And now according to the worldwide media..The Next Big COVID Variant Could Be a Triple Whammy Nightmare

Does that thing look like something you would worship and stake your life on? No.... no it doesn't. It looks like something I would throw change at under a bridge and wink at God for doing a kind deed. I literally don't give a fuck what it does or says.

yS5noBij_400x400.jpg

I wonder can she feel those little hydra thingys floating around in her body yet?

The Next Big COVID Variant Could Be a Triple Whammy Nightmare

David Axe

Wed, January 5, 2022, 5:02 AM·6 min read

2022’s Hottest New Illness: Flurona

That would be the nightmare lineage. And it’s entirely conceivable it’s in our future. There are enough vaccine holdouts, such as the roughly 50 million Americans who say they’ll never get jabbed, that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen should have ample opportunities for mutation.

“As long as we have unvaccinated people in this country—and across the globe—there is the potential for new and possibly more concerning viral variants to arise,” Aimee Bernard, a University of Colorado immunologist, told The Daily Beast.

A lineage much worse than Omicron could evolve at the same time that antibodies wane in billions of people all over the world. That’s why many experts believe the COVID vaccines will end up being annual or even semi-annual jabs. You’ll need a fourth jab, a fifth jab, a sixth jab, et cetera, forever.

Flurona everyone. Flurona. Confirmed case, in commifornia. Naturally
It is the mRNA vaxes driving mutation.

The are always variants all the time and always have been
It’s lib loon and media hoax that something exceptional is happening

Oh, and China is locking down because of an Omicron outbreak.

Don't be afraid, don't be very afraid! Just adopt a rational approach to the threat of Covid's mutatioins becoming deadly and here to stay.

There's no need trying to make it into a part of the political fight. Covid doesn't care!

Forum List

Back