And Now, A Message From Jesus...

Before this thread is moved to the RubberRoom, I think someone should provide the verse where Jesus spoke out against homosexuals.

Thanka, thanka very much.

Before this thread is moved to the RubberRoom, I think someone should provide the verse where Jesus spoke out against homosexuals.

Why would this thread be moved to the RR?

It's perfectly on-topic and in the correct forum.

Because those two boobs on page one are looking for the mods. :thewave:

Last edited:
Carla won't be there, and neither will you. :banana:

Your post says a lot more about you than it does about Heaven. What are you afraid of?

P.S. Who is Dan Barker and why are you quoting him?

P.P.S. Can you think of a reason why the Bible proscribed anal intercourse?

Last edited:

Your post says a lot more about you than it does about Heaven. What are you afraid of?

P.S. Who is Dan Barker and why are you quoting him?

P.P.S. Can you think of a reason why the Bible proscribed anal intercourse?

I guess there were homophobes back then, same as now. I hate to break the news, but married couples are also having anal intercourse. I know it's hard to get over the idea that foreplay is more than just "brace yourself," but gay couples perform the same sex acts as straight people. That may be icky to you, but I bet it's just as icky for gay person to imagine straight sex. My suggestion is to just not think about it.

I was born straight, but not by choice. I just made a decision to not make it my business, who loves who.

I'm not sure who Dan Barker is, I just came across the quote online and liked it.

It's trolling in it's purest form.

Well, that's your opinion. If you don't like the thread, stay off of it.
If you're gonna post troll threads in this forum, I'm gonna call you on it. If you don't like it, post it in the proper forum.

If you're gonna post troll threads in this forum, I'm gonna call you on it. If you don't like it, post it in the proper forum.

Apparently, it's in the proper forum, crybaby.

No, it belongs in the Rubber Room and you know it. Just because somebody doesn't move it doesn't mean it's not a troll thread.

No, it belongs in the Rubber Room and you know it. Just because somebody doesn't move it doesn't mean it's not a troll thread.

It's only a troll thread because you're still posting on it.

Here's some music entertainment for you! :biggrin: (it's actually not a bad song)

Here's a gift Carla. If you're gonna stick it to em do it right. I hope you've seen Django Unchained.

Yes, I've seen Django Unchained.

I've been meaning to watch Black Jesus.

Well. Fucking. Played. :clap2:

giphy.gif

The reason all these folks want to go to Heaven is because they know Carla won't be there.

If matter cannot be destroyed, we all meet at the end becomming one big glob of matter smooshed together. The particles which make up our bodies remain after we die. As our bodies decompose the particles become part of other things. Evenetually the Sun'll enter its' red giant phase, expand and swallow up the first three planets of the solar system. As the Earth is incinerated and all the particles of every living and non-living thing float out into space or get vaporized by the Sun they'll break down into elementary particles. A big cloud of them, all of us, together at last. :)

The reason all these folks want to go to Heaven is because they know Carla won't be there.

If matter cannot be destroyed, we all meet at the end becomming one big glob of matter smooshed together. The particles which make up our bodies remain after we die. As our bodies decompose the particles become part of other things. Evenetually the Sun'll enter its' red giant phase, expand and swallow up the first three planets of the solar system. As the Earth is incinerated and all the particles of every living and non-living thing float out into space or get vaporized by the Sun they'll break down into elementary particles. A big cloud of them, all of us, together at last. :)

Yikes! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back