thread.

It was YOU who told people to leave.

Grow up and face FACTS. Its an open board. You can't control who posts or what they say. If you don't like what people are writing, don't read it. Or ask admin to intervene for you. Perhaps they can give you your own private board where you can "OPINE" to your little heart's content and not have to deal with FACTS.

Silly ditz.

snore.gif

This where YOU the SUPPOSED open minded one TRY and deflect and evade the up coming ass kicking of Hillary..

Carly Fiorina R-CA would neutralize Clinton s gender card US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

YOU are trying to sell conservatives a load of crap to save your frail feeble retard Hillary from a beating.

Uhh..... why don't you just respond in that thread instead of creating a whine cellar about it?

Hey Mo Fucking Ron (that's moron) and yes you are a died in the wool moron, it's about honesty, not race or gender. you make me want to puke!

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

I am NOT trying to control what they say YOU ARE by telling them to leave. Now if you are unhappy then move your WND ass to where you ARE happy, SFBs.

DarkFury

Grow up and face FACTS. Its an open board. You can't control who posts or what they say. If you don't like what people are writing, don't read it. Or ask admin to intervene for you. Perhaps they can give you your own private board where you can "OPINE" to your little heart's content and not have to deal with FACTS.

Silly ditz.

YOU told them to leave. I merely SUGGESTED there were other blogs if this one made them unhappy.

How do YOU feel about Stats throwing the gender card?

snore.gif

You're saying somebody else wrote your OP?
Why does it have your name on it?
Dumbass.....
No idiot. Stats wrote saying it SHOULD be woman vs woman. A VERY sexist pig thing to even suggest.

What in the world are you babbling, you stupid assed fuck?

First, you say I wrote something on a "blog" some hours ago. I have not posted on a blog in a number of days.

Are you senile, did you mix me up with someone else, or are you just plain old stupid.

You have every right to be as stupid as you want. But you don't have a right to lie about my content.

See how that works, Great-Grandpa?

Why is this silliness in Politics?
Because it's about returning HONESTY into politics NOT that slop brained crap YOU propose.

And right below those lines is a picture of Ted Cruz. The vain-glorious sociopath who shut down the federal government and cost the economy $24,000,000,000.

Here’s How Much The Government Shutdown Cost The Economy
$24 billion.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the economic cost by our calculations:

• About $3.1 billion in lost government services, according to the research firm IHS
  • $152 million per day in lost travel spending, according to the U.S. Travel Association
  • $76 million per day lost because of National Parks being shut down, according to the National Park Service
  • $217 million per day in lost federal and contractor wages in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area alone
Hundreds of thousands of federal workers bore the economic brunt of the shutdown. But small businesses also suffered from frozen government contracts and stalled business loans. Tourism suffered from closed national parks, and military families had to cope without childcare and other services. Federal workers will receive back-pay under the deal, but contractors will probably not get their lost wages. The stall in cash-flow could affect spending during the holiday shopping season."""

Government Shutdown Cost 24 Billion According to Standard Poor s TIME.com
So, in other words, the shut down saved taxpayers 24 billion and life went on.

or a guy running for POTUS is willing to close the government on a whim.

BAD DAY. WE'RE CLOSED. COME BACK TOMORROW.

Amazingly, he made his case by reading a children's book to the Congress of the United States.

Then he said his father invented green eggs and ham so Dr. Seuss could write the book.

6a00d83451bd4469e20133ed0f6af1970b-pi

Uhh..... why don't you just respond in that thread instead of creating a whine cellar about it?
Why point out the sexist thinking to a sexist? They ALREADY know they ARE a sexist.

Giant strawmwn?

Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama is the most dishonest President in the History of the United States of America!!

VIDEO THIS FAIRYTALE NEEDS TO GO VIRAL OBAMA S LIFE IS FICTION AND REVEALS A SINISTER AGENDA 100percentfedup

Yuh huh.
And what was it I said about O'bama?

Or are you just making it up too?

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

Do you have ANY right to DEMAND people who comment on your stupid threads to go away? NO.
Better toughen up your thin skin, Dark n'Furry, or else leave the kitchen to those who can handle the heat. (Mixed metaphors are my specialty.)

Dumbass.....
No idiot. Stats wrote saying it SHOULD be woman vs woman. A VERY sexist pig thing to even suggest.

First, you say I wrote something on a "blog" some hours ago. I have not posted on a blog in a number of days.

Are you senile, did you mix me up with someone else, or are you just plain old stupid.

You have every right to be as stupid as you want. But you don't have a right to lie about my content.

It's in your title...
I saw it on the recent list. I suppose we could have the time stamp checked to PROVE you are lying.

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

DarkFury

Silly ditz.

YOU told them to leave. I merely SUGGESTED there were other blogs if this one made them unhappy.

How do YOU feel about Stats throwing the gender card?

You dummy.

Post a link to where I told people to leave.

You're confusing your posts where you demand people leave.

As for the Firoina thread, why are you so desperately trying to draw attention away from your own thread?

Serious question: do you do drugs or drink heavily early in the day?

snore.gif

Fer Chrissakes, Grandpa, that is not a "blog", you stupid fuck.

That is a thread.

Do you understand the difference between a blog and a thread?

And on that thread, I simply linked to the story.

My own comments were:

To date, Carly Fiorina has no campaign staff and no organizational planning in any of the 50 states. If she is really serious about running, she will need to get her organization going pretty soon, imo.

But she said some interesting things.

Discuss. Could Fiorina be the first GOP presidential nominee?? Or is she auditioning for a VP slot on a Bush or Walker ticket?

Those comments are factual. So, you see, you lied. I didn't mention her race or her gender. Good Lord, you are totally senile.

If you keep this up, then the whole world will be laughing at you.

Then post some facts.

Same to the OP.

Facts.

DarkFury

Silly ditz.

Umm...

You don't like it? So what? Move your dumb ass on to the next. The HONEST people will not miss you.

Now if you are unhappy then move your WND ass to where you ARE happy, SFBs.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Whirled Nuts Daily Ass.

Dumbass.....

It's in your title...
I saw it on the recent list. I suppose we could have the time stamp checked to PROVE you are lying.

That not "his" title.

Its the title of his link.

Once again, you can't tell fact from opinion.

Try again.

Dumbass.....

Number of days? Really?
Carly Fiorina (R-CA) would "neutralize" Clinton's "gender card"
Discussion in 'Politics' started by Statistikhengst, Today at 9:52 AM.
That time stamp says today, just hours ago. Whose lying YOU or the site?

Forum List

Back