The cold truth about the debt is

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
The cold truth about the debt is literally the only way we'll ever pay it down is by massively growing the economy and increasing the population in order to do it. How do we do it?
1. Look at the past 40 years of chinese growth of their economy
2. Look at the early 20th century American economy

Honestly, I think we should promote bigger families, more education and a mixture of both political ideals. Conservative = bigger families with more kids and parents that raise better quality. Liberal more investment into education, science, etc.

But lets be honest we will need immigrants too. We should increase legal immigration of people that want to work to 5 million per year. I am not saying illegals as we don't want low quality people but also we need to be honest a little bit on what they do and how they help the economy. I read a report that pretty much stated most of our ability to avoid a recession these past few years has been mostly because of illegals. We need people to work the farms, we need people in the meat plants and we need people that are willing to break their backs. Yes, we need educated people and people with skill but that is why china and great powers that we once were advanced to such great heights. It isn't by cutting and wanting to become a back water like the conservatives are aiming to do. But one that has real vision and moves assets around wisely.

America should bring in 5 million legal immigrants per year
. We should give citizenship to illegals that work and bring productivity to our economy. We should grant the same to anyone with skills that are willing to come from other countries. This saying we should judge them but if they're worthy we should and in fact must grant them the ability to better this country. We have a chance to continue being the greatest country on earth by doing only one thing and that is avoiding population decline and the need to slash funding towards our ability to continue producing a first world economy. We must provide the workers, the skill and the engine to do so. We can kick china's ass, india's ass and any other nation if we can avoid population decline and have the balls to continue to fund the machinary of our economy right.

At the end of the day with wise leaders we can also have an economy that will be able to pay down the debt as we win and continue our greatness into the 21st and 22nd centuries.

Last edited:
I think Biden is the best choice for the next 4 years because
1. he is pro immigrant
2. He is rebuilding our ability to make things like no president of the past 60 years. Look at his policies and how we're making tech again? This is what we need. We need to take this ability from china and make it our own again. We need to lead in chip making, we need to lead in everything and the chinese need to be buying our shit

Trump has failed and he didn't do shit besides lie and cheat.

The cold truth about the debt is literally the only way we'll ever pay it down is by massively growing the economy and increasing the population in order to do it. How do we do it?

Honestly, I think we should promote bigger families, more education and a mixture of both political ideals. Conservative = bigger families with more kids and parents that raise better quality. Liberal more investment into education, science, etc.

But lets be honest we will need immigrants too. We should increase legal immigration of people that want to work to 5 million per year. I am not saying illegals as we don't want low quality people but also we need to be honest a little bit on what they do and how they help the economy. I read a report that pretty much stated most of our ability to avoid a recession these past few years has been mostly because of illegals. We need people to work the farms, we need people in the meat plants and we need people that are willing to break their backs. Yes, we need educated people and people with skill but that is why china and great powers that we once were advance. It isn't by cutting and wanting to become a back water like the conservatives are aiming to do. But one that has real vision and moves assets around wisely.

America should bring in 5 million legal immigrants per year. We should give citizenship to illegals that work and bring productivity to our economy. We should grant the same to anyone with skills that are willing to come from other countries. This saying we should judge them but if they're worthy we should and in fact must grant them the ability to better this country. We have a chance to continue being the greatest country on earth by doing only one thing and that is avoiding population decline and the need to slash funding towards our ability to continue producing a first world economy. We must provide the workers, the skill and the engine to do so. We can kick china's ass, india's ass and any other nation if we can avoid population decline and have the balls to continue to fund the machinary of our economy right.

At the end of the day with wise leaders we can also have an economy that will be able to pay down the debt as we win and continue our greatness into the 21st and 22nd centuries.
We have laws governing immigration. Those laws need to be enforced.
We also have a method for changing the law in this country, that job falls to Congress.
So, either enforce the existing laws, or change it based on how our elected officials carry out the will of the people. Crazed lunatic presidents have no right to create their own laws like now.

1. he is pro immigrant
2. He is rebuilding our ability to make things like no president of the past 60 years. Look at his policies and how we're making tech again? This is what we need. We need to take this ability from china and make it our own again. We need to lead in chip making, we need to lead in everything and the chinese need to be buying our shit

Biden and his entire crime family are owned by China, Russia, and Ukraine.

1. he is pro immigrant

Fools demand simplistic solutions to complex problems and vote for other fools who will destroy the country in order to give it to them.

But lets be honest we will need immigrants too. We should increase legal immigration of people that want to work to 5 million per year. I am not saying illegals as we don't want low quality people but also we need to be honest a little bit on what they do and how they help the economy. I read a report that pretty much stated most of our ability to avoid a recession these past few years has been mostly because of illegals. We need people to work the farms, we need people in the meat plants and we need people that are willing to break their backs. Yes, we need educated people and people with skill but that is why china and great powers that we once were advanced to such great heights. It isn't by cutting and wanting to become a back water like the conservatives are aiming to do. But one that has real vision and moves assets around wisely.

America should bring in 5 million legal immigrants per year. We should give citizenship to illegals that work and bring productivity to our economy. We should grant the same to anyone with skills that are willing to come from other countries. This saying we should judge them but if they're worthy we should and in fact must grant them the ability to better this country. We have a chance to continue being the greatest country on earth by doing only one thing and that is avoiding population decline and the need to slash funding towards our ability to continue producing a first world economy. We must provide the workers, the skill and the engine to do so. We can kick china's ass, india's ass and any other nation if we can avoid population decline and have the balls to continue to fund the machinary of our economy right.

who intends to pay the debt? that is not what it is for.

when last there was a chance to pay down the debt, 2001, greenspan and paulson panicked thoroughly and pushed the disasterous tax cut that led top today.

who intends to pay the debt? that is not what it is for.

when last there was a chance to pay down the debt, 2001, greenspan and paulson panicked thoroughly and pushed the disasterous tax cut that led top today.
Exactly, We need to get rid of these tax cuts for the rich, increase the taxes to FDR levels on anyone making more then one million per year and expand our population.

We are picking people to employ on race and gender, etc. first. We are done. We have to spend endless dollars to compensate for that.

We need to aim for 1 billion people for our population in 2100. We need to do it over the next 80 years so we have time to educate and build the infrastructure necessary not to over whim the system, but we need the population to be able to build the economy to compete fairly with china, india and the world on a equal footing.

Currently the invasion of millions of dirt poor illegals is costing us hundreds of billions a year. That will need to be stopped first and millions deported. Then support legal immigration of the best and brightest from other countries.
I sort of agree as we need quality and a system that is able to place workers were it is needed.

I sort of agree as we need quality and a system that is able to place workers were it is needed.
Lets get real for a moment. First, politicians will never stop spending. They will spend every damn dime and continue borrowing more to spend. Not one cent will be used to pay down the debt. That would require an IRON CLAD Constitutional amendment. Second, the Mt. Everest of every increasing government regulations that price is right out of global markets. It's millions of pages. There's so much of it companies have to hire experts to help them figure out if they are even in compliance.

1. he is pro immigrant

Horseshit

We need to get rid of these tax cuts for the rich, increase the taxes to FDR levels on anyone making more then one million per year and expand our population.

That will destroy the economy. Why do you think they lowered them in the first place? Mark my words and mark them well, the 'rich' don't just sit there and take it when you go after their wealth. They retreat, pull their wealth out of the economy and hide it to keep the greedy mooching sponges from taking it.

Exactly, We need to get rid of these tax cuts for the rich, increase the taxes to FDR levels on anyone making more then one million per year and expand our population.
i'm with you up to the population. our constitution works fine for a million or 2. the georgia guidestones seem close with a max earth population at 1/2 billion.

300,000,000 americans and rising causes more expensive problems than increased tax revenues (speculative at best. we have excess population camping in every city now. ) could fix.

You're displaying the same ignorance as the folks who pushed for $25/hr minimum wage (which you probably also did), then whined and called companies "greedy" when they raised their prices to pay for it.

Did you think they were just going to eat the higher costs? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The OP......

5eIxcDp.png

Have no idea where you made the Copy and Paste from but it is juvenile and laughable .

If you had simply highlighted that full Debt and Obligations are unsustainable now , I would agree .
If you had then argued that the Crash of all Crashes would and will reduce the value of the dollar by up to 90% but therefore reduce debt by the same amount , I would have nodded.

And that is probably what Deep State are prepared for . Keeping it very simple for you and others .

However , the implications after that takes place are horrendous and will see the the end of America and the rise and dominance of BRICS'24 .
Which obviously is Russia and China --- which is why Deep State is desperate to try and win something through never ending war -- even though they would be out fought and spent very quickly. .

There is no way that debt interest can be paid once countries that used to accept debt notes refuse to further support you .
End of . No discussion .No alternatives .

And you can bring in as many illegal next generation slaves as you wish , but it will not change the maths .

The Empire is Dead .

Damn, you are one moron..

THis is all Bernie Sanders' MMT theory. Don't they deliver papers in your part of the forest ????

"The central tenet of MMT is that a government borrowing in its own sovereign currency cannot default on its debts. MMT advocates note that inflation is the only restraint on debt-financed spending. This leads some to conclude that under the theory of MMT, debt is not a concern, as governments can simply print more money to pay off debt. Such a theory is roundly rejected by academic economists on both sides of the political spectrum, as noted in a recent survey of prominent economists."

BUT IT LIVES IN BDIEN AND SANDERS SUPPORTERS --- AND YOU

Forum List

Back