Finally Voting Is Made Pure Again In Georgia

That Russian woman was at Fusion GPS, the publisher of the fake Hillary -- Russian DISinformation dossier the day BEFORE and the day AFTER that meeting. And she GAVE NOTHING on compromising information about Hillary.

That's why this story is still a LEGEND in YOUR poor low functioning brain and NOWHERE ELSE ANYMORE.. Because it's part of the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax that Hillary and her advisors and the DNC cooked up.

Fake Fake Fake. And you're still spewing it.
No, she was not at Fusion GPS...

But keep lying bro...that is all you know

Try to run that bullshit on someone who is as ignorant of the facts as you are....because I ain't the one...

They didn't "entice" the FBI....they just gave obama and his FBI gestapo a fig leaf to use to lie to Federal judges to get FISA warrants......that is the truth...

They DID entice the FBI to investigate. That's the reason for the charges against a Clinton attorney now that Durham issued. AND as of yesterday, seems this lawyer is gonna turn on the FBI counsel that he MET WITH. Other indictment is for Steele's "subsource" Igor somebody. THIS guy GOT HIS DOSSIER INFORMATION from DNC/Hillary campaign lawyers. SOME OF WHICH peddled this fake "fraternity prank" to the FBI and the media.

I gave you what actually was done in those counties....and you lie.......
I like how you cucks avoid talking about what SB 202 does and why it was passed.....

It gives partisan Republicans control over election boards in Democratic counties......

If this was a bill passed by Democrats, you morons would be having fits.....this is what you morons do -- everything you accuse democrats of doing -- you are actually trying to do....

Show me a single piece of legislation proposed by any Democrat that is geared at driving down voter participation??

Something as basic as declaring election day a national holiday so more people can participate -- made you morons cry Communism

No, she was not at Fusion GPS...

But keep lying bro...that is all you know

Try to run that bullshit on someone who is as ignorant of the facts as you are....because I ain't the one...

You have had an MSNBC/CNN/NYTIMES lobotomy. They LIED TO YOU by suppressing stories that have since come out in sworn testimony. At this point Biffer, you should just walk away. Because you are SO starved for the truth of Russia Russia Russia hoax that just repeating this stuff makes you LOOK like mental midget.

YawannaBE a mental midget Biff? I'm scared for you dude so I'll just shine a light down a path you should go on. The Russian honey pot had DINNER with Glen Simpson, the FOUNDER of Fusion GPS the night before the Trump Tower meeting. And THEN visited the offices of GPS in D.C. a day or so AFTER. Now this evidence is in DEPOSTITIONS for INDICTMENTS and sworn testimony in Congress.

If you continue to be INTENTIONALLY ignorant -- I'll beat you to death with primary sources. You feeling lucky Biffo????

(CNSNews.com) – Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee say that Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

Simpson had business dealings with Veselnitskaya, and that included a court hearing in New York on June 9, 2016. But Simpson said he did not know about the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. He said the subject never came up at either of the dinners he had with Veselnitskaya on June 8 or 10, 2016; and he was “stunned” to learn about it later in The New York Times.

Spooked: The Trump Dossier, Black Cube, and the Rise of Private Spies was written by Barry Meier, a former New York Times reporter. The book details the connections between former MI6 officer Christopher Steele, then-Hillary Clinton campaign-funded Fusion, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, whom the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded was connected to Russian intelligence as she sought to undermine the Magnitsky Act and whom the Justice Department accused of obstructing justice in a case where she was assisted by Fusion founder Glenn Simpson.

Veselnitskaya, a former prosecutor with ties to the Kremlin who would gain infamy for her role in the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, hired BakerHostetler to help Cyprus-based, Russian-steered Prevezon Holdings in court, and the law firm hired Fusion in 2014. Businessman Bill Browder had alleged Fusion acted as an agent for Russian interests when Vladimir Putin tried to combat the Magnitsky Act and its sanctions on Russian officials.

Last edited:
No...the GOP is just doing what Conservatives have been trying to do since the 1800's Restrict the voting power of black folks.....

I get it. You don't like the fact that blacks are being restricted down to where whites are--- having to give proof of who you are and that you are a legal, registered voter. Gee, what a burden that will be! Never mind that throughout the time you claim, it was actually DEMOCRATS, the southern KKK especially which 100 years ago practically CONTROLLED congress, not some fictitious conservatives your KKK-CNN masters told you to believe.

Last edited:
I think that there is a growing realisation that elections are too important to be left to the vagaries of people who may vote in a way that is not consistent with good governance.

This is a scary prospect and they are doing it in plain sight.

Trump stole the 2016 election. Comey and the Deep State were in on denying Hillary her rightful place in history.
No less than six statistical anomolies on election night 2016. And the FEC conveniently dismantled.

See how easy it was for me to turn your alt-right rant around?
Killary has her rightful place in history as a loser.

Forum List

Back