Updated Presidents ranking

In the first place following emergency regulations that were put in place for just such an event is most likely the best thing to do. But you can argue with reason if you want it's no sweat off my back.
its no sweat off your back because you were told to never question the govt....geezus stan you never had a question about the shot they wanted you to take?....

Idiots question everything and look to the wrong sources for their information ; I see you can relate to that.
no stan you have it wrong,idiots dont question things they just go along with the other idiots who do the same....and i can see where you stand.....

Had you actually read my link you'd know they mention snopes and its discrepancies with this.

Snopes LOL fact checking LMAO even

I pulled the Snopes quote from your link
Even your own link questions Kesslers credibility

Snopes sources it’s claims
Kessler doesn’t

its no sweat off your back because you were told to never question the govt....geezus stan you never had a question about the shot they wanted you to take?....
You're looking for deception in public health safety laws ? What would be the purpose of that ? Who would gain by giving false information in this case ? You're like the dog that chased a squirrel up the tree, who sits hours later waiting for him to come down, when the first thing the squirrel did was jump to the next tree and the next until he was out of sight.

I pulled the Snopes quote from your link
Even your own link questions Kesslers credibility

Snopes sources it’s claims
Kessler doesn’t
My link questions Snopes. As does anyone with half a brain

My link questions Snopes. As does anyone with half a brain

Snopes lists their sources
If you want to question their sources, provide a better one

You quoting Kessler is not a valid source

Snopes lists their sources
If you want to question their sources, provide a better one

You quoting Kessler is not a valid source
I've listed numerous examples of then plagiarizing and lying and of their bias.

But do keep repeating bs its what you do best

You're looking for deception in public health safety laws ? What would be the purpose of that ? Who would gain by giving false information in this case ? You're like the dog that chased a squirrel up the tree, who sits hours later waiting for him to come down, when the first thing the squirrel did was jump to the next tree and the next until he was out of sight.
geezus stan you wont even admit if you had questions about the hurried up shot....you are a good little drone aint you?...

Indicted, twice impeached, disgraced thug donald trump, just insured his position as the worst ever..
1680638888863-jpeg.773139
The fact that the Democrats have been out to destroy Trump since his walk down the escalator shows Trump is the best modern President.

Plus, Joe Biden will be viewed as the worst President in modern history. Watch what happens to your gasoline prices in the near future.

2 terms of 25% unemployment? Don't you ever wonder why folks here think you're crazy??

1929: 3.20%​
1930: 8.70%​
1931: 15.90%​
1932: 23.60%​
1933: 24.90%​
1934: 21.70%​
1935: 20.10%​
1936: 16.90%​
1937: 14.30%​
1938: 19.00%​
1939: 17.20%​
1940: 14.60%​
Big difference, only averaged 20% until Hitler Conquered France and we were certain to enter WWII

Either way FDR absolutely sucked

Just because President Biden saved our democracy, he belongs among the top 10, while the orange baboon will live in infamy forever as the worst in history....
33829.jpg
images

LOL!!!

OMG!!!

How did CCP Biden "save our 'mockracy?"

Was it the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan?

Was it by repaying the High Heel Dancer in Ukraine who paid good money for the Bidens?

LOL!!!

OMG!!!

How did CCP Biden "save our 'mockracy?"

Was it the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan?

Was it by repaying the High Heel Dancer in Ukraine who paid good money for the Bidens?

Ultra Magas like you are the worst kind of retardicans...

536ae65931ff720eabb158ac1a41bb39.jpg

Forum List

Back