An interesting law - will it be enforced?

You see its like this.

If I say "little-acorn would NEVER kill someone" and then you kill someone I dint commit murder huh?

Obama could NOT control what the insurers would do.

He said that you could keep your policy if you like it he could NOT know that the insurers would refuse customers.

He cant run their business you idiots

Wow, Little Acorn! Have you found the golden egg?! What is it the president can be impeached upon? High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

What do the posters think of this? I would say that this lie he continued to use to get elected certainly qualifies.

Is anyone not afraid of the black man enough to actually make this an issue?

I doubt that.

Obama is not an insurance provider.

it was not him who decided to DROP customers.

The insurers had that power.

he can not be held responsible for their actions you idiot

actually he can. He created the conditions upon which the providers responded. He essentially created the standards they then had to apply. The law has his name all over it, so yeah, he is responsible.

Is anyone not afraid of the black man enough to actually make this an issue?

I doubt that.

actually he can. He created the conditions upon which the providers responded. He essentially created the standards they then had to apply. The law has his name all over it, so yeah, he is responsible.

he did NOT take over the insurance companies you fucking lair

Obama didn't need support for Obamacare the dems were bought off. What he wanted was affirmation that he was right. His narcissism drove him to repeat a lie. Kind of like saying "love me" I know what is good for you. His "lie" made no difference in the vote, in my opinion. The moderate democrats were bought off to support the bill. Remember the "corn husker kickback?" Buying off people for votes, now that is something that needs to be made unlawful. But if that happened our government would grind to a stop.
Actually, the only people Obama did lie to (other than the American people) is the Democrats. Not a single Republican bought his lies or voted for the law.

I'm betting that Congress would stand tall and see that lying to the American people is a serious offense. By "standing tall", I mean vote for impeachment to save their sorry ass seats. Let's see if someone gets the ball rolling!

Truthy...will you at least admit your hero president lied about everyone's ability to keep their policies and doctors if they liked them?

Is there a chance that he is just a know nothing president and was saying what he thought was true? Which, in my opinion, is worse then if he actually was lying.

he did NOT take over the insurance companies you fucking lair

He didnt say that, you fucking dolt.

he did not force the cos to refuse to reinsure people.

That is NOT in the law you fucking lairs

why are you blaming him when the cos did this to people and not him or the law?

You can keep your policy if you like it.

where in that does it say "we will FORCE the insurance companies to sell you the same policy you had before"?

he did not force the cos to refuse to reinsure people.

That is NOT in the law you fucking lairs

They had to cancel plans people liked, and were offered plans that were more expensive, and had crap in it they didnt want.

Again you make crap up like the lemming you are.

You can keep your policy if you like it.

where in that does it say "we will FORCE the insurance companies to sell you the same policy you had before"?

How about you keep your thoughts in one post at a time, you vacuous twat?

Now if I say

"you can buy as much bacon as you want"

then you go to the store and the store says "oh we stopped selling bacon".

how is that my fault?

Obama and the law NEVER claimed they would FORCE the insurance companies to sell you fucked up policies.

that is NOT in the text of the law

Now if I say

"you can buy as much bacon as you want"

then you go to the store and the store says "oh we stopped selling bacon".

how is that my fault?

If you used to be allowed to buy as much bacon as you wanted, and then a law was passed and signed by the president stopping that, even if the president said publicly that bacon would always be availible the same as before, then it would be the presidents fault.

what he said is the government will not force you to abandon your policy.

they did not say they would FORCE the companies to sell it to you if you liked it.

get it

Forum List

Back