And now according to the worldwide media..The Next Big COVID Variant Could Be a Triple Whammy Nightmare

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The Next Big COVID Variant Could Be a Triple Whammy Nightmare

David Axe

Wed, January 5, 2022, 5:02 AM·6 min read

2022’s Hottest New Illness: Flurona

That would be the nightmare lineage. And it’s entirely conceivable it’s in our future. There are enough vaccine holdouts, such as the roughly 50 million Americans who say they’ll never get jabbed, that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen should have ample opportunities for mutation.

“As long as we have unvaccinated people in this country—and across the globe—there is the potential for new and possibly more concerning viral variants to arise,” Aimee Bernard, a University of Colorado immunologist, told The Daily Beast.

A lineage much worse than Omicron could evolve at the same time that antibodies wane in billions of people all over the world. That’s why many experts believe the COVID vaccines will end up being annual or even semi-annual jabs. You’ll need a fourth jab, a fifth jab, a sixth jab, et cetera, forever.

Flurona everyone. Flurona. Confirmed case, in commifornia. Naturally

PANIC.gif

David Axe

That would be the nightmare lineage. And it’s entirely conceivable it’s in our future. There are enough vaccine holdouts, such as the roughly 50 million Americans who say they’ll never get jabbed, that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen should have ample opportunities for mutation.

“As long as we have unvaccinated people in this country—and across the globe—there is the potential for new and possibly more concerning viral variants to arise,” Aimee Bernard, a University of Colorado immunologist, told The Daily Beast.

A lineage much worse than Omicron could evolve at the same time that antibodies wane in billions of people all over the world. That’s why many experts believe the COVID vaccines will end up being annual or even semi-annual jabs. You’ll need a fourth jab, a fifth jab, a sixth jab, et cetera, forever.

In other words, “We have nothing to offer but fear itself.”

Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpg

All variants from all viruses have been in the air for decades but there was no political agenda to unseat a President and to harm and punish free thinking, productive Americans. No one was scouring the planet incessantly to test, test, test, test and see what would always have been found.
Hoax Maxima

David Axe

1641423892563.png

Their fear of President Trump has caused them to beclown themselves in ways that are, heretofore, unimaginable.

Does that thing look like something you would worship and stake your life on? No.... no it doesn't. It looks like something I would throw change at under a bridge and wink at God for doing a kind deed. I literally don't give a fuck what it does or says.

yS5noBij_400x400.jpg

David Axe

Don't forget any 'jab' makes your immune system more weak, your body welcomes cancer and all possible diseases.
Additionally you can't renew your QR-code after 70 years, so you're gonna be practically euthanized.

Don't forget any 'jab' makes your immune system more weak, your body welcomes cancer and all possible diseases.
Additionally you can't renew your QR-code after 70 years, so you're gonna be practically euthanized.

Will I be like Edward G. In 'Soylent Green' where they give me a cushy couch and pictures of nature while I deep six?
I hope so.

Will I be like Edward G. In 'Soylent Green' where they give me a cushy couch and pictures of nature while I deep six?
I hope so.

Nope,

you'll be excluded from the life, without the actualized cheep implanted in your body ( comes after QR-code) you're done.
The only thing you can do is too purchase suicide drugs in a drugstore and die.
Of course completely free, it will be no mandatory euthanasia, but you cease to exist without the cheep.
You can trust devils from governments and political parties any evil thing

Forum List

Back