And here we go: Georgia Republicans purge Black Democrats from county election boards

No. He is very much a concern to you. And I love it. Makes my day you hate him so much that he's still there rent free.
It makes my day that magaturds and their cult-like political tribe have no power. You're sitting on the sidelines jawing. Again. It's pretty awesome, actually.

It makes my day that magaturds and their cult-like political tribe have no power. You're sitting on the sidelines jawing. Again. It's pretty awesome, actually.
Well good for you. How are the courts doing for Brandon lately. Elections have consequences. lmao

You have an incomplete, poor reporter article. Were there other Democrats on the board that kept there positions? If there were then it’s a real issue. If it is one party in power clearing out the other party, that is done all over and is done by Democrats and Republicans.
There were and by law 2/5s of the new appointees were democrats, 2/5s were Republicans and 1/5 were appointed by non-partisan judges. The democrats are complaining because judges in Georgia at least end to be somewhat conservative.

Pretty much everybody in the US viewed blacks as a destabilizing influence. Everybody was horribly racist back then by today's standards.
The older I get, the more I am inclined to think that the "back then racism" had a point and purpose.

It seemed a little more...honest...than what we have today.

Man doesn't grow wiser over time...he just forgets the things he learned...and why he does them a certain way...so he has to repeat the process over.

Well sure. I mean, what else can a quivering little pussy like you do, but sit there and hope other people enforce your immoral fantasies?
Most people in reality are not those who push back violently in history. This may be no different. So you being proactive against wha tyou consider the other side means you should do the same when your side is in complete control and the resources continually reduce for your beliefs.

Forum List

Back