Zone1 Analyzing Trump's Recent Deeply Racist Comments To Cheering Black Conservatives

The economy was artificially depressed due to COVID and the policies that were enacted because of it. The natural progression of those policies going away is what drove the economic increase unless you can give a specific policy directive from the current Admin which was different from the last one that caused the economy to pick up post COVID. Otherwise, it's just Biden happened to be President when something happened so I'm going to give him credit for it. Which is fine I guess but then he has to take the blame for everything that didn't go well too regardless of whether what happened was his fault or not.

You wouldn't give Biden credit regardless.

What Biden did was provide stimulus, and take the Covid threat seriously.

As far as "turning the corner on COVID" what does that mean? COVID did what everyone said it was going to do regardless of anything we did. Ran its course like every other infectious disease in history until the population was made up of people who had either gotten said disease and survived it or were for one reason or another not overtly affected by the disease? What exactly did this admin do that was different than the last one which caused this "turning of the corner"?
Well, first, Biden straightened out vaccine distribution that Trump fucked up.

he didn't actively resist containment measures like Trump did, which is why a second batch of lockdowns in early 2021 got it under control until vaccines could be put into place.

I watched about 12 minute of the video. The “racist” things trump said was (to paraphrase) that black people like sneakers and that Trumps mug shot was popular with black people. Both of those statements are true. The guy in the video just inferred that Trump said those thing because “racism”.

It’s like it is racist to say black people like fried chicken but apparently not racist for a democrat president to eat a fried chicken dinner with black people. Basically, Democrats tell black people when to be selectively be offended.
Trump basically said black people could relate to his mugshot. He's a moron who just runs his mouth.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You wouldn't give Biden credit regardless.

What Biden did was provide stimulus, and take the Covid threat seriously.
If you listed a policy I would but the fact that you won't is all anyone needs to see.
Well, first, Biden straightened out vaccine distribution that Trump fucked up.

Odd the DOD and HHS seemed to think they had some sort of plan.

And Fauci didnt think so either.

he didn't actively resist containment measures like Trump did, which is why a second batch of lockdowns in early 2021 got it under control until vaccines could be put into place.

The federal Government has zero power to lock anything other than what the Trump admin locked down. It was a bad idea when Trump did it and it was a bad idea when Biden repeated the mistake anyway. I love how Trump was a dictator hell bent on authoritarianism but when given the perfect excuse to act like an authoritarian dictator people like you are pissed that he wasn't.

So I'll ask again give me a specific policy not he said the things that made ma feels get all tingly inside that affected either the economy or COVID. I wont hold my breath.

Trump basically said black people could relate to his mugshot. He's a moron who just runs his mouth.
Haven't a lot of black people said Trump's mugshot resonated with the black community because of their experience with law enforcement? I know that I heard that said quite a bit when it was released to the public.

The economy was artificially depressed due to COVID and the policies that were enacted because of it. The natural progression of those policies going away is what drove the economic increase unless you can give a specific policy directive from the current Admin which was different from the last one that caused the economy to pick up post COVID. Otherwise, it's just Biden happened to be President when something happened so I'm going to give him credit for it. Which is fine I guess but then he has to take the blame for everything that didn't go well too regardless of whether what happened was his fault or not.

As far as "turning the corner on COVID" what does that mean? COVID did what everyone said it was going to do regardless of anything we did. Ran its course like every other infectious disease in history until the population was made up of people who had either gotten said disease and survived it or were for one reason or another not overtly affected by the disease? What exactly did this admin do that was different than the last one which caused this "turning of the corner"?
Trump did not create the economy before COVID. And Bidens economy has set records over and above the recovery from COVID.

Odd the DOD and HHS seemed to think they had some sort of plan.

And Fauci didnt think so either.
Point was, Trump promised to have 10 million shots in arms by December 31st. He had less than a million. His distribution plan failed.

The federal Government has zero power to lock anything other than what the Trump admin locked down. It was a bad idea when Trump did it and it was a bad idea when Biden repeated the mistake anyway. I love how Trump was a dictator hell bent on authoritarianism but when given the perfect excuse to act like an authoritarian dictator people like you are pissed that he wasn't.

The point is, Trump COULD have worked with the governors on lockdowns, but instead, he encouraged assholes to show up at state capitols with guns because they couldn't go to Applebee's.

1709659948978.png

So I'll ask again give me a specific policy not he said the things that made ma feels get all tingly inside that affected either the economy or COVID. I wont hold my breath.
I've given you these lists DOZENS of times. Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

Trump did not create the economy before COVID. And Bidens economy has set records over and above the recovery from COVID.
LOL @

"Everything that happens while my guy is President is because of my guy. Unless that thing is bad in which case it's the last guy's fault (so long as I don't like the last guy) even if he holds no political office when said bad thing happens. Also all the bad things that happened while the guy I dislike is President are his fault and all the good things are because of the guy before him so long as I happen to like him if I dislike the last guy either the good things happened inspite of the guy I dislike or it's because of the guy 2 Presidencies ago assuming I like that guy etc etc. I cant point to a single policy that either of them have enacted which lead to the good or bad things depending on who I like which determines whether or not they get credit or are at fault, but trust me it's TRUE!!!!!".

Hackity hack hack hack hack.

Point was, Trump promised to have 10 million shots in arms by December 31st. He had less than a million. His distribution plan failed.

The point is, Trump COULD have worked with the governors on lockdowns, but instead, he encouraged assholes to show up at state capitols with guns because they couldn't go to Applebee's.

View attachment 912703

I've given you these lists DOZENS of times. Your willful ignorance is not my problem.
LOL. Were there even 10 million shots to put in people's arms on Dec 31st? Hack some more.

LOL. Were there even 10 million shots to put in people's arms on Dec 31st? Hack some more.

Trump's distribution plan said there would be. The problem is, they got sent to the wrong places and some of them went bad.

For instance, my niece's husband is a cop, and they got more Covid shots than their department needed, so they had to call around to find anyone else who wanted a shot before they all went bad.

But you can't blame Trump for not paying attention, he was too busy plotting to overthrow the government.

Black people can relate to Trump’s mug shot. I suppose by your same liberal logic that “Death Row Records” is racist too for thinking black people can relate to prison culture?

For the past 8 years the media has flipped out over everything Trump says. It doesn’t matter what he says, the reaction is predictable.

That's kind of all we need.

Of course, if we had an honest conversation on policy, Biden's done a pretty good job. He inherited an economy that was an absolute mess and turned it around. He turned the corner on Covid. He's gotten inflation under control without triggering a recession.

But since you guys have decided to make this about personality, you have a decent guy who occasionally forgets things because he's old vs. an Orange shitgibbon who is by every measure a horrible human being.
Decent guy? Do you mean the racist who openly stated his racist views as late as the 2020 election cycle? Remember the statement, you aren't black if you vote for Trump? How about the fact that Biden and his family have gotten rich while employed by the public? How about the fact that he won't acknowledge his granddaughter who was fathered by Hunter. Do even you honestly believe someone who behaves like that is a "decent guy"?

Decent guy? Do you mean the racist who openly stated his racist views as late as the 2020 election cycle? Remember the statement, you aren't black if you vote for Trump? How about the fact that Biden and his family have gotten rich while employed by the public? How about the fact that he won't acknowledge his granddaughter who was fathered by Hunter. Do even you honestly believe someone who behaves like that is a "decent guy"?

Yup,

So, he had a point about self-loathing blacks voting for Trump.
Getting rich is a good thing. Everyone should try.
A sperm donation into a stripper doesn't make you a grandfather.

Yes, he's a decent guy, as opposed to Trump who-

Cheated investors in the Trump Foundation
Cheated students in Trump University
Cheated on All three of his wives
Has been credibly accused of sexual misconduct by 25 women
Was found to have committed fraud in NY,
Has been indicted on 91 counts in four jurisdictions.

LOL @

"Everything that happens while my guy is President is because of my guy. Unless that thing is bad in which case it's the last guy's fault (so long as I don't like the last guy) even if he holds no political office when said bad thing happens. Also all the bad things that happened while the guy I dislike is President are his fault and all the good things are because of the guy before him so long as I happen to like him if I dislike the last guy either the good things happened inspite of the guy I dislike or it's because of the guy 2 Presidencies ago assuming I like that guy etc etc. I cant point to a single policy that either of them have enacted which lead to the good or bad things depending on who I like which determines whether or not they get credit or are at fault, but trust me it's TRUE!!!!!".

Hackity hack hack hack hack.
Things just are not that simple.

Forum List

Back