Zone1 Ben Carson Gets Schooled

Placing that aside, I've kind of been flirting with the notion that Trump might very well pick Carson as a VP candidate, should he be nominated.

That's assuming he even gets nominated.

The duopoly is working pretty hard and teaming up to get Hillary, I mean Haley, in there.

Personally, I think DiSantis is the better candidate of all of em. But whatever...

As reasonable a rationale to move this stink bomb as any.
No one will give a crap enough to report it, I don't mod threads I am involved in.

It will die a quick death for lack of interest on its own. It isn't even worth the time to do anything about IMO.

So now it's imply. Biden has blacks in his administration. So take your little disengeuous off topic crap elsewhere. This is about what Ben Carson said
You’re not stupid, so you must be lying. There’s Biden saying blacks don’t have high school diplomas and you continue to defend him and his racist, low opinions of blacks.

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids!

EKGCXMTXFII6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg
But that’s not racist — when a democrat says it. Ain’t that right IM2

You’re not stupid, so you must be lying. There’s Biden saying blacks don’t have high school diplomas and you continue to defend him and his racist, low opinions of blacks.
Accept Biden has blacks in his administration with college degrees and he has such low opinion of blacks that he has one for VP and Defense Secretary and there are more in cabinet positions. So you're being disingeuous.

Accept Biden has blacks in his administration with college degrees and he has such low opinion of blacks that he has one for VP and Defense Secretary and there are more in cabinet positions. So you're being disingeuous.
You defend another racist democrat President but I’m disingenuous?

That’s just crazy

You defend another racist democrat President but I’m disingenuous?

That’s just crazy
That's the point you idiot. I'm NOT defending a racist. You raggedy chumps make everything racism but what racism actually is. Racists don't do what Biden has done. Whites like you who practice racism don't see what we who face your racism see. So yes, you are being disingenuous. Because that's all you desperate right wing extremists have. You want to sucker just enough blacks to turn republican to give you the power you need to return us back to the imaginary good old days that weren't good for anybody but white men. I won't be one of the people falling for your bs.

That's the point you idiot. I'm NOT defending a racist. You raggedy chumps make everything racism but what racism actually is. Racists don't do what Biden has done. Whites like you who practice racism don't see what we who face your racism see. So yes, you are being disingenuous. Because that's all you desperate right wing extremists have. You want to sucker just enough blacks to turn republican to give you the power you need to return us back to the imaginary good old days that weren't good for anybody but white men. I won't be one of the people falling for your bs.
You defend Biden 24/7/365!! You defend racists LBJ and FDR and Woodrow Wilson — because they’re democrats

You’re not fooling me

You defend Biden 24/7/365!! You defend racists LBJ and FDR and Woodrow Wilson — because they’re democrats

You’re not fooling me
More right wing bullshit. Republicans were just as racist. That's why blacks left the party of Lincoln after taking the abuse from white republicans for 100 years.

And we see another comment from MoronMike who has somehow tried to style himself as the white expert on being black. Ben Carson made stupid comments and he really should just go on and retire.
You cherry picked another bash piece on a Black Conservative. Like I said SAME OL SAME OL just like you've done for the last 8 years.

The fact that racists defend Carson is enough for normal people to see just how far off Carson really is.

More right wing bullshit. Republicans were just as racist. That's why blacks left the party of Lincoln after taking the abuse from white republicans for 100 years.
^ Pied Piper of Reparations says what??

Forum List

Back