Zone1 Analyzing Trump's Recent Deeply Racist Comments To Cheering Black Conservatives

NO crazier than the rest of the stuff he says.

Here's what I think a lot of liberals get wrong about Trump's movement.

It isn't about the stuff Trump says. It's about politicians who take 40% of our income and we have so very little to show for it.

So why it IS important to point out what Trump says, both parties need to put more attention on being more efficient, more responsive, and better at what they do.

The guy is delusional.

DB9698B0-6FD6-4AD2-8B96-3DCD16E98323.jpeg

Many blacks said after the talk that President Trump was right and they were in no way offended. What's joe said recently...if ya don't vote fo me you ain't black. What was that remark about black kids intelligence?? Black Americans are not stupid..they know that America was better, they were better with President Trump.

More and more black voters are supporting President Trump.

The only people calling these remarks controversial are the people that hate President Trump, hate this country and want to see it fail. If it fails...you got no chance ever at reparations...you ever think of that?

So, let me get this right.

Blacks who are intelligent enough to have escaped the plantation are cheering for him, therefore he is making racist statements.

Logic would dictate, then, that the stupid blacks assailing his comments as "racist" want nothing more than to live a comfortable life on the plantation.

Many blacks said after the talk that President Trump was right and they were in no way offended. What's joe said recently...if ya don't vote fo me you ain't black. What was that remark about black kids intelligence?? Black Americans are not stupid..they know that America was better, they were better with President Trump.

More and more black voters are supporting President Trump.

The only people calling these remarks controversial are the people that hate President Trump, hate this country and want to see it fail. If it fails...you got no chance ever at reparations...you ever think of that?
Many blacks did not say that. I am black, I don't need some white dude to tell me how blacks see Trump or felt about his racist comments.

The clown in the video acted shocked that black people like sneakers. He went full-retard.

Forum List

Back