AND, Barr was HAND PICKED by Trump! Gasp!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The nerve! The horror! How Dare they! I have never thought this could happen!

Most Liberal media got caught up in the daring statement that Trump appointed his own Attorney General.

Just like Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, Carter, Eisenhower, Wilson, Roosevelt, Grant, Polk, Adams, Madison, Washington, JQ Adams, Bush, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Jefferson, Monroe, Van Buren, Jackson, Peirce, Buchanon, Ford, Johnson, Nixon, Taylor, A Johnson, Fillmore, Cleveland, Harrison, Hoover, Collidge, Taft and more....:rolleyes:

Democrats turn on 'partisan' William Barr: 'Handpicked' by Trump

Now We Know Trump Picked William Barr to Shut Down Mueller

William Barr Handpicked By Trump - News

Trump's Mr. Cover-up: Hand-picked attorney general Bill Barr .

Coons.JPG

Most Liberal media got caught up in the daring statement that Trump appointed his own Attorney General.

Just like Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, Carter, Eisenhower, Wilson, Roosevelt, Grant, Polk, Adams, Madison, Washington, JQ Adams, Bush, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Jefferson, Monroe, Van Buren, Jackson, Peirce, Buchanon, Ford, Johnson, Nixon, Taylor, A Johnson, Fillmore, Cleveland, Harrison, Hoover, Collidge, Taft and more....:rolleyes:

Did you read Barr's audition?

It's obvious why he was picked.

Fact Trump was going to pick someone.

Fact Barr had already been Attorney General with no complaints.

Fact Democrats are unwilling to accept anything other than Trump guilt over something.

Holder said he was Obama's wing man....wing man for what?...screwing the country?.....

Fact Democrats are unwilling to accept anything other than Trump guilt over something.

Fact Barr lied to congress when he said he had no idea if Mueller agreed with him.

You better read up on Barr, there were many complaints and he didn't hold the position for long.

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman' - POLITICO
View attachment 258959
Apr 4, 2013 · Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'. By JOSH ... Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama NOT America

Can you supply a video of him saying that, because I couldn't and I do not believe he said that. Thank you.
I can supply you with date and the radio show he said it on

“Are you gonna stay around for all four years?” radio host Tom Joyner asked Holder on April 4, 2013, early in Obama's second term.

“I’m still the president’s wingman,” Holder replied. “So, I’m here with my boy.”

The “president’s wingman” was the president’s lawyer, and got nailed for it. Holder was held in contempt of Congress for not surrendering documents on the Fast and Furious scandal. This involved some 2,000 marked guns that Holder and Obama leeched into Mexico. They hoped that these weapons would lead them to drug cartels south of the border.

Oops!

These guns went astray. A murderer used a Fast and Furious firearm against U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. An estimated 300 Mexicans were killed or injured by these U.S.-tagged firearms — mainly AK-47s.

When Congress investigated this disaster, Holder refused to yield relevant documents. So, on June 28, 2012, the U.S. House voted 255-67 for a criminal-contempt resolution. Seventeen Democrats voted Yes. Earlier, the House approved a civil-contempt measure, 258-95. Twenty-one Democrats concurred.

Politico described this as “the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.”

Holder sure knows how to make history.

Oh, just found a transcript and AUDIO CLIP of Eric THE RED Holder saying it at

Attorney General Holder Considers Taking a Pay Cut

Last edited:
Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman' - POLITICO
View attachment 258959
Apr 4, 2013 · Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'. By JOSH ... Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama NOT America

Can you supply a video of him saying that, because I couldn't and I do not believe he said that. Thank you.
I can supply you with date and the radio show he said it on

“Are you gonna stay around for all four years?” radio host Tom Joyner asked Holder on April 4, 2013, early in Obama's second term.

“I’m still the president’s wingman,” Holder replied. “So, I’m here with my boy.”

The “president’s wingman” was the president’s lawyer, and got nailed for it. Holder was held in contempt of Congress for not surrendering documents on the Fast and Furious scandal. This involved some 2,000 marked guns that Holder and Obama leeched into Mexico. They hoped that these weapons would lead them to drug cartels south of the border.

Oops!

These guns went astray. A murderer used a Fast and Furious firearm against U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. An estimated 300 Mexicans were killed or injured by these U.S.-tagged firearms — mainly AK-47s.

When Congress investigated this disaster, Holder refused to yield relevant documents. So, on June 28, 2012, the U.S. House voted 255-67 for a criminal-contempt resolution. Seventeen Democrats voted Yes. Earlier, the House approved a civil-contempt measure, 258-95. Twenty-one Democrats concurred.

Politico described this as “the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.”

Holder sure knows how to make history.

Oh, just found a transcript and AUDIO CLIP of Eric THE RED Holder saying it at

Attorney General Holder Considers Taking a Pay Cut

Did he lie under oath like Barr did yesterday and did he write a memo stating why he thought the Mueller probe was a scam and did he say the Potus couldn't be indicted in said memo?

US-Mexico gun-running 'misguided'
The inspector general's 471-page report comes after a 19-month review.

Attorney General Eric Holder was not criticised, as no evidence was found he knew about the controversial tactics.

Mr Holder was held in contempt of Congress in June for not handing over documents related to the operation.

I guess we can hold Barr In contempt as he won't turn over the notes of the telephone conversation with Mueller, and Trump for contempt as well.

Last edited:

He found his Roy Cohn , even is part jewish.

Did you read Barr's audition?

It's obvious why he was picked.
Yeah, because he knows the law and follows it.
The Democrats love going around the law.
If they can't win by rigging the election, they try to change the rules after election day to change the results.

Forum List

Back