And Now the Truth Comes Out!

1BadNana

Rookie
Dec 6, 2018
Yes, Washington is corrupt and was corrupt long before Donald Trump was elected. But, "Mr. Smith" goes to Washington is not who ended up sitting in the oval office. Donald Trump is dangerous! He is a joke, has made our Country a joke, and OUR Country is less secure than ever before. I have a message for Donald Trump.....President Putin called and said "Mission Accomplished Comrade, Time to Come Home." If the American people truly want change then they must remove dark money from our elections, term limits must be imposed, and the "Rule of Law" must be adhered to like super glue!

Regardless of party affiliation, if you love this Country, take action! As Americans, we must hold our elected officials to the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards. Our failure to do so, is OUR failure and WE will pay the price for generations to come.

Yes, Washington is corrupt and was corrupt long before Donald Trump was elected. But, "Mr. Smith" goes to Washington is not who ended up sitting in the oval office. Donald Trump is dangerous! He is a joke, has made our Country a joke, and OUR Country is less secure than ever before. I have a message for Donald Trump.....President Putin called and said "Mission Accomplished Comrade, Time to Come Home." If the American people truly want change then they must remove dark money from our elections, term limits must be imposed, and the "Rule of Law" must be adhered to like super glue!

Regardless of party affiliation, if you love this Country, take action! As Americans, we must hold our elected officials to the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards. Our failure to do so, is OUR failure and WE will pay the price for generations to come.
I'm still trying to get this straight. The righties claim Clinton and Obama made our country a joke and less secure, the lefties claim it was Bush and Trump.......... Can't you all make up your friggin' minds? :dunno:

Uh, no one cared when W and O were actually breaking the rule of law with endless wars. And we should care now since trump didn't break a law. Lol. Nope.

We need a post rating that says 'This is fucking ridiculous' that you don't get ratings points for. 'Funny' ought to be reserved just for 'humorous'.

When an elected federal politician willfully lies for 2+ years, making false accusations against a President....

When an elected federal politician tramples the Constitution and the Rule of Law by attempting to present self-authored fiction as evidence of a crime against a US citizen / the President of the United States...

When an elected federal politician lies over and over and over to the American people in order to continue to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President of the United States....

When an elected federal politician obviously, ridiculously claims on national TV that laws and protections NOT afforded by any existing law in order to keep the fact that there is no 'whistle blower' from the American people and to keep his crumbling coup attempt going....

...and the American people do not rise up and demand this politician be removed from office as a minimum, if not indicted and charged with crimes to include Sedition....

...then we as Americans have failed to hold our proven criminal politicians accountable and send the signal to others that if they choose to do this in the future there is no down-side, no accountability to fear, and we allow the Constitution and Rule of Law to be shredded.

1huhsj.jpg

Uh, no one cared when W and O were actually breaking the rule of law with endless wars. And we should care now since trump didn't break a law. Lol. Nope.

Somebody cared!

"From 2009 to 2013, I was the spokesperson and senior adviser for Republicans on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee under the leadership of Rep. Darrell Issa. During their time in the majority, the Oversight Committee alone issued more than 100 subpoenas to the Obama administration. Upon becoming chair of the committee, Issa declared his intention to hold “seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks.”

Under impeachment threat, Trump forgets Republicans investigated Obama

How many of those 100 or more subpoena's did Obama make a blanket order to ignore in total? How many times did they refuse to turn over requested documents?

Trump has made the swamp much deeper, wider, and stinkier. I hope our country can survive him.

Seems like you could use some crayons and a binkie in a nice warm safe space to sort through your terminal TDS

I'm still trying to get this straight. The righties claim Clinton and Obama made our country a joke and less secure, the lefties claim it was Bush and Trump.......... Can't you all make up your friggin' minds? :dunno:

Not everyone wants the same thing.

I know Eric Holder, Obama's wingman, was held in contempt of congress because he ignored subpoenas regarding Fast and Furious. I know Lois Learner did testify for congress, but she simply declared herself innocent before pleading the 5th..... which wasn't really testifying. The Obama Administration was masterful at stonewalling congress when congress was led be republicans. Obama's AGs didn't let any investigation get near Obama and the fix was in concerning HRC having her own server for emails.

Not everyone wants the same thing.
Kinda missed the point there didn'tcha Sparky........

I know Eric Holder, Obama's wingman, was held in contempt of congress because he ignored subpoenas regarding Fast and Furious. I know Lois Learner did testify for congress, but she simply declared herself innocent before pleading the 5th..... which wasn't really testifying. The Obama Administration was masterful at stonewalling congress when congress was led be republicans. Obama's AGs didn't let any investigation get near Obama and the fix was in concerning HRC having her own server for emails.

In reality he refused to turn over documents once. For one instance of refusing, after testifying, after turning over several rounds of Documents requested, he was Held in Contempt of Congress. One instance. Obama did try to exert Executive Privilege over them but I believe the Courts refuse to charge him with contempt of court and the issue was finally resolved by negotiation this year. Obama did not ask Lerner to plead the 5th or for her to ignore the subpoena.

Trumpybear has issued a blanket order for no one to honor any Congressional subpoena.

Somebody cared!

"From 2009 to 2013, I was the spokesperson and senior adviser for Republicans on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee under the leadership of Rep. Darrell Issa. During their time in the majority, the Oversight Committee alone issued more than 100 subpoenas to the Obama administration. Upon becoming chair of the committee, Issa declared his intention to hold “seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks.”

Under impeachment threat, Trump forgets Republicans investigated Obama

How many of those 100 or more subpoena's did Obama make a blanket order to ignore in total? How many times did they refuse to turn over requested documents?

Neither side cared about never ending wars. Well, they did when the other was in power. They'd get all sanctimonious. Sorry, I ain't buying it.

In reality he refused to turn over documents once. For one instance of refusing, after testifying, after turning over several rounds of Documents requested, he was Held in Contempt of Congress. One instance. Obama did try to exert Executive Privilege over them but I believe the Courts refuse to charge him with contempt of court and the issue was finally resolved by negotiation this year. Obama did not ask Lerner to plead the 5th or for her to ignore the subpoena.

Trumpybear has issued a blanket order for no one to honor any Congressional subpoena.
Exactly, so you agree that the executive branch can claim executive privilege and then the courts get to decide. This can be a great way for an administration to "stone wall".

Forum List

Back