Worst. Ranking. List. EVER!!!

Stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Anybody that came up with that idiot list doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground about History.

Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama not last? Really?
Lincoln should be last. He was a mass murdering dictator.
Who the fuck should even be first? Let me guess: the orange sack of shit?
Calvin Coolidge
Umm okay. So where does Trump rank? I’m dying to know.

I don't think we can compare him to Washington or Jefferson but he certainly is the best President of modern times.
How can you say that about someone as moronic, childish, petty, and pathetic as that piece of garbage? I mean my god. He has a painfully obvious fake orange spray tan and hair plugs because he’s too insecure to handle the aging process. Is that what you consider a real man?
Says a moron who voted for a senile criminal pedophile.

Taken from the OP's linked article: The 44th president also cracked a top 10 ranking for his "economic management"

Facing a recession with tax money not coming in and stimulus money going out I can understand the deficits of GW Bush's final year, the early years of Obama and Trump's final year. But otherwise in my book the federal deficits each of these three ran up while things were going good were inexcusable. The most recent president I'd put in the top 10 would be Clinton. Somewhere not far below Clinton I'd praise George HW Bush on economics as well for his stance on voodoo economics.

Stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Anybody that came up with that idiot list doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground about History.

Calvin Coolidge

I don't think we can compare him to Washington or Jefferson but he certainly is the best President of modern times.
How can you say that about someone as moronic, childish, petty, and pathetic as that piece of garbage? I mean my god. He has a painfully obvious fake orange spray tan and hair plugs because he’s too insecure to handle the aging process. Is that what you consider a real man?
Biden actually gets shit done. He achieved signature legislation with congress in two months. That’s not something Trump achieved in his pitiful 4 years. Twice impeached and only one term. What a pathetic reputation to leave behind.

Calvin Coolidge

Not even close.

You are confused Moon Bat.

He reversed a lot of the the damage that idiot Worthless Negro did, sealed the border, lowered taxes, negotiated good trade deals, encouraged energy independence, established a great economy, restored the military, managed the Pandemic the best it could be done at the Federal level without destroying the economy, reduced welfare, reduced regulations and did not sell out his country to foreign interest like other Presidents have done.

Damn good President.

Taken from the OP's linked article: The 44th president also cracked a top 10 ranking for his "economic management"

Facing a recession with tax money not coming in and stimulus money going out I can understand the deficits of GW Bush's final year, the early years of Obama and Trump's final year. But otherwise in my book the federal deficits each of these three ran up while things were going good were inexcusable. The most recent president I'd put in the top 10 would be Clinton. Somewhere not far below Clinton I'd praise George HW Bush on economics as well for his stance on voodoo economics.
The economy was already on the rebound before the government spent a single dime of Obama's "stimulus."

Calvin Coolidge

Biden actually gets shit done. He achieved signature legislation with congress in two months. That’s not something Trump achieved in his pitiful 4 years. Twice impeached and only one term. What a pathetic reputation to leave behind.

The shit that Biden gets done is destroying this country.

Flash

Calvin Coolidge

Not even close.

He reversed a lot of the the damage that idiot Worthless Negro did, sealed the border, lowered taxes, negotiated good trade deals, encouraged energy independence, established a great economy, restored the military, managed the Pandemic the best it could be done at the Federal level without destroying the economy, reduced welfare, reduced regulations and did not sell out his country to foreign interest like other Presidents have done.

Damn good President.

Yep damn good, you are totally sharp and know exactly whats going on.

And oh look, some related news:

Historians rank Trump near the bottom of U.S. presidents as Obama rises into the top 10​

Oh damn, that must burn...and heads up Trumptard, this disapointment with reality will last a lifetime.

Last edited:
William Henry Harrison. The world would be better off if the top thirty five followed his example.

His only major decision was to call a Special Session of Congress, to address the Tragic State of the National Treasury.

I was referring to 31 days in office.

I still wouldn't mind if the President called a Special Session of Congress to maybe address
a Balanced Budget Amendment to the US Constitution.

Just trying to look for something more productive than holding Presidential elections every 651 days,
after we have run all the way through the Cabinet Positions in the Presidential Succession Order.

What historians?
This particular panel of historians consisted of 91 historians selected and organized by C-Span. The metrics consisted of judging each President on a scale using ten "leadership" attributes. Most of these historian panels/groups consist of significantly large numbers of participants and include a wide range of historians of differing leanings and political influences.
This is only the third group and rating done by C-Span. To have genuine confidence in accuracy other ratings by other groups need to be compared.

Right off the top, putting Obama anywhere near that high destroys any confidence in the accuracy of the opinions. What exactly did he do, other than create domestic and international chaos?

"Commanding moral authority"? How insulting.
He mainstreamed identity politics, which has poisoned our culture.

That's the most dramatic thing he did.

In 2008, he ran like pretty much all presidents before him, trying to appeal to the American public writ large.

In 2012, he instead appealed to a coalition of victim classes, and dismissed any criticism of his policies as racism. As silly as it was, he had a media that would promote it, an entire academic institution that would indoctrinate students with it, he had a majority of movie artists and celebs that would create narratives about it, and he had big tech that will censor those who oppose it.

Survey: Historians rank Obama 12th best president

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. George Washington
3. Franklin Delano Roosevelt - always overrated
4. Teddy Roosevelt
5. Dwight Eisenhower
6. Harry Truman
7. Thomas Jefferson
8. John F. Kennedy
9. Ronald Reagan
10. Lyndon Johnson :lol:
11. Woodrow Wilson
12. Barack Obama :lol::lol::lol:
13. James Monroe
14. James Polk
15. Bill Clinton
16. William McKinley
17. James Madison
18. Andrew Jackson
19. John Adams
20. George H.W. Bush
21. John Q. Adams
22. Ulysses Grant
23. Grover Cleveland
24. William Taft
25. Gerald Ford
26. Jimmy Carter
27. Calvin Coolidge - should be top 5
28. Richard Nixon
29. James Garfield
30. Benjamin Harrison
31. Zachary Taylor
32. Rutherford Hayes
33. George W. Bush
34. Martin Van Buren
35. Chester Arthur
36. Herbert Hoover
37. Millard Fillmore
38. William Harrison
39. John Tyler
40. Warren Harding
41. Franklin Pierce
42. Andrew Johnson
43. James Buchanan
Horrible list.

My take on their top 10:

Lincoln - Probably our worst

Washington - One of our 10/20 worst

FDR - One of our 10 worst

TeddyR - Definitely not one of our 10 best

Dwight Eisenhower - Far and away our best/greatest

Truman - One of our 5 worst

Jefferson - One of our 10/20 worst

Kennedy - One of our 10/20 worst

Reagan - One of our 10/20 best

LBJ - One of our 5 worst

Flash

Calvin Coolidge

Not even close.

Damn good President.

Historians rank Trump near the bottom of U.S. presidents as Obama rises into the top 10​

Oh damn, that must burn...and heads up Trumptard, this disapointment with reality will last a lifetime.

You are confused Moon Bat

Those idiots are not hisotrians. They are fucking Moon Bat dimwits. Just like you. Nobody could look at Trump's excellent record and rank him low unless they were stupid Moon Bats afflicted with TDS. We see a lot of that mental illness, don't we?

Flash
Flash

Calvin Coolidge

Not even close.

Damn good President.

You are confused Moon Bat

Those idiots are not hisotrians. They are fucking Moon Bat dimwits. Just like you. Nobody could look at Trump's excellent record and rank him low unless they were stupid Moon Bats afflicted with TDS. We see a lot of that mental illness, don't we?

Yea yea, no one is a historian who doesn't think that twice impeached patho liar one termer who left office with economy in the shitter was an amazing president.

But tell me - WHO IS?

Forum List

Back