Zone1 Analyzing Trump's Recent Deeply Racist Comments To Cheering Black Conservatives

I've been rocking Jordans from the late 80's to now and I've never been concerned about being shot over them.

Where
do you get your information?
Isn’t it kind of racist that you are so dedicated to sneakers?

To answer your question, I already posted a link. It’s funny when you guys have to engage in make believe to be offended.

So the guy in the video criticized Trump for mentioning black people like their sneakers and you guys called his argument “powerful” and then you turn around and admit that you are a dedicated decades long fan of Air Jordans.

Since apparently Democrats are right about black people being leas familiar with how to use technology, here are a few more links to something you obviously already know….

So are you really ignorant of issues like this or just pretending to not know so you can act offended?

My unreasonable hate doesn't exist. Your unreasonable hate has you thinking that you can tell a black man what black people think and how we vote.
i've never told you what or how to think... the left has succeeded influencing you on that. YOu think you are the only people who have faced discrimination. Frankly, you are a difficult person and few people really want to interrract with you.

Isn’t it kind of racist that you are so dedicated to sneakers?

To answer your question, I already posted a link. It’s funny when you guys have to engage in make believe to be offended.

So the guy in the video criticized Trump for mentioning black people like their sneakers and you guys called his argument “powerful” and then you turn around and admit that you are a dedicated decades long fan of Air Jordans.

Since apparently Democrats are right about black people being leas familiar with how to use technology, here are a few more links to something you obviously already know….

So are you really ignorant of issues like this or just pretending to not know so you can act offended?
What makes you say there's a dedication?

I've been eating Cracker Jacks and Oreos from the late 70's to now.

Am I dedicated to them as well?

that much hate has a profound effect on the body, mind and soul.

Actually i have some sympathy for the guy. I may add you to my prayers and ask others to pray for you too.

You have been wearing the same brand of sneakers for 40 years. Like it if not, that is dedication.
I also stated I've been eating Cracker Jacks and Oreos, for even longer, does that mean I'm dedicated to them?

Cracker Jacks and Oreos….

Yes.
17032231.jpg

Michael Jackson had a skin condition called Vitiligo which turns the skin white.

Yes, vitiligo can remove most, if not all, of the pigment in someone’s skin, such that they have no skin color. However that is very rare, and it usually takes many years to do this, with spots appearing during the process. So it’s not likely that vitiligo alone was responsible for his significant transformation in skin color.

Michael Jackson bleached his skin, and multiple plastic surgeries that changed a number of his features (nose, chin, etc), suggested that he wanted to look less like himself, and more like someone else – some have said he “wanted to look white”.

🕺

i've never told you what or how to think... the left has succeeded influencing you on that. YOu think you are the only people who have faced discrimination. Frankly, you are a difficult person and few people really want to interrract with you.
This is stupid. Do you IDIOTS actually believe this? The left ? The left infuences us? The left makes us think we are the only ones who have faced discrimination? Every non white group has our greivance. Asians are mad. Native Americans are mad. Hispanics are mad. And Blacks are mad. We all face the same racism from whites. Somehow those like you have made up some false country where every other non white group is doing fabulously while blacks are the only ones failing. Whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks, 13, times the wealth of hispanics, and at least 15 times the wealth of Native Americans,. Take out the Indans and the wealth gap with most Asian groups are the same as everybody else. Racial/Job discrimination occurs for every one of these groups. So don't be white telling me what we think.

Yeah, I'm difficult. Because I don't accept white racism or the white racist narrative. Don't try telling me about the Irish or other whItes who faced discrmnation in the early 1900's. Because they all unified behind SKIN COLOR and used that to exclude non white goups. Don't try telling me about white Jews, because they used their SKIN COLOR to avoid what other non white minority groups could not.

The people who don't want to interact with me are generally the racists and I do not care.

Wait a minute. IM2 is always telling white people that they can’t speak for black people. But then he can speak for Asians, Native Americans and Latinos? I guess that’s black privilege….

Yes, vitiligo can remove most, if not all, of the pigment in someone’s skin, such that they have no skin color. However that is very rare, and it usually takes many years to do this, with spots appearing during the process. So it’s not likely that vitiligo alone was responsible for his significant transformation in skin color.

Michael Jackson bleached his skin, and multiple plastic surgeries that changed a number of his features (nose, chin, etc), suggested that he wanted to look less like himself, and more like someone else – some have said he “wanted to look white”.

🕺

In Jackson's case, he had a very abusive father and when he got older and started looking too much like his dad (as we all do) he was full of self-loathing.

Wait a minute. IM2 is always telling white people that they can’t speak for black people. But then he can speak for Asians, Native Americans and Latinos? I guess that’s black privilege….
Especially when he keeps repeating the lie that Asians are poor when you remove Indian H1B's from the mix.

It's simply not true.

Yeah, I'm difficult. Because I don't accept white racism or the white racist narrative. Don't try telling me about the Irish or other whItes who faced discrmnation in the early 1900's. Because they all unified behind SKIN COLOR and used that to exclude non white goups. Don't try telling me about white Jews, because they used their SKIN COLOR to avoid what other non white minority groups could not.

Except, of course, you keep ignoring the fact that Asians don't fit into your neat paradigm of "Non-whites can't get a fair break". Asians are not white, and they do just fine. Better than white people, in fact. Because they come here with an intention to work hard and better themselves, while white folks tend to be complacent and black folks, well, they keep expecting reparations that are never coming.

So instead of whining about white people, maybe look at what Asian people are doing right and be more like them.

Forum List

Back