Zone1 Analyzing Trump's Recent Deeply Racist Comments To Cheering Black Conservatives

Haven't a lot of black people said Trump's mugshot resonated with the black community because of their experience with law enforcement? I know that I heard that said quite a bit when it was released to the public.
No.

Black people can relate to Trump’s mug shot. I suppose by your same liberal logic that “Death Row Records” is racist too for thinking black people can relate to prison culture?

For the past 8 years the media has flipped out over everything Trump says. It doesn’t matter what he says, the reaction is predictable.
The Media's microscopic scrutiny of every single thing Trump does and says is beyond absurd. The ironic thing is they are effectively getting him elected a second time by doing EXACTLY what they did in 2016.

The Media's microscopic scrutiny of every single thing Trump does and says is beyond absurd. The ironic thing is they are effectively getting him elected a second time by doing EXACTLY what they did in 2016.
He's getting no more or less scrutiny than any other person who has run for president. Furthermore as an ex president he has not shut his mouth for one day during this entire term, unlike past ex presidents. So he ain't no victim and he WILL NOT be re elected.

This is stupid. Do you IDIOTS actually believe this? The left ? The left infuences us? The left makes us think we are the only ones who have faced discrimination? Every non white group has our greivance. Asians are mad. Native Americans are mad. Hispanics are mad. And Blacks are mad. We all face the same racism from whites. Somehow those like you have made up some false country where every other non white group is doing fabulously while blacks are the only ones failing. Whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks, 13, times the wealth of hispanics, and at least 15 times the wealth of Native Americans,. Take out the Indans and the wealth gap with most Asian groups are the same as everybody else. Racial/Job discrimination occurs for every one of these groups. So don't be white telling me what we think.

Yeah, I'm difficult. Because I don't accept white racism or the white racist narrative. Don't try telling me about the Irish or other whItes who faced discrmnation in the early 1900's. Because they all unified behind SKIN COLOR and used that to exclude non white goups. Don't try telling me about white Jews, because they used their SKIN COLOR to avoid what other non white minority groups could not.

The people who don't want to interact with me are generally the racists and I do not care.
yet you vote for white male racists.

You wouldn't give Biden credit regardless.

What Biden did was provide stimulus, and take the Covid threat seriously.

Well, first, Biden straightened out vaccine distribution that Trump fucked up.

he didn't actively resist containment measures like Trump did, which is why a second batch of lockdowns in early 2021 got it under control until vaccines could be put into place.
convid was never a threat- its a lie.

The million Americans who died of it would disagree.
Less than one third of one percent of the population. That's not a major threat from a virgin field epidemic. Six tenths of that number died from the common flu and pneumonia in 2016.

You can polish the turd all day, but Trump still fucked up the response.
How? He got vaccines produced in record time over the objections of people like you. The various states messed up the distribution, but he had no control over that, just like he had no control over the largely democratic governors shutting down the economies of the states. You just have a selective memory like all liberals.

How? He got vaccines produced in record time over the objections of people like you. The various states messed up the distribution, but he had no control over that, just like he had no control over the largely democratic governors shutting down the economies of the states. You just have a selective memory like all liberals.

There should have been a coordinated plan long before the first vial was shipped from the factory.

There wasn't.

Instead, vaccines went stale on the shelf and Biden had to start all over again.

We all heard Trumps comments to the Black conservatives. This guy speaks about what Trump said.

Analyzing Trump's Recent Deeply Racist Comments To Cheering Black Conservatives​

Seriously, Malcolm X would Patton slap you for supporting the Jim Crow KKK You ain't black Biden democrats

Seriously, Malcolm X would Patton slap you for supporting the Jim Crow KKK You ain't black Biden democrats
He would b slap you for even thinking you could say his name.

There should have been a coordinated plan long before the first vial was shipped from the factory.

There wasn't.

Instead, vaccines went stale on the shelf and Biden had to start all over again.

Where in the Constitution is the president given the power to dictate to state, county and city governments anything, let alone vaccine distribution plans. The people who screwed up the distribution were the state and local government officials responsible for distribution.

Where in the Constitution is the president given the power to dictate to state, county and city governments anything, let alone vaccine distribution plans. The people who screwed up the distribution were the state and local government officials responsible for distribution.

Nope. It was Trump. Like everything he's ever done in his miserable life, it's all hype and little substance.

Vaccinations were already going at an alarmingly slow rate. The goal of Operation Warp Speed was to ensure that 80 percent of the country’s 330.7 million people get the shots by late June. To meet that goal, a little more than 3 million people would have to get the shots each day, according to an NBC news analysis. However, 2 weeks after the first shot was administered, only 2 million doses were administered total, a pace that would take the US 10 years to reach 80 percent vaccinated. Nearly 1 month after the first doses were administered, the United States has only just administered 1 million vaccines in a single day, far short of the 3 million per day goal. Meanwhile, other countries continue to far outpace U.S. vaccination efforts. Israel has given a first dose to 25.34 out of 100 people per its population while the US has only vaccinated around 3.71 out of 100 of its population.

As recently as December 10, 2020, Vice President Pence said 20 million Americans would have the vaccine by year’s end. Instead, 3.2 million doses had been administered on December 31, according to the Bloomberg vaccination tracker.

Forum List

Back