Updated Presidents ranking

Fascism is a defining character of far-right groups. Which is what most of the Republican party is now. What a bunch of freaks, they don't even know who they are and what they represent.
the democrats do one aspect of fascism pretty good themselves....forcible suppression of opposition....we have witnessed that for a few years now....

the democrats do one aspect of fascism pretty good themselves....forcible suppression of opposition....we have witnessed that for a few years now....
Wow ! You just described the republicans to a tee. They love to ridicule and attempt to shout down Democrats every chance they get. Why do they want to suppress women's right to abortion, why are they concerned about gay rights, Why all the fuss about the tiny minority that identify as transgender ? Control / power, they want it, they seem to need it. That's bending the laws of a free nation.

Wow ! You just described the republicans to a tee. They love to ridicule and attempt to shout down Democrats every chance they get. Why do they want to suppress women's right to abortion, why are they concerned about gay rights, Why all the fuss about the tiny minority that identify as transgender ? Control / power, they want it, they seem to need it. That's bending the laws of a free nation.
were is the forcible suppression with those you mentioned?....covid was a example of forcible suppression by the democrats....

were is the forcible suppression with those you mentioned?....covid was a example of forcible suppression by the democrats....
So you apply public health standards to the democratic party. How silly, those laws apply to everyone, even non-citizens residing in the U.S. That means even lowly republicans aren't exempt, even if they believe they are above the law.

Notice how criminal trump is almost at the bottom of the list, while President Obama is at the top 10 in history...

2021 Presidential Historians Survey

HISTORIANS SURVEY RESULTS CATEGORY​

TOTAL SCORES/OVERALL RANKINGS​

President2021 Final ScoreOverall Rankings
Abraham Lincoln8971111
George Washington8512223
Franklin D. Roosevelt8413332
Theodore Roosevelt7854444
Dwight D. Eisenhower7345589
Harry S. Truman7136655
Thomas Jefferson7047777
John F. Kennedy6998868
Ronald Reagan681991011
Barack Obama6641012NANA
Lyndon B. Johnson65411101110
James Monroe64312131514
Woodrow Wilson617131196
William McKinley61214161615
John Adams60915191716
James Madison60416172018
John Quincy Adams60317211919
James K. Polk59918141212
William J. Clinton59419151421
Ulysses S. Grant59020222333
George H. W. Bush58521201820
Andrew Jackson56822181313
William Howard Taft54323242424
Calvin Coolidge53524262627
Grover Cleveland52325232117
Jimmy Carter50626272522
James A. Garfield50627292829
Gerald R. Ford49828252223
George W. Bush495293336NA
Chester A. Arthur47230353232
Richard M. Nixon46431282726
Benjamin Harrison46232303031
Rutherford B. Hayes45633313325
Martin Van Buren45534343130
Zachary Taylor44935322928
Herbert Hoover39636363434
Warren G. Harding38837403838
Millard Fillmore37838373735
John Tyler35439393536
William Henry Harrison35440383937
Donald J. Trump31241NANANA
Franklin Pierce31242414039
Andrew Johnson23043424140
James Buchanan22744434241
What a crock of shit. Obama is nowhere near that high neither is G.W. Bush

So you apply public health standards to the democratic party. How silly, those laws apply to everyone, even non-citizens residing in the U.S. That means even lowly republicans aren't exempt, even if they believe they are above the law.
was that forcible suppression or not?....

Last edited:
I actually am a historian. You really think G.W. Bush should be that high?
Agreed on that point. Also Lyndon Banes Johnson doesn't deserve to be listed as high either, but that's just my opinion. I am not an expert.
was that forcible opposition or not?....
People often brag about their rights, along with rights their are obligations / duties citizens mist abide by and public health safety protocols is one of those responsibilities. That's just one of the flip sides to put freedoms we all enjoy.

Last edited:
Indicted, twice impeached, disgraced thug donald trump, just insured his position as the worst ever..
1680638888863-jpeg.773139

Your kangaroo will fail.

Agreed on that point. Also Lyndon Banes Johnson doesn't deserve to be listed as high either, but that's just my opinion. I am not an expert.

People often brag about their rights, along with rights their are obligations / duties citizens mist abide by and public health safety protocols is one of those responsibilities. That's just one of the flip sides to put freedoms we all enjoy.
so the democrats are on record of using force to enforce a policy...like people losing jobs for not getting vaccinated....now were was that forcible suppression with the republicans with those things you mentioned Stann?.........

so the democrats are on record of using force to enforce a policy...like people losing jobs for not getting vaccinated....now were was that forcible suppression with the republicans with those things you mentioned Stann?.........
The law forces everyone to do things they don't always want. And those restrictions were imposed nation-wide ( as is necessary in dealing with a pandemic ) with democratic and republican support. So you're trying to compare apples and oranges and I'm not playing that stupid game.

The law forces everyone to do things they don't always want. And those restrictions were imposed nation-wide ( as is necessary in dealing with a pandemic ) with democratic and republican support. So you're trying to compare apples and oranges and I'm not playing that stupid game.
stan is this an example of forcible suppression of opposition or not?.....

stan is this an example of forcible suppression of opposition or not?.....
Like I said it's not a democratic or republican statute, it's US. Law. See Federal Public Health Service Act. If trump did not do away with the early warning panel on pandemics we could have done much better with this pandemic And once again I'm not playing your stupid blame game. It began working when trump was on charge ( too bad he screwed it up ).

Like I said it's not a democratic or republican statute, it's US. Law. See Federal Public Health Service Act. If trump did not do away with the early warning panel on pandemics we could have done much better with this pandemic And once again I'm not playing your stupid blame game. It began working when trump was on charge ( too bad he screwed it up ).
by you not answering yes or no just tells me you know it was an example of forceful suppression but for some strange reason you wont admit it.....

I agree with you their too LBJ was a racist POS

by you not answering yes or no just tells me you know it was an example of forceful suppression but for some strange reason you wont admit it.....
Because it is not a yes or no question. Yes trump appropriately began public health measures which he almost immediately disagreed with in public. The follow-through became political, just like you're trying to make the proper response to a pandemic political. It is not !

Because it is not a yes or no question. Yes trump appropriately began public health measures which he almost immediately disagreed with in public. The follow-through became political, just like you're trying to make the proper response to a pandemic political. It is not !
yes it is stan....it either was or it wasnt a forceful suppression by our govt against a lot of its citizens....you are the one trying to make it political by using that as your excuse to not answer...

Forum List

Back